TRIMAFIA [Game Thread]

It is currently Takhisis' game now (the third game), it's day four and the order goes (day)1 (night)1 (day)2 (night)2 (d)3 (n)3 (d)3 (n)3 (d)2 (n)2 (d)1 (n)1 (d)1 etc...

Back to Kennigit.
Why on earth should we get everyone to claim alignment??
Are you expecting someone to come forward and say "you got me - I'm scum (but only in one game so please don't lynch me)"
They're not going to do that, because our reaction will automatically be to lynch them
And if everyone is just going to claim universal townie, who gains from distracting the village down this pointless path?
Scum.
Kennigit.

What else does he say here?
"The numbers mean that ninjacow could still be scum. Heck everyone could still be scum. So any random vote is a fine vote."
So basically, he thinks that mathematically anyone has a good chance of being scum, so why not kill someone random?
Because eventually it'll cost the village, and the fact that we've got a chance of hitting scum naturally doesn't mean lynching those players with a shred of innocent confirmation is inherently bad, as they are less likely to be scum as well.
And the fact that any player has a 60% chance of being village in all 3 (I can't be bothered doing the math, so trusting you there)?
Isn't that an argument against a random lynch as there's a bigger chance they're not scum at all then they are in even one game.
I'm sure there will be cases from choxorn's game day 1 where, with a random vote proposed on a scum in zack's game, a mafia teammate jumps out and goes "No no, thats a bad idea! We can't do that!". But it's going to take us 4 rounds (choxorn takhisis takhisis choxorn) for the game to wrap back around to Zack to confirm some of that.
I sincerely doubt this. If a fellow scum is randomly being lynched, then what a scumbuddy should do is propose either another random lynch (there's enough noise here that getting a different lynch shouldn't be hard - especially if there's no reason behind it.
Secondly this is a rather clumsy attempt at flinging dirt on anyone who disagrees with you - if they don't want a random lynch they must be scum!!!!!
/Sarcasm

Conclusion: for this and reasons pointed out earlier, kennigit is either a scum or a very bad/inexperienced townie, as his suggestions are generally anti-town.

unvote; vote: classical_hero

I really don't like the "you're being lazy so you're scum" argument from him, when he's been nothing but lazy himself.

You are confusing games. I have never said anything like that in this game, but I said something similar in the Spaceball games.

I'm going to vote for Kennigit, partly because of Q's reasoning, and partly because s/he's the only one close to me in the voting.

unvote: vote: Kennigit. Q's reasoning is good. STG, that doesn't mean you are off the hook, your vote for someone you knew best of all to be innocent seems dubious, but you seem more like a lurker/liability than a scumiosi. Kenigit seems like scum.

Vote: sirtommygunn, the contradiction spaceman pointed out makes him a better lynch in my eyes than Kennigit.

No more poasts, please.

OOC: for once your life, read the blasted rules. It's not that difficult and you make all of the GMs' efforts seem pointless.

End of Day Four

Sirtommygunn was dragged forward. It was suspicious that he didn't have a tommy gun (which would've made him a mafioso, and the mafia were big time enemies of the Commies in Italy), and even worse that he couldn't prove his claim to being a sir. Titles of nobility had been abolished in the Soviet Union and this was the clincher.
The prisoners were fed their boiled skinless chicken, but they were getting used to innocent defenders of the free world dying while the totalitarian enemy went free, so they slept almost as well as Tak's mom.

Lynch tally!
Kennigit: sirtommygunn; spaceman98 (2)
Visorslash: Qgqqqqq (1)
Dreadnought: Darth Feather (1)
azzaman333: Mat93 (1)
DarthFeather: JoanK; The Black Knigh (2)
Qgqqqqq: classical_hero; Lambda Ignaceae (2)
Sirtommygunn: Visorslash; Terran Emperor; Dreadnought; Jarrema; Kennigit; SouthernKing (6)
classical_hero: azzaman333 (1)
The Black Knigh: cardith_lorda (1)

Not voting: Autolycus; BSmith1068; Double A; MartinLuther; mechaerik; robbiecon; topsecret (7)​

Spoiler :
LIVING (23)
  1. Autolycus
  2. azzaman333
  3. BSmith1068
  4. cardith_lorda
  5. classical_hero
  6. Darth Feather
  7. Double A
  8. Dreadnought
  9. Jarrema
  10. JoanK
  11. Kennigit
  12. Lambda Ignaceae
  13. MartinLuther
  14. Mat93
  15. mechaerik
  16. Qgqqqqq
  17. robbiecon
  18. SouthernKing
  19. spaceman98
  20. Terran Emperor
  21. The Black Knigh
  22. topsecret
  23. Visorslash
DEAD (9):
  1. Gone 3 the Celt, heart torn out by a 'robot' on Day One. He was Town in this sub-game.
  2. Xenoneb, carved to death with a machete on Night One. He was Mafia in this sub-game.
  3. Optical, brained by a fallen petunia on Day Two. He was Town in this sub-game.
  4. Buddhafish, explosively decompressed on Night Two. He was Town in this sub-game.
  5. SamSniped, dismembered by a bear on Night Two. He was Mafia in this sub-game.
  6. NinjaCow64; faced the gallows with dignity like a true patriot on Day Three. He was Town in this sub-game.
  7. BigTin; died a gentle death on Night Three. He was Town in this sub-game.
  8. Dumanios; brutally murdered on Night Three. He was Town in this sub-game.
  9. sirtommygunn; lynched in spite of his patriotic gun-themed denomination on Day Four. He was Town in this sub-game.

It is now Night Four. There is [TIMER="4/30/2013, 4:00 PM UTC;no time"][/TIMER] left for this phase.

OOC: (in case you missed it) for once your life, read the blasted rules. It's not that difficult and you make all of the GMs' efforts seem pointless.

What do you mean by the above?
I was voting Kennigit FYI (even if the fact that I didn't unvote means it doesn't count, then well I technically never unvoted him.

OOC: for once your life, read the blasted rules. It's not that difficult and you make all of the GMs' efforts seem pointless.

:confused: It's probably more effective to be direct in your request/criticism rather than vague and passive aggressive, because I for one have no idea what you are referring to.

How is it confusing? It really isn't.

I don't know. Maybe because I got overwhelmed with being behind I got kind of confused.

You know what, forget what I said GMs. I'll stay in for one more phase and see if I'm still confused after that.

Pity I didn't get here in time. I'd have suggested against sirtommygun's lynch. I've seen him being wrongfully lynched a number of times in the past, simply because of his name.

Wait, all orders are in, I'll do it now so choxorn can do transition whenever he likes.

Top Bottom