ChristosIOT I

No.

By the way, other players can give you IC to help you.

Invasion of Tuscany:

The Droids of Rome decide to take over Tuscany. With an army of 6 Squads, they begin their invasion. Siberia is defended by 4 Squads. Who will win?

Spoiler :
Rome- Tuscany
Numbers: 6 Squads (6) - 4 Squads (4)
Attack-Defense: 24 - 12
Luck (RNG): 5 - 3

Rome: 6 + 24 + 5 = 35
Tuscany: 4 + 12 + 3 = 19

Although the Pope, who had escaped to Tuscany after the takeover of Rome by the droids, put up a heroic resistance and all of his army died to the last man, the Droids won. The Pope tried to escape to Catholic Spain, but he was arrested and executed. So the last Pope is dead and the purge of the Droids has brought Christianity to the brink of extinction. Will you stop them, O great leader?

ooc: I made an Imgur account, and now I have a better map! [party]:band:

YEAR 14 AR (After Revolt - Turn 2):

- Julian VII, last Pope

This year, the Droids managed to take over a lot of territories. A combined attack of Russia and Yakutia in Siberia, destroyed the Siberian army and the entire population of Siberia was wiped out. Now the Droids prepare for an invasion in Kazakhstan. It seems that there is no hope for Kazakhstan, but if the other humans decide to help Kazakhstan and give it a few IC, Kazakhstan may be saved. Meanwhile the Roman Droids managed to take over Tuscany. The Pope, who had escaped to Tuscany after the takeover of Rome by the Droids, was arrested and executed. Will this be the first step towards a Unification of Italy under Droid hegemony? Will you take revenge for the death of the Pope and the genocide in Siberia, O great leader? Or will you fall and your people will die? The destiny of the world is at your hands.

Map:
Spoiler :

Stats:
Spoiler :
Switzerland:
Spoiler :
4 Factories
Income: 6 IC

Angola:
Spoiler :
2 Factories
Income: 8 IC

England:
Spoiler :
4 Factories
Income: 7 IC

Kazakhstan:
Spoiler :
4 Factories

Hopeh:
Spoiler :
1 factory
3 Squads
Income: 3 IC

Yakutia:
Spoiler :
6 Squads
Income: 2 IC

Russia (Sain Peter.):
Spoiler :
1 Paratrooper, 3 Squads
Income: 4 IC

Rome:
Spoiler :
6 Squads

Portugal:
Spoiler :
1 Paratrooper, 3 Squads

Greece:
Spoiler :
1 factory

Scotland:
Spoiler :

Algeria:
Spoiler :
1 factory

Sudan:
Spoiler :
1 factory
3 Squads

Somalia:
Spoiler :
1 factory
3 Squads

Transvaal:
Spoiler :
1 factory
3 Squads

Chihuahua:
Spoiler :
1 factory
3 Squads

Bahia:
Spoiler :
1 factory
3 Squads

Patagonia:
Spoiler :
4 Squads

Peru:
Spoiler :
6 Squads

The rest players did not send orders and have 4 IC.

Advise to AA:

First, try to persuade the other nations to give you money (or loans) and second, build defensive units (Laser Cannon, for example).

ooc: Son told me that he cant play the game, so Great Plains are NPC'ed.

IC:

From Great Plains
To Kazakhstan:

We heard that you are in need of money. We could give you 4 IC, but next year you will have to give us 6 IC. What do you say?

All into industry

Set all IC... including the one banked... into factories. We will soon be getting ready to commence our military plans. Glory to the Dominion!

You can create up to 3 factories with 6 IC of your 7 IC. The banked IC cant be used this turn. Factories cost 2 IC each. I would advise you to give it to Kazakhstan, since you cant use it and I dont think that it is in your interests to have an all powerful Droid Russian Empire. Remember, if you are to survive, you have to work together. That's how the droids took over Siberia.

You can create up to 3 factories with 6 IC of your 7 IC. The banked IC cant be used this turn. Factories cost 2 IC each. I would advise you to give it to Kazakhstan, since you cant use it and I dont think that it is in your interests to have an all powerful Droid Russian Empire. Remember, if you are to survive, you have to work together. That's how the droids took over Siberia.

What?

Why can't I use the banked IC?!

Where in the rules does it say I cannot use my banked IC this turn?

