A New Hope: A Star Wars Mafia Game (Game Thread)

Next time maybe ;) (oh and tx Tak for Haddaway :D :eekdance:)

So he's immune to lynches and night kills and can still vote? I am duly scared.

If he's Palpatine, he is the major villain of the entire trilogy, so that might qualify him as a bad guy, yes.

If he's Palpatine, he is the major villain of the entire trilogy, so that might qualify him as a bad guy, yes.

Naaaaaaaaaah, I'm sure he (and Jabba) are on the side of good.

OK, bad guy can't die. Not good. How powerful do you have to be to hide out whenever you need to?
(oh and tx Tak for Haddaway :D :eekdance:)
'Ta, mah fellow slave. I have fulfilled the quest long ago.

So then, I'm guessing then that to take out Mr Missile, we need to take out some other guy first.

I would guess he is palpatine, who would we need to take out then? Darth Vader?

No... Darth Maul, I'd say. And maybe Dooku, but maybe Dooku was masons with Grievous and/or some people from the CIS?
And I'm not sure how the Anakin/Darth Vader transformation works.

There are so many possible killers in the star wars universe. I have a feeling some of them were left out. Could the Anikin/DV thing work like Gollum did in LotR?

No, I don't think it's that simple (by simple, I mean much more complicated. I would know). Probably some kind of trigger, like his mom and Padmé dying, would make Anakin go crazy mad and start to kill people.

Hey do you guys read Darths and Droids? It's like a Star Wars DnD campaign in a world where George Lucas never did Star Wars, like lightsabers are laser swords in the comic, and Count Dokou is French. This one is my favorite, just because of that guy's reaction.

tl;dr: Click the link, read.

Anyone who is not Jabba but another Neutral and has anything to offer regarding credits, trade, abilities etc... I'd feel should be given a welcome opportunity to step forward, given how things are going. Otherwise I just wish good luck to the Innocent and bad lucky to the killers tonight. It's unfortunate the lynch didn't work but I agree SS-18 ICBM may be vulnerable in the future, hopefully a bad guy to take down.

Hey do you guys read Darths and Droids? It's like a Star Wars DnD campaign in a world where George Lucas never did Star Wars, like lightsabers are laser swords in the comic, and Count Dokou is French. This one is my favorite, just because of that guy's reaction.

tl;dr: Click the link, read.

Yep, it's an amusing comic. :)

Top Bottom