7 Factories
Income: 9 IC

Great Plains:
Spoiler :
7 Factories

Spain will give 3 IC to Kazakhstan.
Great Plains will give 3 IC to Kazakhstan

ooc: AA, it may be good to say thanks to those two NPC's because last turn you won because they gave you 2 IC.

Spain and Great Plains are crazy awesome.

Hey guys I still don't have enough money and kind of need to change that.

Alright, I'll donate you 4IC and change my order to three factories.

thaaaank yoooou

So 8+4+6=18IC

that makes 9 armies and I have 4 already. 13 total.

Russia has 0+2 squads (8 str) and Yakutia have 8+2 squads (40 str). 12 total.

I attack Russia with 3 squads (15 str) and Yakutia with 10 squads (50 str). I'd appreciate any more money, but I don't think it's SUPER necessary - I'll only take donations from players now, NPCs don't need to give me any more aid.

Yoour're Weeeelcomea

It seems that two NPC's will die this turn.

Orders lock in 24 hours.

Orders Lock.

Invasion of Russia:

Kazakhstan decides to take over Russia. With an army of 3 Squads, they begin their invasion. Russia is defended by 2 Squads. Who will win?

Spoiler :
Kazakhstan - Russia
Numbers: 3 Squads (3) - 2 Squads (2)
Attack-Defense: 12 - 6
Luck (RNG): 1 - 8

Kazakhstan: 3 + 12 + 1 = 16
Russia: 2 + 6 + 8 = 16

( Both have 16, so I will use RNG)

Kazakhstan: 10
Russia: 6

The armies of Kazakhstan begin their invasion. The Russians put up a strong resistance and almost win the army of Kazakhstan. However, in the end, the many armies of Kazakhstan overpower the Russians.

Invasion of Yakutia:

Kazakhstan decides to take over Yakutia. With an army of 10 Squads, they begin their invasion. Russia is defended by 10 Squads. Who will win?

Spoiler :
Kazakhstan - Yakutia
Numbers: 10 Squads (10) - 10 Squads (10)
Attack-Defense: 40 - 30
Luck (RNG): 1 - 9

Kazakhstan: 10 + 40 + 1 = 51
Yakutia: 10 + 30 + 9 = 49

The Army of Kazakhstan invades Yakutia. This time, Kazakhstan wants to wipe out all Droids in former Russia. It seems that the decision of Russia to invade Kazakhstan was a disaster. Kazakhstan now wants to take revenge. The Army of Kazakhstan attacks the Droid Army of Yakutia. The attack at first fails, but soon more Squads attack the army of Yakutia. The army of Yakutia is wiped out and Yakutia is taken over by Kazakhstan. That makes Kazakhstan the nation with the largest territory and army in the world. If Kazakhstan uses its money (12 IC) to build factories, its economy will soon reach the level of the other countries and Kazakhstan will become the Hyperpower of the world.

Invasion of Yakutia:

Kazakhstan decides to take over Yakutia. With an army of 10 Squads, they begin their invasion. Russia is defended by 10 Squads. Who will win?

Spoiler :
Kazakhstan - Yakutia
Numbers: 10 Squads (10) - 10 Squads (10)
Attack-Defense: 40 - 30
Luck (RNG): 1 - 9

Kazakhstan: 10 + 40 + 1 = 51
Yakutia: 10 + 30 + 9 = 49

The Army of Kazakhstan invades Yakutia. This time, Kazakhstan wants to wipe out all Droids in former Russia. It seems that the decision of Russia to invade Kazakhstan was a disaster. Kazakhstan now wants to take revenge. The Army of Kazakhstan attacks the Droid Army of Yakutia. The attack at first fails, but soon more Squads attack the army of Yakutia. The army of Yakutia is wiped out and Yakutia is taken over by Kazakhstan. That makes Kazakhstan the nation with the largest territory and army in the world. If Kazakhstan uses its money (12 IC) to build factories, its economy will soon reach the level of the other countries and Kazakhstan will become the Hyperpower of the world.
OOC: Go Kazakhstan. Soviets, who laughing now! AHAHA.wav

Invasion of England:

The Droids of Scotland decide to take over North England. With an army of 6 Squads, they begin their invasion. North England is defended by 7 Squads. Who will win?

Spoiler :
Scotland - North England
Numbers: 6 Squads (6) - 7 Squads (7)
Attack-Defense: 24 - 21
Luck (RNG): 3 - 2

Scotland: 6+ 24 + 3 = 33
North England: 7 + 21 + 2 = 30

The Droids of Scotland invade once again North England. In their last invasion, they were defeated and their entire army was destroyed. Now, they want revenge. The Droid Squads attack the enemy army. Even though the enemy has more squads, the Droids destroy the enemy army and take over North England. Scotland now is ready to invade the English Dominion.

