TRIMAFIA [Game Thread]

unvote: vote Classical Hero because while I personally agree with the sirtommyguy lynch, I don't want a repeat of last wagon lynch.

it was to eassy of a hiding place for scum, to implacable once it appeared. STG is probably mafia, but its worth keeping alternatives (that are themselves scummy) in mind

it was to eassy of a hiding place for scum, to implacable once it appeared. STG is probably mafia, but its worth keeping alternatives (that are themselves scummy) in mind

I like the idea of keeping other potential scum in mind, but that was a very nice pile of evidence so vote: STG but let's not forget the other suspects.

ok, I will hammer him. unvote; vote: sirtommygun because I think there is convincing case against him. And even if he is innocent, we will have something to analyze

I'm not exactly sure on that. It will still be a while until zack's game, and thats really when the info kicks in.

But, I do like the vote: sirtommygun for his "hesitance" if you will.

I'm sure there will be cases from choxorn's game day 1 where, with a random vote proposed on a scum in zack's game, a mafia teammate jumps out and goes "No no, thats a bad idea! We can't do that!". But it's going to take us 4 rounds (choxorn takhisis takhisis choxorn) for the game to wrap back around to Zack to confirm some of that.

I feel like sirtommygun may be doing that, but this type of thing is a little low on the probability scale. I'd personally probably prefer to still random vote, but I dislike his posts enough to think maybe it adds a little chunk.

I still want to point out that for ninjacow, there still is a decent chance he is scum. (A u B) n !C is still like ~21%-25%, which is still much higher than any individual game of being scum. Heck, (A n !B n !C) is still like 10%-11%, where P(A) is going to be 13-16%. I'm still going to maintain a vote on ninjacow (or ANY random person, including myself) is a fine vote.

which is why I don't like hesitance. Though I could be bad at simple maths, or the hosts could have not made it independent and wrecked everything T_T

the PM metagame is too much though. It's easy for anyone, when not receiving a PM, to simply ask the host "was I supposed to get a PM?".

though the darth feather point is probably very good too, since being town all three games is like 57% to 65%. Which is the case for me, but if there is like 3 people claiming to be townie in all 3 games, one of them is probably going to lie.

Anyone else wants to claim that they're town all 3 games? I have and Darth Feather have, but we need a larger sample size.

though the darth feather point is probably very good too, since being town all three games is like 57% to 65%. Which is the case for me, but if there is like 3 people claiming to be townie in all 3 games, one of them is probably going to lie.

Anyone else wants to claim that they're town all 3 games? I have and Darth Feather have, but we need a larger sample size.

The problem with this approach is we'll have some townies get caught in the crossfire. I'm not sure this is the best approach at the moment.

The problem with this approach is we'll have some townies get caught in the crossfire. I'm not sure this is the best approach at the moment.

maybe, maybe not, but true vanillas like me, having a little team of 4 hanging around wouldn't be too bad. Even if 1 is lying (or is a power townie in one game but only PRETENDING to be a vanilla :mischief:). Because this list, I hope, wouldn't get nightkilled as hard.

If you're a scum in game 1, are you worried about random townie #18 voting to lynch you in games 2 or 3, or are you worried about the 4 nightkills that could kill you and your game 1 teammates? You got 4 chances to die via other scum compared to 2 chances to die, AND you're probably town in games 2 and 3 so it helps you anyways.

I'll scumhunt sure, but the scum pose a bigger threat to the other scum. Just by pure odds, because the games are supposed to be independent. Game 3 scum already know this is the case--we didn't do jack and 2 of them died.

who you want to use your nightkill on tonight scum of game 3? A random little townie like me or someone you think may be scum in game 1 or 2?

Link to video.

thats kind of my thoughts, at least for now. No PMing makes it hard to try to organize other junk, but lets hope for cross scum kills.

I don't really see how there's a case for me outside of voting for ninjacow but whatever. It was just a meaningless bandwagon vote that I made because I was worried about getting replaced for inactivity.

OMG, I'm tempted to do this just for the thrill of what will happen next! :D

unvote: vote: TBK

I'm town in all three, I don't know how many non-vanilla townies there are (probably not many because of the already complex nature of the game.) TBK claimed town in two games, meaning he is mafia in one. It doesn't matter which game we lynch him in, we'll get a mafia member.

As for looking through the people who claim to be all vanilla for a liar, like Dreadnought said plenty of people who are town in all three will get caught in the cross-fire (as I'm sure someone is going to suddenly point the finger at me because of this post.)

Cardith: Methinks he's trolling.

LI: If you are a townie, you are expected to vote/analyse for scum reguradless of the time of year/day. If you are scum in one game, kindly say so and proceed to the extermination fun maximization facility. Thank You!

In suspicion we trust, the public disservice department!

also, methinks its tak's game now

Top Bottom