Holy Prussian Reich
We are a autocratic theocratic monarchy, under the control of the Kaiser Wilhiem VIII. He rules through the military and The Church, which are the only roots to power. The Church is the internal bureaucracy, while the military is responable for, well, military matters.The Reich has classified most information on internal workings beyond this.

we have a secret police call Section 9. They only answer to the Kaiser. This is technically a root to power, but you likely were already a extremely powerful person to start out with once you got into the higher heichary of this.
we run state press all the time. The Kaiser Loves you, You love the Kaiser, the... You get the idea. He also reminders them that he's always watching out for them to protect them from the inferior robots. They are merely a sergeant race for humanity. How DARE THEY REBEL AGAINST US.

Economy: Totalitarian command. Basically state police and property.
Relligion: Christianity, but with the teachings altered to teach that the Kaiser is the God Emperor of our people. basically theocracy civic is being ran.
Labor: You must serve Prussia and its God-Emperor, Prussians.
Government: Theocractic Police State maintained Monarchy.
Society: We are egalitiaritanish. being in the officers corps or being a Preist results in one being higher in society, however, anyone could become either, except the Kaiser's Sons, who count as both to begin with, Being the Son of our God Emperor. Also, this isn't the time to be worrying about a Preist or soldier who has what it takes to get things done when he was born dirt poor, Right? so we are egalitarian by virtue of needing every little bit we can, and as a result anyone can potentially become one of the most powerful indivualls in the Reich.

I claim Brandenburg. I will put equal IC in factories and squads.

OCC: I am intentionally mixing The Holy Roman Empire (noted for about 2/3 of it being theorcracies), The German Empire (Kaiser), AND the Third Reich(we view the robots as inferior. This is likely a common view everywhere, just it's State Chruch Policy here. Also, We are an autocractic police state which a economy that controls everything in it. section 9 is a deliberate Reference to Ghost in the shells' Public Security Section 9, likely a reference to Grenzschutzgruppe 9, a German police unit noted for being one of the worlds Best swat teams. There Badass enough that when Germany renamed it's police units in 2005, Grenzschutzgruppe 9 kept its name. To give a example, they reportedly performed over 1500 operations between 1972 and 2003, only discharging a weapon on five occasions. and won 8/9 events in the SWAT world challenge in 2005. And defended the champonship the next year as well, successfully. Needless to say, The Kaiser has NOT classified it's existence, as it is in charge of ALL internal security, and when it comes down to it, it is probablely better trained than the military for all purposes because it actually gets to inter into combat a lot. Who knew that the robots could have so many of there forces in a human nation border?

We accept the non-aggression pact. Fighting among the nations of earth is counter productive to our survival
ALSOPrussia is this color.

The Confederate States of Dixie was born just after the revolution., and now it is federal democracy selling, cotton, tobacco, and sugar cane as its main exports.

What?

Why can't I use the banked IC?!

Where in the rules does it say I cannot use my banked IC this turn?

You have 6 + the banked (4 industries give you 4 IC and 1 territory 2 IC). That means that you have 7 IC and not 8 IC. If you see the other players income, you will see that they have 6 IC. You have 7 because you have 1 banked. You can use your banked, but there is nothing that costs 1 IC.

Why do hovercraft cost the same as tanks but have 6 less defense and cost 1 more than paratroopers and have 1 less attack?

Because of radioactive water, the navy (including hovercrafts) is weak. And because of the radioactive water, you need a lot of money to persuade someone to go in the water.

EDIT: Also it is the best naval unit.

OH IT'S A NAVAL UNIT

That makes much more sense.

Who attacks first, droids or humans?

edit: I'm probably facing 12 squads and a paratrooper this turn, and I can make 3 squads. Assuming I can attack first, that means their strength is 13+1+12*3=50 and mine is 3+3*4=15. I need 10 squads (7 more) to pose an even match. 2, 4, or 10 more (depending on if we're using a D10, D20, or D100 for RNG) and I'm invincible compared to them. If I'm on defense, I'll need a hell of a lot more troops.

There is no reason whatsoever to make any unit other than squads because they have the best power:cost ratio on attack and defense, and that's before you factor in numbers (which really just add one to both stats).

Humans attack first. Also there is luck (RNG).

Also you will more likely face either 1 Paratrooper and 7 Squads or 1 Paratrooper, 3 Squads and 1 tank.

By the way, did you saw the message of Great Plains?

From Great Plains
To Kazakhstan:

We heard that you are in need of money. We could give you 4 IC, but next year you will have to give us 6 IC. What do you say?

Top Bottom