Thorvald of Lym
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• Just began trying TaleSpire recently... asset could make some intrigue environments. Potential DYOS tool? Of course, it has prime RP purposes (especially tabletop) and I will sense could be handy for crafting dungeons under a 3D environment. Still... I could sense potential screens used for stuff.
    BTW have you played Root? Good board game.
    Thorvald of Lym
    Thorvald of Lym
    Literally the first I've heard of it, though admittedly I don't follow the tabletop circuit.
    Ailedhoo
    Ailedhoo
    I do enjoy it, plus the mechanics of it might be intrigue for ideas...
    Are you going to eventually just like every single post I made in every DYOS thread? :p
    Reactions: Thorvald of Lym
    Thorvald of Lym
    Thorvald of Lym
    Hopefully. I'm revising the wiki page on Coruscant and figured it was high time I updated the list of Broken Comics. Sadly it's now most of the thread. :(
    A lesson those who seek to wield or understand magic: those who know nothing will understand nothing.

Will Majterre understand the power it will reach?

Also in side note for IOTXXIII: the Combine would like to plan to conduct trade deals with your prestigious nation that lights the world in solar glory.
    do not remind me with your likes how bad signups I've had
    Reactions: Thorvald of Lym
    gay_Aleks
    gay_Aleks
    This helped me with my radicalization, as once the so-called material conditions advanced far enough, I realized that, well, at least my criticism of liberal values meant they held little ground for mel, so whatever.

Honestly, I noticed Ben S., and Arnie, but I was far more surprised by "Ted" Rubio, because why the hell would you remember him in 2017? Dumb. (Also dumb: 420 char limit.)
    gay_Aleks
    gay_Aleks
    You know, maybe I should really be bothering you over Discord.
    Thorvald of Lym
    Thorvald of Lym
    RIP R2R update :^)
    Thorvald of Lym
    Thorvald of Lym
    It's not -my- reaction you need to worry about.
    Ailedhoo
    Ailedhoo
    NC? He will learn his lessons: do not send figures against me and expect to not have a rock thrown at their glass house, so to speak. I have asked him to stop the crusade he started and refuse he has; tis fitting that I send a dragon wizard to conquer Oz for the quest to be master of magic. Additional: I may or may not be plotting to bound my empire in marriage to this dragon wizard.
    hey - saw you liked my nine year old post and chuckled at how silly and dramatic it was (which, I assume, is why you thanked it). Sometimes I wish I didn't discover internet forums at such a young age. :lol:
    You spoke in chat that you will not be able to get in all my cabinet as it were.

How many am I able to set forth? Just wish to know how many so I can give a list of my chosen as it were.

For priority are my main character this game (the Empress), Artemis, Heagel von Hisenberg, Zeixarea Pétra and Thorvaldr "Hammerfist" Stenberg, with Chancellor Ariel Main as potential to represent the Lay Council.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom