ChristosIOT I

You can expand in Turkestan and take your factories, but I will have to RNG how many squads will guard Turkestan. So if you attack Turkestan, you may face from 2 to 10 squads. All options have a risk. Think what option is less risky.

Oh god I'm boned.

Wait, are one or two droid factions attacking me?

One. Russia. They can have an army of either 1 Paratrooper and 7 Squads or 1 Paratrooper, 3 Squads and 1 tank.

That's 44 or 31 when I'm on defense, or 30 or 22 if I attack.

Suicidal charge is looking a lot less suicidal right now.

So you will attack?

Even if you lose your army and they retake Siberia the same turn, you will still be able to create an army in your homeland to redo an invasion in Siberia and then redo it again until.....the end of the world?

Until someone else helps me murder the droids.

Ok. Orders lock

I forgot: AA, if you manage to take over Siberia, you will border both Yakutia and Russia. Anyway, in a few minutes the invasion will begin.

Well, regardless of if I invade or not, I'll lose a province and all my army, it's just better to have an extra province to lose.

Invasion of Siberia:

Kazakhstan decides to take over Siberia. With an army of 4 Squads, they begin their invasion. Siberia is defended by 1 Paratrooper, 3 Squads and 1 tank. Who will win?

Spoiler :
Kazakhstan - Russia
Numbers: 4 Squads (4) - 1 Paratrooper, 3 Squads and 1 tank (5)
Attack-Defense: 12 - 17
Luck (RNG): 8 - 1

Kazakhstan: 4 + 12 + 8 = 24
Russia: 5 + 17 + 1 = 23

The soldiers of Kazakhstan move to invade Siberia. They are ready to die. They are ready to die for their children. They are ready to die for their wifes. They are ready to die for their homes. They are ready to die for their homeland. They are ready to die. The soldiers meet a huge army. In the battle of Siberia one can find out why ''war is hell''. Soldiers die. Droids explode. Tanks fire at soldiers. There is death and pain everywere. Althought the Droids put up a very strong resistance, they loss the fight. A few Droids who survived the battle try to escape, but thery are cut off by a Squad and are killed. Kazakhstan won. However next year both Yakutia and Russia will invade Siberia. All of Russia's army is destroyed, but Yakutia has enought manpower to brink Kazakstan down. Forever.

Invasion of Libya:

Algeria decides to take over Libya. With an army of 6 Squads, they begin their invasion. Libya is defended by 6 Squads. Who will win?

Spoiler :
Algeria - Libya
Numbers: 6 Squads (6) - 6 Squads (6)
Attack-Defense: 24 - 18
Luck (RNG): 9 - 2

Algeria: 6 + 24 + 9 = 39
Libya: 6+ 18 + 2 = 26

The Droids attack Libya. There is fire and destruction everywere. The humans of Libya put up a heroic resistance, but they are all killed. The Droids defeat the Libyan army and now other one country is under the rule of the Droids.

Invasion of Macedonia:

Greece decides to take over Macedonia. With an army of 6 Squads, they begin their invasion. Macedonia is defended by 6 Squads. Who will win?

Spoiler :
Greece - Macedonia
Numbers: 6 Squads (6) - 6 Squads (6)
Attack-Defense: 24 - 18
Luck (RNG): 10 - 4

Greece: 6 + 24 + 10 = 40
Macedonia: 6+ 18 + 4 = 28

The Droids of Greece believe that the time has come to re-create the Byzantine Empire. Their first step is Macedonia. So a huge army invades Macedonia. The Humans of Macedonia try to put a resistance, but they are crashed. All Humans in Macedonia are killed.

Holy crap it worked.

Why would droids, who believe humans only exist to have genocide committed upon, want to recreate a human political body?

Why would droids, who believe humans only exist to have genocide committed upon, want to recreate a human political body?

Because the think that a Droid Byzantine Empire would be cool?

