ChristosIOT I

OOC: Keep things civil.

: you NPCed him without permission?! Christos: players have to control their nations!

He did not send orders for two turns.

OOC: He was asking what to do and how much he had. Chris could have given him some help instead of throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

I explained him all his questions in a PM. He told me that he had understand the rules and that he would send orders. he did not asked me any other question, so I thought that he had understand the rules.

OOC: The diplomacy was by IC. But there is no way for a human to allow all OOC comments to not have some kind of impact on their IC dealings.

IC: I think we know our long term interests better than anyone else. Just like you know yours better than us.

By your logic any deal can be broken the moment there is a chance of us losing. Do you want us out of the Mediterranean? Did you ever ask in advance for us not to send troops? Did you ever state your intention to deal with that situation?

You cannot compare apples to oranges.

We did not not permission because of common interests in Europe. It is hence common interest if you do not threaten our operations. We are set to face the tratior as the Order premitted: we has the Order's backing.

OOC: I would point out here that I think this argument is delaying the update. Chris: bring the update so I can messure my resources.

OOC: Ail is right. I will update in one and a half hour because I have some work to do. Please keep things civil until then and stop using OOC comments.

We did not not permission because of common interests in Europe. It is hence common interest if you do not threaten our operations. We are set to face the tratior as the Order premitted: we has the Order's backing.

OOC: I would point out here that I think this argument is delaying the update. Chris: bring the update so I can messure my resources.

It is common interest if we do not threaten your operations. It is also common interests for you to stay out of America. You see the way to combine these 2 somehow?

OOC: I support a faster update, and the need to keep it civil.

Our operations involve heading into America. You have not combined the options.

OOC: we continue after the update.

YEAR 27 AR (After Revolt - Turn 15):

- Darth Vader

- Egyptian Rebels

Spoiler :

- Droids in Egypt

This year the world is at the brink of a nuclear global war, as NATO and the Dominion clash again about the Americas. The Jedi tried to mediate the conflict, but it seems that war cannot be prevented.

The Dominion expanded in South East Asia and defended Egypt, while the RSA made a failed attempt to take over South Africa from the Droids. The Americans invaded Palestine and restored the independence of Israel and now wnat to take over the whole of the Middle East and create several ''independent'' Arab states.

Meanwhile, Kazakhstan expanded in india and China and has become the world's Superpower while the Swiss have created one of the largest economies on earth. Fars has expanded it's military power and Prussia has taken over Serbia and Bulgaria from the Super Drodis, threatening it's capital: Constantinople.

Anakin Skywalker, after being expelled from the order for having a relationship, and having huge ambitions, has betrayed the Order, re-created the old Order of the Sith and declared himself Darth Vader, Dark Lord of the Sith and ally of the Droids.

The Humans have a lot of success against the Droids. But will the humans be able to defeat the Droids or shall they fight each other and let teh Drodis regain their strength and power?

Jedi Mission:

Mace Windu:

Leader of the Jedi Monks. He is legendary because of his lightsaber skills. It is said that during the Droid Revolution, he alone killed 1,000 Droids only with his lightsaber.

Obi Wan Kenobi:

Jedi Master. He is known for using the force with immense power. It is said that during the Droid Revolution, he electrified and burned 600 Droids with his Force Lighting.

From Jedi
To Members of the Jedi Order:

We must destroy the Sith before they gain even more power. If we fail, then Darth Vader will train more and more students and create a Sith order that will rival the Jedi and serve the Droids. We must not allow the Droids to have such a powerful ally. So, you must kill Drath Vader.
Time: 2 Turns.
Reward: 160 IC
Notes: Failure to complete the mission will give to the Sith 2 Sith Monks every turn.

Map:
Spoiler :

Stats:
Spoiler :
Prussia:
Spoiler :
7 Factories
32 Farms
52 Squads
11 paratroopers
6 Tanks
Income: 156 IC
Bank: 3

UPRCAIPPN:
Spoiler :
18 Farms
14 Squads
Income: 74 IC

Switzerland:
Spoiler :
17 Factories
213 Farms
19 Squads
Income: 991 IC

Angola:
Spoiler :

18 Farms
40 Squads
7 Navies
Income: 74 IC

Quebec:
Spoiler :
3 Factories
2 Farms
31 Squads
Income: 31 IC

Dominion:
Spoiler :
16 Factories
57 Farms
2 laser cannons
119 Squads
19 Snipers
12 Planes
8 Tanks
65 Navies
Income: 407 IC
Jedi Monk: 2/3
Extra Income: 80 IC from Jedi Mission

Peru:
Spoiler :
4 Factory
117 Farms
8 Squads
1 Sniper
2 Planes (Given to RSA)
1 Tank (Given to RSA)
Income: 562 IC

Republic of South America :
Spoiler :
18 Factories
177 Farms
9 Tanks
4 Planes
21 Navy
2 Planes (Given by Peru)
1 Tank (Given by Peru)
Income: 858 IC
Jedi Monk: 2/3
Extra income: 12 IC given by Prussia

Japan:
Spoiler :
4 Factories
5 Farms
19 Squads
1 Sniper
10 Navies
Income: 54 IC

Korea:
Spoiler :