YEAR 16 AR (After Revolt - Turn 4):

British Soldiers fight off Droids in North England

The world has changed a lot since last year. Prussia created the Global Trade Defense Organization in order to promote unity between humans and fight off the Droids. Soon many nations joined. Meanwhile Kazakhstan invades both Russia and Yaskutia. Soon all of Yakutia and Russia is taken over and Kazakhstan becomes the nation with the largest territory and army in the world. At the same time the Droids of Scotland invade North England. The Soldiers of North England put up a fierce resistance, but they are defeated and all humans in North England are exterminated. Now the Droids prepare for an invasion of England. Will you stop them, O Great Leaders, or London shall be burned to the ground?

Map:
Spoiler :

Stats:
Spoiler :
Prussia:
Spoiler :
4 Factories
2 Squads
Income: 6 IC

UPRCAIPPN:
Spoiler :
3 Factories
income: 5 IC

Switzerland:
Spoiler :
11 Factories
Income: 13 IC

Angola:
Spoiler :
10 Factories
Income: 12 IC

England:
Spoiler :
12 Factories
Income: 14 IC

Peru:
Spoiler :
1 Factory
2 Squads
1 Sniper
Income: 3 IC

Republic of South America :
Spoiler :
7 Factories

Dixie:
Spoiler :
7 Factories

Korea:
Spoiler :
4 Factories

Kazakhstan:
Spoiler :
4 Factories
13 Squads
Income: 12 IC

Hopeh:
Spoiler :
2 factory
5 Squads
Income: 4IC

Rome:
Spoiler :
7 Squads
2 Factory

Portugal:
Spoiler :
1 Paratrooper, 7 Squads
Income: 2 IC

Greece:
Spoiler :
3 factory
6 Squads
Income: 7 IC

Scotland:
Spoiler :
6 Squads
Income: 4 IC

Algeria:
Spoiler :
3 factory
6 Squads
Income: 7 IC

Sudan:
Spoiler :
2 factory
5 Squads

Somalia:
Spoiler :
2 factory
5 Squads

Rhineland:
Spoiler :
2 factory
5 Squads

Tibet:
Spoiler :
2 factory
5 Squads

Cambodia:
Spoiler :
2 factory
5 Squads

Bombay:
Spoiler :
2 factory
5 Squads

Iraq:
Spoiler :
2 factory
5 Squads

Transvaal:
Spoiler :
2 factory
5 Squads

Chihuahua:
Spoiler :
2 factory
5 Squads

Bahia:
Spoiler :
2 factory
5 Squads

Patagonia:
Spoiler :
7 Squads
1 Factory
Income: 3 IC

Spain:
Spoiler :
11 Factories

Great Plains:
Spoiler :
11 Factories

Buy a laser cannon and 2 squads. Set them to guard South England at all costs!

Thomas Seaman said:
They will come. They will attack us. They will strike. And we will teach them pain.

Spain will give 3 IC to England.
Great Plains will give 3 IC to England.

Spain and Great Plains want to join the Global Trade Defense Organization.

Dominion News

Bought to you by Lisa Paler

Greetings Dominion citizens!

With the ever closing armies of the drones prepare to launch a hostile attack against the peaceful lands of our dominion, our dearest leader, Thomas Seaman, made a accouncement: with aid all our current war industries, along with donations of resources from the goverments of Spain and the American Great Plains, we are setting the foundations of our defence to be the omega of the invading drones to be.

Our troops are bein rallied, equiped ready to face possible chemical attacks and other evil strikes from the drones.

But these brave souls are not the only resort we have.

Thanks to the efforts of our scientists and engineers we have created a special new defence weopon: a laser cannon.

This new weopon is being deployed to serve in the defence of the Dominion. This weopon has earned the nickname "Churchill's Gun" for are now in the hour of need.

Seaman has declared all citizens of the dominion should commence their fullest effort to defend the English Dominion from the drones and has set a call to arms to all members of the GTDO to aid the cause of destroying the drones that dare attempt to destroy England. The fate of the north will not be the fate of the south. A eye for a eye will occure as we will after the defence commence our policies of destroying the metal scum that hordes from Scotland once and for all.

The Dominion will do all it can take to serve justice.

ALL HAIL SEAMAN AS HE LEADS US TO VICTORY!

Top Bottom