Imperium OffTopicum VII

I know you know that, but I don't think Mosher does.

Oh boy, Yoshi, we gonna be having problems. Chola lays claim to the Malay Peninsula, Borneo, and Sumatra.

UN IOT7 group.

I'll edit my full nation bio to this post later tonight. Here's my claims though.

Oh, and I have a basic bio in my original post.

Attachments

• IOT VII MAP.png
    IOT VII MAP.png
    27.1 KB · Views: 80
I built you around St.Petersburg instead of Moscow so you can have a port, also I think it looks cooler this way.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Lation Nation: Let it be known that our nation is interested in Open Borders agreements with all nations. In fact, we would like to encourage the free-flow of goods between our nation and yours and would thereby be interested in free-trade agreements between our respective nations.

Our history is one of drugs, but those who are aware of our culture realise that we have replaced our drug-crops with other crops, such as food crops and crops used in the creation of bio-fuels. Do not fear us spreading drugs to your lands, for the only drugs that our member territories create are those used for medical purposes, such as for perscription medicaiton or vaccinations.

We would also like to announce our intended goal to unite the Hispanic-speaking nations of the world under the Latino Nation banner. In particular, our goal requires us to own a majority of the territories in the following Hispanic-speaking real-life countries:
Spoiler :

Note that it looks like a lot but many of those real-life countries are tiny, and like I said, I don't need 100% control of said real-life countries, either.

We are not looking for 100% control and thereby are not looking to go to war with anyone who happens to control a small portion of said territories that belong to the (real life) versions of these countries. However, we do state our future intended claims publically now and would take it as a threatening action for another nation to attempt to take over and control a majority of the territories in any such real-life country.

Top Bottom