ChristosIOT I

Order Lock

All battles (except kazakhstan's) and all stats (except Kazakhstan's) are finished. Once AA re-sends me his orders, I will update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Battle System to save time: Only results are posted.

Battles:

Dominion attacks Provence: Provence falls.
Dominion attacks Belgium: Droids retreat with their entire army. Belgium falls.
Rhineland attacks Rhineland (Prussia): 1 Prussian Squad killed. Rhineland falls. Droids survive once more.
Prussia invades Poland: Poland falls.
Prussia invades Netherland: Netherland falls.
Prussia attacks East Prussia: 5 Prussian Squads killed. Attack fails.
Quebec attacks Ontario: Ontario falls.
Swiss attack Hungary, Slovakia, Sardinia-Piedmont: All attacked provinces fall.
USA attacks Chihuahua: Chihuahua falls
USA attacks Texas: Texas falls
Spain attacks Mexico: Mexico falls.
RSA attacks Grao-Para: Grao Para falls
RSA attacked Bahia: Bahia falls
Ottomans attack Caucasus: Caucasus falls. The Ottomans are now able to send their Tanks to roll in Russia.
Ottomans attack Tabriz, Fars, Yemen, Oman, Mali, Chad, Mauritania, Kivu, Malawi, Zimbabwe, Cape, Natal, Nambia, katanga, Eritrea: All attacked province fall This turn the Ottomans take over almost all of Africa.
Kazakhstan attacks Bombay, Suiyuan, Mongolia: All fall.

YEAR 23 AR (After Revolt - Turn 11):

- Droid Army

One more year of war and death passed. Many wonder when the War will end. For almost 11 years the Human Soldiers fight one battle after the other. And yet, the war never ends. In many nation, many people protest and demand that their Governments negotiate with the Droids and end the war.

Meanwhile in Prussia, the Rhineland Droids were once again lucky and use their tactical genious to survive. But, for how long can they survive? In France, the English finish off the last remants of French resistance, while in America, the American nations and Spain destroy the Droids in their regions and expand.

At the same time, the Ottomans invade Caucasus and they can now begin a full scale invasion of Kazakhstan.

Jedi Mission:

Mace Windu:

Leader of the Jedi Monks. He is legendary because of his lightsaber skills. It is said that during the Droid Revolution, he alone killed 1,000 Droids only with his lightsaber.

Obi Wan Kenobi:

Jedi Master. He is known for using the force with immense power. It is said that during the Droid Revolution, he electrified and burned 600 Droids with his Force Lighting.

Anakin Skywalker:

Jedi Kinght. He is good at both Lightsaber and the force, but he does not have the experience of Mace Windu or Obi Wan.

From Jedi
To Members of the Jedi Order:

We want you to take over Cambodia and destroy the Droid Regime there.
Time: 2 Turns.
Reward: 30 IC

Map:
Spoiler :

Stats:
Spoiler :
Prussia:
Spoiler :
7 Factories
6 Farms
30 Squads
Income: 45 IC

UPRCAIPPN:
Spoiler :
13 Squads

Switzerland:
Spoiler :
17 Factories
23 Farms
17 Squads
Income: 95 IC

Angola:
Spoiler :

38 Squads
7 Navies

Quebec:
Spoiler :
3 Factories
6 Squads
Income: 9 IC
Banked: 1 IC

England:
Spoiler :
16 Factories
29 Farms
1 laser cannon
29 Squads
1 Sniper
2 Planes
4 Navies
Income: 141 IC

Peru:
Spoiler :
4 Factory
9 Farm
2 Squads
1 Sniper
2 Planes (Given to RSA)
1 Tank (Given to RSA)
Income: 54 IC

Republic of South America :
Spoiler :
13 Factories
20 Farms
34 Squads
2 Tanks
2 Planes
2 Planes (Given by Peru)
1 Tank (Given by Peru)
Income: 109 IC

Japan:
Spoiler :
3 Farms
1 Sniper
Income: 14 IC

Korea:
Spoiler :

20 squads

Kazakhstan:
Spoiler :
10 Factories
38 Farms
50 Squads
23 Navy
Income: 194 IC

Otoman Empire:
Spoiler :
370 Squads
7 Navies
27 factories
Income: 125 IC

Rhineland:
Spoiler :
3 factory
28 Squads
Income: 5 IC

Cambodia:
Spoiler :
3 factory
30 Squads
Income: 5 IC

Patagonia:
Spoiler :
28 Squads
1 Factory
Income: 3 IC

Spain:
Spoiler :
11 Factories
36 squads
4 Farm
Income: 45 IC

USA:
Spoiler :
33 Factories
6 Farms
57 Squads
5 Navies
Income: 69 IC

Known Mistakes: Japan should own Kanto.

From now on you shall send you orders in PM's. All orders must be in one PM. You can do revision, but the revisions must contain all orders and not only the changes.

The Dominion see the chance to launch a attack against the Ottodrones. With our 141 IC we can set 140 to create 70 squads to aid in a massive attack. Consider this with our:

1 laser cannon
29 Squads
1 Sniper
2 Planes
4 Navies

So with our resources we can set 99 squads to the cause with our other units. However we will need other nations to join us in our attack against the drones. This gamble may off if we all focus our resources together on defeating the drones in this battle. We commence all nations of humanity should join a collective attack on the Ottomans in one single battle through Russia or Europe. Think of this and how we can destroy the Ottodrones in their tracks.

Do not miss the chance!

Does Kazakhstan even have to respond?

There is one logical option.

I suggest we all post our orders in the open to show we are committed to the cause. Hence PM orders are not neccessary.

GM: Yes, they are. You have to post them in PM's. It took me more time time to find your orders than updating the stats and doing the battles.

NO: Posting them in PM means if they deleted there is a problem. Plus honesty is a good policy.

Screw honesty. What is it with you today? Stop bugging other people to get them to play like you want them to. I'll play however I want.

6. The GM is supreme. He reserves the right to change game rules, ignore or modify orders, impose restrictions on players, disband player nations, and so on.

NO: Posting them in PM means if they deleted there is a problem. Plus honesty is a good policy.
rule 6 of this IOT. GM is supreme. Christos wins this argument. and if your PM gets deleted, Christos can just request you to send it again.

It will not be deleted. I will move the PM's in a Folder (I still have PM's from 2011 in this Folder).

Well, obviously I will retire, I have not been reading the post about jedis and yadda yadda, so NPC me or make droids take Peru. If you have done it already, good.

You do not really need to be with the Jedi, or read about them at all. It is just an extra. You do not need them to win. But if you really want, I can destroy Peru.

This gamble

That is what I'm not too keen on. RSA prefers it's tactic of removing the other droid groups and then focusing on the Ottoman Empire. As such, with the instability in Peru, and droids remaining in our zone of control, we will not commit any of our forces to this attack at this time.

Also, we need at least a 2 front assault on them, if not 3/4. We anticipate that our other attentions will be 'removed' in 2-3 years, and then will provide our support to offensive actions. We are committed to the cause...our way.

OOC: christos, the units from Peru should be returned to them at the end of last turn. Also, our income doesn't seem to add up, are you taking our payment to them as per turn instead of 1 off (should be 1 off)?

OCC: little warning: IOT X will cause delays here i think. we have a dictator who has returned to the world. he has a square mustache. and hes messing up france AND germany this time.

Orders Lock in 48 hours.

Orders Locked
....20 days later....wait I'm not GM. Hey, GM, you forgot this. Now that THe Lotharingian War has ended, you can update here.

Top Bottom