YEAR 15 AR (After Revolt - Turn 3):

Humans fight off Droids in Libya

London is being re-build while 3 new human states rise: Prussia, Dixie and Venezuela. Meanwhile, as the Russians prepared their army for an invasion of Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan surprised everyone by invading Russian Siberia. After a hard fight, and with some luck, Kazakhstan managed to defeat the droids. However both Yakutia and Russia now prepare for an invasion of Kazakhstan. Will Kazakhstan survive? At the same time the Droids of Greece took over Macedonia and the Droids of Algeria took over Libya.

Map:
Spoiler :

Stats:
Spoiler :
Prussia:
Spoiler :
2 Factories
2 Squads
Income: 4 IC

Switzerland:
Spoiler :
7 Factories
Income: 9 IC

Angola:
Spoiler :
6 Factories
Income: 8 IC

England:
Spoiler :
7 Factories
Income: 10 IC

Venezuela:
Spoiler :
4 Factories
Income: 6 IC

Dixie:
Spoiler :
4 Factories

Korea:
Spoiler :
2 Factories
Income: 4

Kazakhstan:
Spoiler :
4 Factories
4 Squads

Hopeh:
Spoiler :
1 factory
3 Squads
Income: 6IC

Yakutia:
Spoiler :
8 Squads
Income: 2 IC

Russia (Sain Peter.):
Spoiler :

Rome:
Spoiler :
6 Squads
1 Factory
Income: 5 IC

Portugal:
Spoiler :
1 Paratrooper, 5 Squads

Greece:
Spoiler :
1 factory
6 Squads

Scotland:
Spoiler :

Algeria:
Spoiler :
1 factory
6 Squads

Sudan:
Spoiler :
1 factory
3 Squads

Somalia:
Spoiler :
1 factory
3 Squads

Rhineland:
Spoiler :
1 factory
3 Squads

Tibet:
Spoiler :
1 factory
3 Squads

Cambodia:
Spoiler :
1 factory
3 Squads

Bombay:
Spoiler :
1 factory
3 Squads

Iraq:
Spoiler :
1 factory
3 Squads

Transvaal:
Spoiler :
1 factory
3 Squads

Chihuahua:
Spoiler :
1 factory
3 Squads

Bahia:
Spoiler :
1 factory
3 Squads

Patagonia:
Spoiler :
4 Squads
1 Factory
Income: 3 IC

Peru:
Spoiler :
6 Squads
Income: 4 IC

/facepalm...I said I claimed Brandenburg. I even outright said in RP my capital was BERLIN.
all factories

Sorry. I will change it next turn.

Set all IC into industry!

Soon we will be ready to commence our military creation!

Sooooo, I claim Peru! Yes, first time joining an IOT, perhaps I will be the first loser, but, who cares? Anyway, if everything is possible on ChristosIOT...:crazyeye:

Independent Peruvian Empire

When a man called Osmowstroyer found a book from Jose Santos Chocano, he read it. It was the first time he read a book that was written from a human and not a droid. He was convinced beacuse of the unique style of the author, so he decided to revolt. The people follwed him as he was a the chosen one, the mesiah, and they fought.

After the Great Battle of the Three Regions, all the droids were expulsed. The people claimed: Causachum Osmowstroyer! El Nuevo Inca ha llegado!

Osmowstroyer declared himself Emperor of Peru , and the people followed him blindly...

Government:
- The Empire is divided in 6 regions, each one supervised by the Emperor's best people.
- The Emperor holds all powers, so, absolutism anyone?

Civics:
-Any kind of religious practice is prohibited, and sentenced in 6 years of penal labor
-Murder is sentenced to execution.
-Writing or talking against the Emperor is sentenced with 6 years of penal labour.
-Schools and universities must teach all Chocano's books , if a school or university refuses it, the Principal will be sentenced with 6 years of penal labor.

Welcome to ChristosIOT. By the way, what color do you want for Peru? Also you start with 10 IC.

Top Bottom