Spoiler :
Dominion Isan
Numbers: 5 snipers - 9 Squads
Attack-Defense: 40 - 27
Luck (RNG): 2 - 4

Dominion: 5 + 40 + 2 = 47
Isan: 9 + 27 + 4 = 40​

Dominion wins.

Note: for cases like 5 snipers which are like 10 squads and other cases that calculate as 10 squads in attack whould it be best to treat them like 10 squads?

You are right. I will do this from now on.

Dominion takes over Jao Phraya with 5 Snipers. Also, with 2 planes and 3 tanks, it takes over first Annam and then Laos

RSA invades Panama, Costa Rica, the two southern provinces of South America, Fiji and Papua. It wins.

OOC: I have decided that each turn, I will decide the top battle and post it in detail, with pics and info. For this turn, I have decide Cyprus, since it will have the first naval battle in the game.

Battle for Cyprus

Cyprus, a strategic location for the Super Droids, since from Cyprus the Humans could begin operations in the Middle East, is invaded by RSA troops. However, the Super Droids shall not let this province fall as easily as the RSA wants. Once the RSA fleet arrives to Cyprus, they find the Super Droid fleet waiting for them. The sizes of the two fleets is the same. And so the Battle of Cyprus!

Spoiler :
RSA Super Droids
Numbers: 5 Navies - 5 Navies
Attack-Defense: 35 - 35
Luck (RNG): 5 - 3

RSA: 5 + 35 + 5 = 45
Super Droids: 5 + 35 + 3 = 43

RSA wins.​

The RSA, through luck mainly, managed to defeat the Super Droids in a very close battle, as the Humans almost lost the battle.

After the naval battle, RSA forces land on Cyprus, as the RSA air force bombs the Island.

As the RSA troops land on Cyprus, the Cyprians fight back and for a while, they manage to hold the invaders and even push them back to the sea. But soon RSA Tanks roll over the island and the Cyprians fall back.

The Cyprians put up a heroic stand, but they are defeated and the last pockets of Cyprian resistance are soon destroyed by RSA troops.

The Dominion gives blessing to the RSA for its heorism. With Cyprus and Madegascar under human control we have two isles to serve as strategic air commands for bombing the Super Drones, along with other near provinces.

RSA thanks the Dominion.

OOC: I was more expecting land reinforcements than naval...I was rather more prepared for that. That could of been costly.

Now we will need to make plans...

OOC: I suggest someone makes a social group to talk plans for attacking the Social Drones. I suggest the following be the image.

Name it "ChristosIOT I Counter Super Drone Planning Group"

OOC: If you create any group, you will have to invite the GM.

INVASION OF EAST PRUSSIA

Spoiler :
Prussia E. Prussia
Numbers: 7 squads - 3 Squads
Attack-Defense: 28 - 9
Luck (RNG): 1 - 8

Prussia: 7 + 28 + 1 = 36
E. Prussia: 3 + 9 + 8 = 20​

Prussia wins.

INVASION OF LIVORIA

Spoiler :
Prussia Livoria
Numbers: 7 squads - 6 Squads
Attack-Defense: 28 - 18
Luck (RNG): 6 - 10

Prussia: 7 + 28 + 6 = 41
Livoria: 6 + 18 + 10 = 34​

Prussia wins.

INVASION OF BOHEMIA

Spoiler :
Prussia Bohemia
Numbers: 7 squads - 3 Squads
Attack-Defense: 28 - 9
Luck (RNG): 9 - 8

Prussia: 7 + 28 + 9 = 44
Bohemia: 3 + 9 + 8 = 20​

Prussia wins.

INVASION OF GALICA

Spoiler :
Prussia Galica
Numbers: 7 squads - 7 Squads
Attack-Defense: 28 - 21
Luck (RNG): 6 - 10

Prussia: 7 + 28 + 6 = 41
Galica: 7 + 21 + 10 = 38​

Prussia wins.

INVASION OF BELARUS

Spoiler :
Prussia Belarus
Numbers: 7 squads - 7 Squads
Attack-Defense: 28 - 21
Luck (RNG): 2 - 5

Prussia: 7 + 28 + 2 = 37
Belarus: 7 + 21 + 5 = 33​

Prussia wins.

INVASION OF UKRAINE

Spoiler :
Prussia Ukraine
Numbers: 7 squads - 10 Squads
Attack-Defense: 28 - 30
Luck (RNG): 8 - 4

Prussia: 7 + 28 + 8 = 43
Ukraine: 10 + 30 + 4 = 44​

Ukraine wins. All 7 Prussian Squads are destroyed.

INVASION OF DENMARK

Spoiler :
Prussia Denmark
Numbers: 7 squads - 5 Squads
Attack-Defense: 28 - 15
Luck (RNG): 1 - 2

Prussia: 7 + 28 + 1 = 36
Denmark: 5 + 15 + 2 = 22​

Prussia wins.

Prussia also invades and takes over Slovakia and Romania using Paratroopers.

YEAR 26 AR (After Revolt - Turn 14):

- RSA soldiers land in Cyprus

- Tank battle in Cyprus

- RSA soldiers in Cyprus

This year the world was almost at the break of WWIV, as the Dominion tried to expand in the Americas, but met the resistance of NATO. The Dominion backed down, but the USA has learned it's lesson and moved fast to take over the entirety of the Carribeans.

