ChristosIOT I

Welcome to the game. I will finish the update tommorow and I will add you to the map and make stats for your nation.

What colour do you want?

INVASION OF CIRCASSIA

The Ottomans invade Circassia with 350 Squads, a massive invasion. Caucasus is protected from nukes thanks to their newly build shields. They take over the province without any resistance. However all citizens have left and Circassia is empty. And soon the Droids understand why. A nuke heads towards them. And the largest army in the world, 350 Squads, is destroyed by a huge explosion. The explosion also destroys Idel-Ural and Caucasus.

ooc: Sorry AA, I RNG'ed and Idel was closer to 10 than Ukraine (7- 4)
HFY(Human FFFU Yeah for those who don't know)

GO TEAM!

The Ottomans simply don't have the Industry to recover from that quickly enough for them to win now,

Welcome to the game. I will finish the update tommorow and I will add you to the map and make stats for your nation.

What colour do you want?

Biege please. (The same color Persia uses in Civilization IV)

INVASION OF CIRCASSIA

The Ottomans invade Circassia with 350 Squads, a massive invasion. Caucasus is protected from nukes thanks to their newly build shields. They take over the province without any resistance. However all citizens have left and Circassia is empty. And soon the Droids understand why. A nuke heads towards them. And the largest army in the world, 350 Squads, is destroyed by a huge explosion. The explosion also destroys Idel-Ural and Caucasus.

ooc: Sorry AA, I RNG'ed and Idel was closer to 10 than Ukraine (7- 4)

I didn't know I would kill all the droids. This totally makes up for not having Idel-Ural for three turns.

I didn't know I would kill all the droids. This totally makes up for not having Idel-Ural for three turns.

He still has 20 in reserves...and however he made.

we have a major advantage though...we haven't been sent back to square one by a nuke.

OOC: I do not do battle with netruals when the player has more than 10 Squads, because it is 100% sure that he wins (Do the maths).

I remember that part clearly...I also remember debating whether to invade central america or the caribbean as well, but that would somewhat make my nations name inaccurate.

He still has 20 in reserves...and however he made.

we have a major advantage though...we haven't been sent back to square one by a nuke.

True, but his economy can pump out squads like none of us can, so sure its good, but I would still say that we are at the disadvantage. That being said, if we can eliminate the smaller droid sections, I feel we can't lose. Unless we fight amongst ourselves again...which I see happening tbh.

An attacking squad is worth 1.25x more than a defending one and we can make tons of money.

True, but his economy can pump out squads like none of us can, so sure its good, but I would still say that we are at the disadvantage.

Yes. The Ottomans have 60 or so Squads and in three turns they will have more than 400 Squads. The only way to defeat them, without using nukes, is to attack them at all fronts now, so they have to split their forces.

AA, you should consider a naval invasion of Ottoman Balkans.

INVASION OF BOLIVIA

Spoiler :
RSA Bolivia
Numbers: 3 Tanks and 4 Planes - 10 Squads
Attack-Defense: 86 - 30
Luck (RNG): 2 - 3

RSA:7 + 86 + 2 = 95
Bolivia: 10 + 30 + 3 = 43​

RSA wins.

INVASION OF ATACAMA

Spoiler :
RSA Atacama
Numbers: 3 Tanks and 4 Planes - 2 Squads
Attack-Defense: 86 - 6
Luck (RNG): 10 - 1

RSA:7 + 86 + 10 = 103
Atacama: 2 + 6 + 1 = 9​

RSA wins.

INVASION OF ICELAND

Spoiler :
Dominion Iceland
Numbers: 2 Squads and 2 Planes - 2 Squads
Attack-Defense: 36 - 6
Luck (RNG): 8 - 9

Dominion:4 + 36 + 8 = 48
Iceland: 2 + 6 + 9 = 17​

Dominion wins.

EXPANSION OF USA

USA invades Oregon, Minnesota, Virginia, Missouri and California with 10 Squads (50 Squads in total).

USA wins all battles.

EXPANSION OF SPAIN

Spain invades Zacatecas, El Salvador and Honduras with 10 Squads (30 Squads in total).

Spain wins all battles.

INVASION OF THE PRAIRIES

Spoiler :
Quebec Prairies
Numbers: 6 Squads - 8 Squads
Attack-Defense: 24 - 24
Luck (RNG): 6 - 9

Quebec:6 + 24 + 6 = 36
Prairies: 8 + 24 + 9 = 41​

The Prairies wins.

