A New Hope: A Star Wars Mafia Game (Game Thread)

Due to a frikking vulcano I will be here for tonight and possibly tomorrow. Or possibly the entire week. :rage:

I know on which continent you are :p

There are volcanoes in Antarctica?

I'm going out to dinner tonight, so the update won't be up until about 730 central. Sorry, I know I've been awful about being punctual.

Would this be that specific Icelandic volcano that recently became fairly famous? Lots of teachers couldn't get back to work for the first week of term :)

Well, a change is as good as a rest (assuming you're not Swedish) :p

He lives in Stockholm.

I thought you were in Norway, but oh well.

BBEG is a term usually used in role playing games. I guess I just goofed and forgot some of you wouldn't necessarily understand.

What I mean to say, is, we should tone down our assumptions that are based on specific instances in other games.

EDIT: PM me if you want my IM.

I won't be putting anyone on MSN until after my final deposition which is Wednesday after next. Sorry folks, barely have time enough to read the thread, can't hang around on MSN.
Maul's ship was invisible, too:
In front of the round cockpit (the whole forward-center section of the spacecraft) of the vehicle was a rare stygium crystal-powered cloaking device which was capable of creating an invisibility field which could sneak through even the most advanced of security technologies and allowing its master to evade pursuit while on his missions.​
Could SS-18 ICBM be Darth Maul?
Spoiler oh, and btw :

Feel free to PM me if you want to talk. I'm on CFC far more than Yahoo/MSN :)

Sorry, the update will be even later since I don't know any of the night orders.... *cough*

Every single Mafia attacked ICBM? Right?

I mean they didn't try to attack and kill me or something like that again? :(

Top Bottom