The Dominion, meanwhile, expanded all over the world, taking over much of Australia and Indochina. At the same time, Kazakhstan expnded in China and India and has now the largest economy in the world, at 1063 IC. The RSA also expnded and created it's own colonial empire.

In Iran, Fars grows in strenght and has started to create an army. Spain was given the Panama and Costa Rica by RSA. In the Super Droid Empire, Egyptian Rebels take control of lower Egypt and call the world to help (see Jedi Mission).

Jedi Mission:

Mace Windu:

Leader of the Jedi Monks. He is legendary because of his lightsaber skills. It is said that during the Droid Revolution, he alone killed 1,000 Droids only with his lightsaber.

Obi Wan Kenobi:

Jedi Master. He is known for using the force with immense power. It is said that during the Droid Revolution, he electrified and burned 600 Droids with his Force Lighting.

Anakin Skywalker:

Jedi Kinght. He is good at both Lightsaber and the force, but he does not have the experience of Mace Windu or Obi Wan.

From Jedi
To Members of the Jedi Order:

Egyptian Rebels, hiding in the mountains to escape the extermination camps, have managed to take over lower Egypt. But the Droids will not stand this. They will invade. Not of course with their entire army, but with at least 90 Squads (110 maximun). We need a nation to send troops to help the rebels and defend them from a Droid Invasion. Because the supplies are low, only the troops of one nation will be able to land to Egypt.
Time: 1 Turn.
Reward: 80 IC
Notes: For gameplay reasons, you cannot send IC to the Rebels.

Map:
Spoiler :

Stats:
Spoiler :
Prussia:
Spoiler :
7 Factories
22 Farms
51 Squads
11 paratroopers
Income: 109 IC
Bank: 3

UPRCAIPPN:
Spoiler :
10 Farms
13 Squads
Income: 42 IC

Switzerland:
Spoiler :
17 Factories
103 Farms
17 Squads
Income: 551 IC
Banked: 3IC

Angola:
Spoiler :

10 Farms
38 Squads
7 Navies
Income: 42 IC

Quebec:
Spoiler :
3 Factories
2 Farms
14 Squads
Income: 31 IC
Bank: 3 IC

Dominion:
Spoiler :
16 Factories
54 Farms
1 laser cannon
87 Squads
12 Snipers
2 Planes
3 Tanks
45 Navies
Income: 367 IC
Jedi Monk: 1/3

Peru:
Spoiler :
4 Factory
55 Farms
8 Squads
1 Sniper
2 Planes (Given to RSA)
1 Tank (Given to RSA)
Income: 302 IC
Extra Income: 8 IC

Republic of South America :
Spoiler :
17 Factories
82 Farms
40 Squads
9 Tanks
4 Planes
17 Navy
2 Planes (Given by Peru)
1 Tank (Given by Peru)
Income: 477 IC
Jedi Monk: 2/3

Japan:
Spoiler :
4 Factories
2 Farms
5 Farms
13 Squads
1 Sniper
Income: 52 IC

Korea:
Spoiler :

12 Farms
20 squads
Income: 54 IC

Kazakhstan:
Spoiler :
11 Factories
183 Farms
52 Squads
45 Navy
Income: 1063 IC
Banked: 1IC

Super Droids Empire:
Spoiler :
307 Squads
27 factories
2 Laser Shields (Caucasus - Ararat - Tabriz, Istanbul - Macedonia - Greece)
Income: 121 IC

Spain:
Spoiler :
11 Factories
37 squads
13 Farm
Income: 165 IC
Banked: 161 IC
Warning: If you do not send ordesr again, then Spain will be NPC'ed

USA:
Spoiler :
33 Factories
55 Farms
61 Squads
20 Navies
Income: 395 IC

Fars:
Spoiler :

7 Farms
1 Laser Cannon
1 Squad
Income: 30 IC

Egyptian Rebels:
Spoiler :

30 Squads

You own it. It is the Poland province.

Actually, I was confused because the map had the East Prussia name in the Poland province. You can either keep Poland or I can give you East Prussia. It is the same.

Edit: If you chose to take East Prussia, I will edit the map tommorow.

From Jedi
To Members of the Jedi Order:

Egyptian Rebels, hiding in the mountains to escape the extermination camps, have managed to take over lower Egypt. But the Droids will not stand this. They will invade. Not of course with their entire army, but with at least 90 Squads (110 maximun). We need a nation to send troops to help the rebels and defend them from a Droid Invasion. Because the supplies are low, only the troops of one nation will be able to land to Egypt.
Time: 1 Turn.
Reward: 80 IC
Notes: For gameplay reasons, you cannot send IC to the Rebels.

To all human nations
I can have them 100% safe for 248IC cost to myself (excluding my current armies). If you can do it cheaper, go ahead (and tell me so I can change my orders). Otherwise, let me deal with it...I don't have much else to do except go against the droids now (without stepping on everyones toes with expansion).

Will also give me a (land) base in Africa to continue to fight the Super Droids...rather useful for future turns/attacks.

By the way, if RSA does the mission, it will gain a Jedi Monk (60 Attack and Defense) and will be able to use it against the Droids (Monks can be used only against Droids).

OOC: Can I (fars) make my turn yet?

Top Bottom