ChristosIOT I

Kazakhstan is turquoise (like on the flag).

(Note: This time I used Photobucket. Next time I will use Imgur)

YEAR 12 AR (After Revolt - Turn 0):

The Great War has just ended. Millions died. But the Revolution of the Droids has not ended yet. As the humans start re-building their civilization, the Droids hunt down any humans they find and sent them in extermination camps. The goal of the droids is one: to exterminate all humans and conquer the earth. No one can stop them. Or so they think. Will you stop them?

Spoiler :

Stats: Everyone starts with 4 EP's. Son and Ailedhoo start with 5 EP's because they won the RP award.

Grey nations are NPC's Droids. They are always at war with PC's.

Thomas Seaman observed the massive crowd from the balcony of what was once Buckington Palace, now wreck after the conflict. London was wrecked but the UEA in their plot to forge the English Dominion had envisioned the construction of another, more authoritarian London, resurrected in most horrific of visions, dark forms emerging from the landscape. The despot of the English Dominion observed the crowds, of the members of the English Defence Force (or Red Jackets) serving as the security of the crowd. Thomas the Despot stood forward and began to speak:

"Englishmen! Today we march to the glory that will be our resurrected Britannia! We are the children of the greatest nation to be on this Earth and we will be the greatest and strongest again! The UEA bought you all back to civilization by method of cleansing ourselves from the weaknesses that strove down the great beacon of civilization. Now the weakness of democracy was destroyed by the drones. They are now seeking to themselves become our weakness. We are their weakness. We are their doom bringers. We will destroy them! We will grow in power and return to the glory days when Britian ruled the waves! We could the control the world if we prove ourselves worthy! We will destroy all our weaknesses and then we will destroy all who stand in our way! ALL HAIL BRITTANNIA!"

The crowd hailed. Silence came from Seaman raising his arms high in dramatic fashion, a fashion that a political cartoonist would have seen as a comedic goldmine... if they were allowed to life after publishing mockery of the Dictator of England.

"I have in policy decided that we must reconstruct our industries that made Britian once the workshop of the world. We English will develop our industries so that we can deal with the drone swine! Scotland is now their beacon in Britian. We will reunite Scotland with England as England as the master. We will destroy the drones there and any person who dare endanger our security. We will grow in power and make ants out of mountains. We will become strong... and hold the world in our hands! Again I hail: ALL HAIL BRITTANNIA!"

Hails once more came but in greater frenzy. Seaman waved his arms as if he was conducting the crowd. The fascist rule of the UEA has taken full motion control of the minds of the populace.

Orders

Set 4 IC into industry.

Bank the spare one.

Send a 10 year NAP offer and a 10 year Free Trade Deal to the Greater National Democratic People's Social Republic of the Switzerland.

To Nicolas Blair, the English Dominion Chairman of Industry.

Trade networks between the English and the Swiss are under development. The pact will allow us trade goods as means of securing our industries. However we face a problem most grave: our trade route is set not only through the murky channel, with the channel tunnels currently blocked by wreckage, but also through unclaimed lands that prove to a wrecked grounds for our traders. Danger is possible in the lands of the chaotic as we know too well from the “defenders of democracy” that place themselves in North England and the remains of the once proud Welsh Republic proving to be hostile to our civilised goals. It is a blessing the drones decided to make Scotland their base of operation in the British Isles or we would have the whole lot against us, Ireland kept out because of the dark polluted sea. Still our attention to trade with the Swiss will not be unsettled. We must set our trade forces out but eventually we need to think about expanding across the channel to allow secure trade links, a task we of McDuke Industries are keen to commence. This is the only way to ensure security for the English regime.

It should be noted in related that our CEO, Cyrus Green, is unwell, an illness blamed on the polluted waters of Brighton where he life’s. The trade operation towards the Swiss is being overseen by Cyrus’s likely successor, his right hand and lone child Isabella Green, is being commenced as a test of experience in preparation for Cyrus’s likely demise. It is sad to see him go. It was hard enough when David Normand was denied the right to become the first ruler of the English Dominion via that assassination by hands we are still not sure of. Cyrus’s left hand, Gregory Smith, has been set to volunteer in overseeing the development of our dearest Seaman’s plot to make a grand industry broom to serve the English cause. We suggest the factories be set in Essex to allow London to be reconstructed in the desire of the UEA with better ease. This will allow us to make our trade goods and to prepare to unite Britian under English law.

Hail Thomas Seaman as he leads us to victory!

Ewan Conway, Director of Resource Management at McDuke Industries.

Angola - 4 IC
4 IC into factories

Kazakhstan does what everyone else is doing

Orders lock in 24 hours.

Orders Lock

Invasion of England:

The Droids of Scotland decide to take over North England. With an army of 1 Paratrooper and 1 Squad, they begin their invasion. North England is defended by 6 Squads. Who will win?

