Is the Land Before Time bolshevik propaganda?

We haven't established whether the thing that existed before time could be stood on.
But I think we can establish that if there can be a thing before time, there could be a thing you could stand on, and that could be called land.

I'm only on the forth or so paragraph, but this is the best analysis of a movie I've ever read. This has to be the work of a master troll.

You can twist anything into being propaganda, just as you can twist anything into being a sign from God(like how there was a cross-shaped cell inside us or something).

The fact is, if you're looking for something, you'll find an illusion of it. Only when you're not looking will you find something real.

---

I mean, I remember when members here jokingly said that Twilight was clearly a retelling of the story of the Habsburgs vs. their nobles.

Breathtaking.

Someone put a lot of work into that, I'm impressed at their devotion to a thesis based on the land before time, but I guess if the chillren are at stake... but still, that's just spectacular.

Wasn't An American Tail about the free liberalist spirit of Fievel?

The author of the OP's article was absolutely correct. This was a huge wake-up-call for me; I have now undertaken as my life's mission to make a film starring adorable dinosaurs that espouses the true American values like individualism and capitalism. I can just see it now: a cold-blooded, kid-friendly Atlas Shrugged. Who's with me?

I really had to give this a second look;

THE HERO BEFORE LOGIC

This is a tale about the moral superiority of individualism. Our hero, (Atlas has been used, so let's call him Hercules.... he's more of a "hero" anyway) Hercules, has trained very hard and was born with more talent than anyone else. As such, his skills as a hero are in great demand.

"Save us from the lion, Hercules!" The populace cried.

"Nay, weaklings. Save yourselves. I am far too busy thinking about myself." said Hercules.

"We will reward you handsomely! You can marry my daughter, and you can have all the milk you want from our finest cows!" said the Governor.

"Oh, well, in the interest of myself, I am afraid I'll have to decline your offer, unless you want to haggle over a price." said Hercules.

"Haggle? Our people are being devoured by lions! SAVE US, PLEASE!!!" said the Governor.

"If you're good at something, never accept the first offer. I know I'm worth more. I'm obviously in great and immediate demand, here. It's a seller's market." said Hercules.

"Please, we're a poor city-state, and we don't have much money. We barely have enough to survive. We can't afford to pay you more than this, but here, take 200 gold pieces as well. Now, will you help us?" said the Governor.

"Nay, foolish one. I am worth at least 50,000 pieces, just for batting an eyelid. Now, pay me that much, and I'll help you out." said Hercules.

"We don't have that much!" said the Governor.

"Well quit wasting my time. I'm a hero, and I believe both in capitalism and in the morality of my own self-interest. I will however, offer you a bargain: I'll take everything in your treasury and all your cattle. It's less than my usual pay, but I'm willing to lower my price just this once." said Hercules.

"Please, mister Hercules! Our people are dying, just do something!" said the Governor.

"That really should make you more motivated to accept my generous offer." said Hercules.

"Very well, I must accept, or there will be none of us left alive. Now, please, kill the Lion!" said the Governor.

"Pay me half now, and half when the task is complete." said Hercules.

"Can't you start killing the Lion while I go get your payment?" said the Governor.

"Nay. I can't be certain you won't be killed en route, and I want to make sure I get my payment. This isn't a charity, but a business transaction; the most moral kind of exchange there is." said Hercules.

"AAAAUUUUUGGGHHHH!!!!!" said the Governor, as he was eaten by the Lion.

"This is the greatest moral outcome for me, because now, I can take all their gold and their cattle, because it is unclaimed property. I truly am the greatest hero of all time, and I did it without lifting a finger to help those in need. Helping them would have just made them weaker anyway, and reliant on outsiders for help. It would have been a far, far worse fate than being eaten by a Lion." said Hercules.

And our hero, Hercules, lived happily and richly ever after.

Is this satire?

I wonder if someone will try running a Communist MMO, as some kind of experiment.

You could rig it so characters have a hunger bar. It drops during play time (not real time), and food restores X% of it. At 0% they don't die, but they can't gain experience, and they can only take actions necessary for survival.

Yeah, that game would suck, no one would play it, and it would fail, just like communism attempts in real life.

Is this really about the animated movies about dinosaurs?

Top Bottom