ChristosIOT I

The Dominion (it is just the Dominion now Chris: it have become post-English) will be looking forward to see its plans placed to action.

Changed my mind :)

Merchant Republic of New England
Leader: Andrew Cooper

And yes, I relaized I claimed 3 provinces. I just noticed and Paint is not cooperating. Anyway, can I just start with all three to make it fair? I mean, there has been 10 updates.

If Arrow gets three provinces, I want two more. I didn't get more than one last turn.

Some countries still only have one. It's not a whole lot of difference.

I don't care how many provinces I have. I just messed up when editing, and now I won't be able to edit it until abput Saturday. Just imagine I only have the province that has Boston in it.

1) You can have only 1 Province.
2) You cant claim Italy, because it is part of the Ottomans.

If you want, you can post me the name of the province instead of posting a whole map. For example, say ''I claim Mongolia''.

History of the Post Revolution Wolrd:

Conquest of France:

And so the English set their sights of France. They had never forgoten the 100 years war. Now, they were going to take over France and regain what they had lost almost 800 years before.

And so, with a huge Army of almost 26,000 men, they begin their invasion. The French try to organize resistance, but they are killed by a combination of quick air bombing along with Snipers and Squads. The Army moves so fast and with so much firepower, that the French cannot even retreat.

Almost 2 months after the invasion, there is no such thing called ''French Army''. Only a few desperate French who run to save their lives

ooc: I am not even bothered to do the battle, since in all 3 battles the English will win.

ooc: By the way, since we already use Star Wars characters and because I want to make the game more interesting, I am going to create a new rule and a new unit that will help you learn more about how superpowers like USA were destroyed during the Droid Revolution. I can only say that it will have something to do with Jedi, Anakin and Obi Wan.

Invasion of Hopeh:

The Republic of South America (RSA), wanting to unite even more of South America under it's rule, invaded Mato Grosso. Mato Grosso was ruled at this by an infamous dictator named Estango. Estango ruled with an Iron fist. When the RSA army invaded, he and his Army fought two battles and they were defeated in both. Then Estango decided to start a Guerrilla War with the remains of his Army. 7 months after the invasion, he was captured and executed while his Army was crushed once and for all.

Spoiler :
RSA - Mato Grosso
Numbers: 22 Squads (22) - 4 Squads (4)
Attack-Defense: 88 - 12
Luck (RNG): 2 - 7

RSA: 22 + 88 + 2 = 112
Mato Grosso: 4 + 12 + 7 = 23
wait? where did south america attack. did they invade hopeh or Mato Grosso.(hint hint. they dont match up.) I thought the Kazakh invaded Hopeh.
speaking of which, HUZZAH. Another one bits the dust.

They invaded Mato Grosso. I just used the my above post as a basis (I copied it), but I forgot to change the title.

I invaded one next to the Droid controlled one. I can't remember exactly which, although I do think the troops aren't matched, because I also had some from Peru to assist me. Makes no difference though so far.

The Empire of Peru helped the Republic of South America with planes, everybody knows that.

I forgot the Peruvian help, but your enemies were crushed anyway.

Unification of USA:

After the damn English took over France, in America, Dixie and Great Plains would re-create USA. Dixie send 20 Armies to destroy any resistance in Louisiana, while the Great Plains also send 20,000 men in Colorado. The Allied Armies crushed any resistance and since most humans were dead in USA after the Great Bombarment, the Allies did not face as fierce resistance as RSA faced during the invasion of Mato Grosso.

After their success, the leaders of the two Allied Nations met in Louisiana. There, they decide to create a new confedration to ''Destroy the Droids and protect America from the English Nazi.''. The newly created Congress voted resolution 1#, under which the USA constitution was going to be used as the constitution of the new Union.

Three days later, the Congress voted resolution 2#, officialy restoring the United States of America. USA was once again united. Will USA be able to become a Superpower and topple the Soviet Khazakhs from their throne as the leaders of Humanity?

ooc: From now on Farms will give 4 IC instead of 3. Also Khazakhstan, Spain and Korea expanded. Their battles were not post because they would win with the sheer amount of numbers.

Arrow Gamer, you start with 20 IC. Also, can you specify your province?