YEAR 24 AR (After Revolt - Turn 12):

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

- Nuclear Explosion in Kazakhstan

For the first time since the end of the Droid Revolution, Nukes have been used. Kazakhstan lured the Ottoman Droids into a trap and destroyed all 350 squads that invaded Circassia. This has dealt the Ottomans a huge blow, but they are still able to re-create their army and try again to take over the world.

Meanwhile the Dominion invaded Cambodia and was rewarded by the Jedi Order for getting rid of the Droids there. Quebec tried to expand, but its armies were defeated and wiped out from the face of the earth. At the same time USA and Spain expanded even more.

In Germany, the situation is the same as before, with the Rhineland Droids building more and more Squads every year. In Iran, a new state has emerged, Fars. Will they be able to survive between the Ottomans and Kazakhstan?

The war between Droids and Humans has taken a huge toll. A new study has shown that the last 12 years, 9% of all human population was killed. When will the evil Droid be finally defeated?

Jedi Mission:

Mace Windu:

Leader of the Jedi Monks. He is legendary because of his lightsaber skills. It is said that during the Droid Revolution, he alone killed 1,000 Droids only with his lightsaber.

Obi Wan Kenobi:

Jedi Master. He is known for using the force with immense power. It is said that during the Droid Revolution, he electrified and burned 600 Droids with his Force Lighting.

Anakin Skywalker:

Jedi Kinght. He is good at both Lightsaber and the force, but he does not have the experience of Mace Windu or Obi Wan.

From Jedi
To Members of the Jedi Order:

We want you to take over Patagonia and destroy the Droid Regime there.
Time: 1 Turn.
Reward: 30 IC

Map:
Spoiler :

Stats:
Spoiler :
Prussia:
Spoiler :
7 Factories
9 Farms
45 Squads
Income: 57 IC

UPRCAIPPN:
Spoiler :
13 Squads

Switzerland:
Spoiler :
17 Factories
42 Farms
17 Squads
Income: 171 IC

Angola:
Spoiler :

38 Squads
7 Navies

Quebec:
Spoiler :
3 Factories
2 Farms
Income: 17 IC

Dominion:
Spoiler :
16 Factories
33 Farms
1 laser cannon
49 Squads
1 Sniper
2 Planes
24 Navies
Income: 161 IC
Extra Income: 30 IC from Jedi Mission
Jedi Monk: 1/3

Peru:
Spoiler :
4 Factory
19 Farm
4 Squads
1 Sniper
2 Planes (Given to RSA)
1 Tank (Given to RSA)
Income: 94 IC

Republic of South America :
Spoiler :
13 Factories
41 Farms
34 Squads
2 Tanks
2 Planes
1 Navy
2 Planes (Given by Peru)
1 Tank (Given by Peru)
Income: 203 IC

Japan:
Spoiler :
5 Farms
2 Squads
1 Sniper
Income: 22 IC

Korea:
Spoiler :

20 squads

Kazakhstan:
Spoiler :
10 Factories
58 Farms
51 Squads
33 Navy
Income: 274 IC

Super Droids Empire:
Spoiler :
65 Squads
7 Navies
27 factories
2 Laser Shields (Caucasus - Ararat - Tabriz, Istanbul - Macedonia - Greece)
Income: 121 IC

Rhineland:
Spoiler :
3 factory
33 Squads
Income: 5 IC

Patagonia:
Spoiler :
31 Squads
1 Factory
Income: 3 IC

Spain:
Spoiler :
11 Factories
36 squads
13 Farm
Income: 87 IC

USA:
Spoiler :
33 Factories
19 Farms
59 Squads
5 Navies
Income: 131 IC

Fars:
Spoiler :

Income: 5 IC
Extra Income: 20 IC for new players

Fixed. I had posted the wrong map.

By PM.

And I will fix the map. I gave you the wrong province.

Fixed.

So I need about 150 attack power hitting them to ensure I will win, that also needs to be of the troops that can move 2 in 1 turn, currently at 4 planes, 3 tanks, giving me: 93 if I've done the maths right. Leaves 57 to go (I think I need 147 to be 100% sure I can't even draw, but overkill is nice), best way to do that is I think 4 tanks 1 plane, that gives 59 more I believe, for 44IC cost.

Bye bye droids.

Top Bottom