Spoiler :
Scotland - North England
Numbers: 1 Paratrooper and 1 Squad (2) - 6 Squads (6)
Attack-Defense: 12 - 18
Luck (RNG): 6 - 2

Scotland: 2+ 12 + 6 = 20
North England: 6 + 18 + 2 = 26

The armies of Scotland attack North England and cause a huge damage to the army of North England. However, the English, thanks to their huge numbers, manage to destroy the enemy army and wipe out all Droids in North England. Scotland will need a lot of time to recover from its loss.

ooc: You thought that this was dead, didnt you? :p Next time I will update faster. :D

YEAR 13 AR (After Revolt - Turn 1):

As the Humans re-build their civilization (and factories), the Droids try to eliminate all humans. The Droids of Scotland tried to take over North England, but they failed. The people fear that soon and the other Droids will begin invasions. Will you stop them, O great leader, or you shall fall and become a slave of the droids? Also there are rumours of a strange creature ruling the droids. Some say that it has something to do with the creator of the Droids, Doctor Alexander, who ''died'' in an chemical accident while he was testing a new weapon. Only 2 days after his death, the droids started their revolution. Whatever this creature is, it does not look happy.

Map:
Spoiler :

Stats:
Spoiler :
Switzerland:
Spoiler :
2 Factories
Income: 4 IC

Angola:
Spoiler :
2 Factories

England:
Spoiler :
2 Factories
Income: 5 IC

Kazakhstan:
Spoiler :
2 Factories

Hopeh:
Spoiler :
1 factory
Income: 3 IC

Yakutia:
Spoiler :
4 Squads
Income: 2 IC

Russia (Sain Peter.):
Spoiler :
1 Paratrooper, 1 Squad

Rome:
Spoiler :
4 Squads

Portugal:
Spoiler :
1 Paratrooper, 1 Squad

Greece:
Spoiler :
1 factory

Scotland:
Spoiler :

Algeria:
Spoiler :
1 factory

Sudan:
Spoiler :
1 factory

Somalia:
Spoiler :
1 factory

Transvaal:
Spoiler :
1 factory

Chihuahua:
Spoiler :
1 factory

Bahia:
Spoiler :
1 factory

Patagonia:
Spoiler :
4 Squads

Peru:
Spoiler :
4 Squads

The rest players did not send orders and have 4 IC.

Set the 4 IC into factories.

The spare IC from last found that was banked will remain banked.

From Droids of Scotland
To English Humans:

We are ready to send an army to take you over and destroy you. Your children will become slaves and your women will die! Your men will be impaled. However, we can have a ceasefire for 2 turns, if you give us 1 IC.

From Droids of Scotland
To English Humans:

We are ready to send an army to take you over and destroy you. Your children will become slaves and your women will die! Your men will be impaled. However, we can have a ceasefire for 2 turns, if you give us 1 IC.

To the pitiful bits of metal from the North.

We heard of how a bunch of anarchists beaten your army. You think from this you threaten the English Dominion? Once I have set a industry that can support the future of the English, I will set about organisating how to use your remains best once we begin our policy of brining the British Isles into union under law of the English Dominion. Would using you metal for a cookery set do? Once we have Britian we can commence our plans to remove your fellow drones and to remove anybody that dares stand in the way of England's renewed dominion over the world. I will see to it that you will not enjoy your end.

May your wires be eaten by rats!

Thomas Seaman, supream ruler of the English Dominion, which will make Scotland a mear county to its greatness.

The leader of the Droids of Scotland decided to contact the strange creature:

'' My Lord'' the Droid said ''I need your support. We have to crush the humans. I need more troops.''

''You Idiods!!'' the creature replied '' I cannot help you right now. But you must crush the humans. Once you finish, send me all of the dead bodies of the english humans. I want to use them in chemical experiments.''

Glorious Kazakhstanni engineers have taken it upon themselves to construct two factories with entire budget of best country in the world. Every other problem different, inferior countries imposing on Kazakhstan being solved by imperial potassium deposits.

NPC Stats:

Spoiler :
Hopeh:
Spoiler :
1 factory

Yakutia:
Spoiler :
4 Squads

Russia (Sain Peter.):
Spoiler :
1 Paratrooper, 1 Squad

Rome:
Spoiler :
4 Squads

Portugal:
Spoiler :
1 Paratrooper, 1 Squad

Greece:
Spoiler :
1 factory

Scotland:
Spoiler :

Algeria:
Spoiler :
1 factory

Sudan:
Spoiler :
1 factory

Somalia:
Spoiler :
1 factory

Transvaal:
Spoiler :
1 factory

Chihuahua:
Spoiler :
1 factory

Bahia:
Spoiler :
1 factory

Patagonia:
Spoiler :
4 Squads

Peru:
Spoiler :
4 Squads

Orders Lock in 24 hours.

Orders lock

Invasion of Siberia:

The Droids of Russia and Yakutia decide to take over Siberia. With an army of 1 Paratrooper and 9 Squads, they begin their invasion. Siberia is defended by 5 Squads. Who will win?

Spoiler :
Droids- Siberia
Numbers: 1 Paratrooper and 9 Squads (10) - 5 Squads (5)
Attack-Defense: 44 - 15
Luck (RNG): 10 - 2

Droids: 10+ 44 + 10 = 64
Siberia: 5 + 15 + 2 = 22

The humans of Siberia put up a heroic resistance, but the numbers of the Droid army destroy the entire army. The Droids exterminate the entire human population of Siberia. The Droids border Kazakhstan now, and they prepare for an invasion. Kazakhstan should prepare its defense, if it is to survive.

Top Bottom