Imperium OffTopicum VII

The Federal Republic of Kiev recognises Nanjing as the Chinese Union's legitimate successor.

Republic of China will leave the UN since the UN dont recognise Republic of China as the legal successor of the Chinese Union.

Republic of China elections:

Communist party: 40%

National party: 35%

Reformation party: 25%

Chistos Lee was elected again president.

The policy of the gonverment of Republic of China:

Forgein Policy:

1) Solve peacefully the problems with Nanjing.

2) Try to re unite China.

3) Have trade with the communist nations.

4) Have good relationship with the rest nations of the world.

Economic policy:

1) Make China's economy from mixed to planed.

2) Buy most businesses.

3) Have state property.

4) Have more taxes in order to recreate the economy.

Nedim i PM you with my orders for this turn.

Republic of China offers trade to all communist nations.

Did you got my PM, nedim?

UPDATE 12

The previous President of the New California Republic disappeared into thin air and the current President was found to be unworthy of the leadership of a nation. It is suspected that the previous President was sent off on one of the NCR's last colony ships to destinations unknown. By abandoning his people, though, the NCRan people have all defected to other nations, nations which will care for their citizens and bring them greater opportunities and prosperity in the years to come.

Similarly, the Prussian nation disappeared into the night with barely a peep, having fallen to the combined might of the allied armies that came at the request of both the now-annexed Russia and its competing "secessionist states." The Prussian, people, however, shall not be punished for their previous leadership's poor decisions and will be harmoniously integrated as full citizens of the allied powers.

In the east, the rebels occupying the former Chinese Union have started to surrender. In so doing, the people in Hebei and Shanxi provinces were freed up to join with their neighbours in the Lation Nation and the Omahekian Empire. Long had these people coveted the superior lifestyles offered by their neighours and finally they could reunite and enjoy the opportunity to be citizens who were valued for their contributions and appreciated for their uniqueness and diversity.

Along much of the New York border lay a chaotic land. Formerly part of the Hegemony, this area scarred the modern map as a no-man's land. None have attempted to go in the anarchist land in years. Now, the armies of New York will finally attempt to reestablish order.

Rodney Fletcher had been promoted to the rank of Lance Corporal. After the battle of Washington, the war had ended quickly. No serious casualties were sustained; all armies were still finely equipped. Today, Fletcher was on an old United States Apache, on his way to the eastern part of what used to be Pennsylvania, along with half of the NY army. As they were closing in on a town, he manned the mounted gun. Just as the helo prepared to land to drop the squad that the Apache was supporting, a rocket flew by, missing by the breadth of a hair. Immediately, the Commanding Officer hollered into the army-wide radio, broadcasting the message: "Hostiles spotted and identified!" Their aircraft banked hard; Fletcher got his gun spinning, and a group of unlucky contacts met with a rain of fire. "Let's show these boys what it truly means to be an American" he yelled to the troops, rallying them to their duties and motivating them to concentrate with the agility and vigour that their international cross-training had instilled within them.

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

NWACE
CLAIMS-
Africa 272, 181, 229, 230, 157, 154 (please note that Carthage gave me 1 XP)
Build 4 Navies, 5 Armies.

EDIT-
Future orders(ignore the PM I sent you, nedim, and use these orders)
Update 13-
Build 4 navies, 6 Armies; claim North American territories bordering mine
Update 14-
Build 4 Navies, 7 armies; claim any 5 territories surrounding my land in Africa.
Update 15-
Build 5 Navies, 6 Armies; Claim any 5 territories surrounding my land in Africa.

All EP's into armies. I want all the armies to go to our border with nanjing and take defensive positions. I will post a map with claims later.

Claims ( ignore my PM):

Spoiler :

New York
46 EP
2 Navies
4 Armies
1 to the Omahekians
1 to the Malaysians
3 to the Latinos
1 into nuclear research
Trade my Chinese territory to Nanjing for 1 XP
Trade:
Attack:
Claim:

I'm buying XP, name your price.

New York i want to buy this chinese territorie for 3 EP's.

An XP is more valuable to me, sorry.

The Republic of Persia

Government: Parliamentary Democracy
Capital: Shiraz
Head of State: President Mahmoud Khan
Religion: Free religion, but in practice most people are Muslim
People: Iranian (duh)
Policy: Social Democracy. The most essential territorial claims are the rest of Iran. The Farsi-speaking areas of Afghanistan and Pakistan are possible candidates for intergration, but if regional powers do not wish for this they will remained unclaimed.

Attachments

• IOTVII.png
    IOTVII.png
    33.8 KB · Views: 39
Republic of China recognises The Republic of Persia

Tourism on Republic of China:

Beijing

Beijing is situated at the northern tip of the roughly triangular North China Plain, which opens to the south and east of the city. Mountains to the north, northwest and west shield the city and northern China's agricultural heartland from the encroaching desert steppes. The northwestern part of the municipality, especially Yanqing County and Huairou District, are dominated by the Jundu Mountains, while the western part is framed by the Xishan Mountains. The Great Wall of China, which stretches across the northern part of Beijing Municipality, made use of this rugged topography to defend against nomadic incursions from the steppes. Mount Dongling in the Xishan ranges and on the border with Hebei is the municipality's highest point, with an altitude of 2303 m.

Major rivers flowing through the municipality include the Yongding River and the Chaobai River, part of the Hai River system, and flow in a southerly direction. Beijing is also the northern terminus of the Grand Canal of China, which was built across the North China Plain to Hangzhou. Miyun Reservoir, built on the upper reaches of the Chaobai River, is Beijing's largest reservoir, and crucial to its water supply.

The urban area of Beijing is in the south-central part of the municipality and occupies a small but expanding portion of the municipality's area. It spreads out in bands of concentric ring roads, of which the fifth and outermost, the Sixth Ring Road (the numbering starts at two), passes through several satellite towns. Tian'anmen (the Gate of Heavenly Peace) and Tian'anmen Square are at the centre of Beijing, directly to the south of the Forbidden City, the former residence of the emperors of China. To the west of Tian'anmen is Zhongnanhai, home to the paramount leaders of the Republic of China. Running through central Beijing from east to west is Chang'an Avenue, one of the city's main thoroughfares.

The city has a rather dry, monsoon-influenced humid continental climate (Köppen climate classification Dwa), characterised by hot, humid summers due to the East Asian monsoon, and generally cold, windy, dry winters that reflect the influence of the vast Siberian anticyclone. pring can bear witness to sandstorms blowing in from the Mongolian steppe, accompanied by rapidly warming, but generally dry, conditions. Autumn, like spring, sees little rain, but is crisp and short. The monthly daily average temperature in January is −3.7 °C (25.3 °F), while in July it is 26.2 °C (79.2 °F). Precipitation averages around 570 mm (22.4 in) annually, with the great majority of it falling in the summer months. Extremes have ranged from −27.4 to 42.6 °C (-17 to 109 °F).

We hope that you will visit Beijing and Republic of China.

Top Bottom