22 Farms
21 squads
Income: 92 IC

Kazakhstan:
Spoiler :
11 Factories
395 Farms
56 Squads
45 Navy
Income: 1921 IC

Super Droids Empire:
Spoiler :
207 Squads
27 factories
2 Laser Shields (Caucasus - Ararat - Tabriz, Istanbul - Macedonia - Greece)
Income: 121 IC

Spain:
Spoiler :
11 Factories
40 squads
77 Farms
Income: 421 IC

USA:
Spoiler :
33 Factories
77 Farms
123 Squads
60 Navies
Income: 485 IC
Bnaked: 1 IC

Fars:
Spoiler :

8 Farms
1 Laser Cannon
5 Squads
1 Sniper
1 Tank
Income: 34 IC

Egypt:
Spoiler :

30 Squads
Income: 2 IC
Extra Income: 50 IC by the Jedi Order for defending against the Droids.

Israel:
Spoiler :

Income: 2 IC

Sith:
Spoiler :

Anakin Skywalker

Joining as the United States. Anyone with diplomatic agreements with me should PM me. I'll be reading up the last few pages.

To Jedi

The problem is less no one wanting to depose of the traitor, more too many people wanting to at once. He will be dealt with, you can be sure of that.

To the Dominion

Our operations involve stopping anyone outside of the current nations in America doing anything in America. Should you be unwilling to change your operations, it will be war. That is the choice we give you.

Either you stay out of America (troops as much as province wise), or we will have no other choice.

Joining as the United States. Anyone with diplomatic agreements with me should PM me. I'll be reading up the last few pages.

Good day new president! The Dominion is prepared to launch a assault on Alaska to remove a threat. We are willing to hand it over to you after the traitor is removed.

We ask that you inform the RSA to not be aggressive to our operations. We are set. They threaten war over our policy of serving the interests of humanity. Such is why we ask you to ask the RSA to cease their warmongering threats. Together the USA and the Dominion will prove allies against the drones!

Good day new president! The Dominion is prepared to launch a assault on Alaska to remove a threat. We are willing to hand it over to you after the traitor is removed.

We ask that you inform the RSA to not be aggressive to our operations. We are set. They threaten war over our policy of serving the interests of humanity. Such is why we ask you to ask the RSA to cease their warmongering threats. Together the USA and the Dominion will prove allies against the drones!

Don't worry. We can remove the threat on our own time and watch. Feel free to stay our of the Americas.

To Jedi
I know how you feel.
To everyone, it is obvious that the Dominion is not trying to conquer Alaska.

To everyone, it is obvious that the Dominion is not trying to conquer Alaska.

The issue isn't them conquering it. It's them interfering where them being unwelcome is a huge understatement that is causing the issue. Mostly.

Thank you our ally Prussia.

We suggest America note that we need to remove the threat now. A team of 20 snipers, supported by 4 planes, will be set to remove the traitor. We will not conquer Alaska but remove a great danger who could train more dangers. The resources will help the Dominion and we will earn a elite trooper to help us against the drones (whom will this turn face our might in Africa), with force most grand. Hence Prussia we trust as our ally in this matter, along with our allies of the Dominion, seeking to ensure common note that Alaska will be handed to the USA once the threat has been removed.

The Dominion can not say they were not warned.

Warned? We see threats: threats against another power. We are not intrested in war with the USA but we are intrested in gaining the resources from defeating the traitor. Keep in mind we will set our allies if attacked by aggressive power. We are not intrested in being denied resources need to ensure victory against the drones.

Speaking of the drones we are to commence a massive assault against them at the same time. We suggest some power goes to the Middle East to help divert the drone forces. Keep in mind that Mali, our target, has 4 drone provinces bordering it: we has planes to ensure they join Mali in becoming new parts of the Dominion.

I suggest you get on that, and refrain from intervention in Alaska. This arrangement of yours in Alaska greatly undermines the war effort.

We have the resources to kill the traitor and win Mali. Our arrangement will enchance the war effort, especilly by granding us a monk and the resources needed to continue our domination of the drone forces. Our allies will push on and victory will in the end belong the humanity as we wipe the drones and the traitor from the face of the Earth.

Perhapes 20IC might convince you to reconsider threats against the mighty Dominion?

If you paid us 20IC, we would take care of Alaska personally and you would have no need to intervene.

To the Dominion

You know what is needed for peace. And that is quite honestly an insulting offer to our allies, after your previous suggestion of 50 IC (or 50 IC nuke), surely you should be improving your offer, not making it worse now?

...you seem to not note that we are not a scedual o USA. What Rebecca Normand wants is what she gets. She wants to parade the corpse of the traitor around the Dominion as a warning to any would be traitors. She feels she would be best to the Dominion so the corpse may be intact enough to parade but never the less still be a corpse than a killing machine. Its our directive.

How about we have fortune dictate for us? We both set our forces to attakc Alaska: our combined forces will ensure victory and we can then let the Order judge who is worthier. We could even split the ecomonic resources 50:50 and you can keep hold onto Alaska! We might even agree to give the Dominion the point for a monk, which can be only used against drones, meaning the monk would tatically be best in the Dominion's hands. Deal?

In other news we are focusing on talking to the USA who have influence in the north of America.

Top Bottom