YEAR 22 AR (After Revolt - Turn 10):

Restored USA Congress

This year proved to be a year of bloody wars and revelations. Revelations that will shake the world. First, the English invaded France. The French put up a heroic resistance, but they were no match for the Nazi. The Khazakhs invaded many countries in Asia and ''Raped'' Hopeh, as their soldiers pillaged and burned for days. Dixie and Great Plains declared the ''United States of America'', while Spain re-took Asturia. At the same time RSA invaded Mato Grosso. But, an ancient order revealed itself and hopes to take leadership in the war against the Droids. This order is:

The Jedi Monks:

An Ancient Order of Monks with Great and un-natural powers. They were the ones who led the Humans during the First Droid revolution. After the destruction, they left Earth with their Starship and now they want to return to the Earth to take leadership of all Humans in the war against the Droids. Let's meet the Leaders of the Monks:

Mace Windu:

Leader of the Jedi Monks. He is legendary because of his lightsaber skills. It is said that during the Droid Revolution, he alone killed 1,000 Droids only with his lightsaber.

Obi Wan Kenobi:

Jedi Master. He is known for using the force with immense power. It is said that during the Droid Revolution, he electrified and burned 600 Droids with his Force Lighting.

Anakin Skywalker:

Jedi Kinght. He is good at both Lightsaber and the force, but he does not have the experience of Mace Windu or Obi Wan.

From Jedi
To all Humans:

We want you to join the ''Jedi Order'' and let us take the leadership of the war against the Droids.

New Rules and Units:

The role of the Jedi Order is to give Missions to the Humans. If you complete a mission, you take from 20 to 40 IC as reward. If you complete 3 missions, you take a Jedi Monk. Missions are ''conquer X province from droid A''. The one who completes the mission takes the award. If two or more Nations invade a province to complete a mission, I RNG from 1 to 10 and the one who has the higher number wins. Here is the new Unit:

Jedi Monk

Cost: Complete 3 Jedi Missions
Can be used only against Droids. You can not use it against Humans (both PC's and NPC's).

Attack: 60
Defense: 60

Map:
Spoiler :

Stats:
Spoiler :
Prussia:
Spoiler :
7 Factories
4 Farms
25 Squads
Income: 33 IC

UPRCAIPPN:
Spoiler :
9 Factories
2 Farms
13 Squads
Income: 17 IC

Switzerland:
Spoiler :
17 Factories
13 Farms
13 Squads
Income: 53 IC

Angola:
Spoiler :
16 Factories
38 Squads
7 Navies
2 Farms
Income: 24 IC

Quebec:
Spoiler :
3 Factories
4 Squads
Income: 5 IC

England:
Spoiler :
16 Factories
15 Farms
1 laser cannon
24 Squads
1 Sniper
2 Planes
4 Navies
Income: 81 IC

Peru:
Spoiler :
4 Factory
9 Farm
2 Squads
1 Sniper
2 Planes (Given to RSA)
1 Tank (Given to RSA)
Income: 54 IC

Republic of South America :
Spoiler :
13 Factories
13 Farms
34 Squads
2 Planes (Given by Peru)
1 Tank (Given by Peru)
Income: 77 IC

Korea:
Spoiler :
7 Factories
20 squads
2 Farms
Income: 19 IC

Kazakhstan:
Spoiler :
10 Factories
26 Farms
50 Squads
3 Navy
Income: 140 IC

Otoman Empire:
Spoiler :
277 Squads
7 Navies
27 factories
Income: 93 IC

Rhineland:
Spoiler :
3 factory
21 Squads
Income: 7 IC

Cambodia:
Spoiler :
3 factory
25 Squads

Bombay:
Spoiler :
3 factory
30 Squads

Chihuahua:
Spoiler :
3 factory
30 Squads

Bahia:
Spoiler :
3 factory
30 Squads

Patagonia:
Spoiler :
25 Squads
1 Factory
Income: 3 IC

Spain:
Spoiler :
11 Factories
36 squads
1 Farm
Income: 31 IC

USA:
Spoiler :
33 Factories
6 Farms
57 Squads
5 Navies
Income: 65 IC

Hey christos, to give some balance to tanks, paratroopers, and planes, maybe they can attack two things in a turn?

And since you started with Mace Windu and Obi Wan, I think it would be cool if you tracked everyone's killcounts (just in numbers, you don't have to say x infantry, y tanks, just say z droids).

Top Bottom