Imperium OffTopicum VII

France, Britain, Spain, Scandinavia, and East Europe are all open, Dommy. Germany has Prussia and Switzerland in it.

Peoples Republic of Tibet

(Green regions around Himalaya, if anyone wondered :p)
Spoiler :

Capital: Lhasa
Government: Democracy
Religious policy: Freedom of Religion

So, where are we gonna be working on dividing up the world? UN or somewhere else?

The Malaysian Ninja Clan
Short Form: Malaysia
Adjective: Malaysian

Capital: Singapura
Government: Absolute Monarchy
Religion: None
People: Malaysian
Values: Military, Aggressive Expansion

Attachments

• IOT Seven 1.png
    IOT Seven 1.png
    32.6 KB · Views: 272
  • IOT Seven Flag.png
    IOT Seven Flag.png
    7.5 KB · Views: 275
So, where are we gonna be working on dividing up the world? UN or somewhere else?

Yes, but try to keep it as a minimum, chaos is more awesome.

@Magnive, welcome, I assume this is your first IOT, feel free to post as much and chat with everyone about diplomacy ;)

Thanks, but it's only nearly first! I'm in the SonIOT too :p

Principality of Ethiopia

Capital:Axum
Languages:Amharic, Oromo, Somali, Tigrinya, and Arabic
Government:Absolute Monarchy
Map:
Spoiler :

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Economy: Social Capitalist
Religion: 65% Ethiopian Orthodox, 20% Islamic, 15% Other Christan, 5% Animists
People: poor and hungry
Policy: TBD

ADAS
[The] Alliance of Democratic Asian States

Spoiler :
i do realize that the left lion is farther apart than the right lion and will be fixing it eventually. My usual image editing program is down, and the one i'm presently using is a major hassle.

The Alliance of Democratic Asian States was formed to protect the democratic nations of the Asian continent. The treaty forming ADAS, the Beijing Pact, was signed by the Chinese Union, Republic of South Korea, and Peoples' Republic of Tibet.

ADAS is dedicated to the protection of its members' people and interests. ADAS is a mutual defense pact. ADAS is also the place for its members to work out their disputes. ADAS will also do collective negotiations for its members' spheres of influence. ADAS is dedicated to making the world safe for democracy.

BOTH are claimed.

Sniped, you should take Africa or Asia. :p NA is already crowded as is.

That and I don't like Mass. owning Maine...

Don't diss my state.:pYeah, we suck at driving Also, It's no longer Massachusetts. It's Bostonia, NEAE. And I stand firm with my decision.

Its about to be dead :p

You claimed right in the middle of the area partitioned by the North America Dialouge for Prosperity and Security. I think that is a yes.

Don't diss my state.:pYeah, we suck at driving Also, It's no longer Massachusetts. It's Bostonia, NEAE. And I stand firm with my decision.

Also, Maine used to be part of Massachusetts before it was made a state by Congress to balance letting Missouri into the union so the careful balance between free states and slave states would be maintained.

Top Bottom