TRIMAFIA [Game Thread]

I told you, we took the premise off Zack Mafia but instead of Zack it's cho-

you could have the courtesy to properly vote the right screen name
vote: Kennigit
unvote: Kennigit

I'll vote cardith_lorda as a formality though

About 8 hours left in the day. Here's a Tally:

Kennigit: 5 (The Black Knigh, Qgqqqqq, Autolycus, classical hero, cardith lorda)
Visorslash: 2 (azzaman333, robbiecon)
Terran Emperor: 1 (Visorslash)
Darth Feather: 1 (Dreadnought)
cardith lorda: 1 (Kennigit)

Only 9 votes? At this point? Really? :shake:

Vote: Visorslash

giant bandwagons are not good, also other reasons :mischief:

vote: abstain. for now, not sold on either candidate and lack the time to do actual analysis.

chox, you should've doen an update some 10 hours ago man.

My bad.

Kennigit: 6 (The Black Knigh, Qgqqqqq, Autolycus, classical hero, cardith lorda, BSmith1068)
Visorslash: 3 (azzaman333, robbiecon, Terran Emperor)
Terran Emperor: 1 (Visorslash)
Darth Feather: 1 (Dreadnought)
cardith lorda: 1 (Kennigit)
Abstain: 1 (spaceman)

Kennigit has been lynched. I'll get around to updating at some point.

The townies debated for a long time who should disarm the bomb. After what felt like about 2 days, Batman called an end to their debates and counted the votes.

"Alright, people, shut up and listen. I'm THE GODDAMN BATMAN. And I have counted the tally. And KENNIGIT is leading. SO DISARM THE GODDAMN BOMB!"

Kennigit decided that attempting to mess around with the bomb probably had a slightly lower chance of getting him seriously messed up than pissing off Batman, and went to the bomb.

"Hey, there's a Red Wire here! I think I have to cut this one... or is it the blue wire? OR THE GREEN ONE?"

Kennigit eventually decided "screw it" and cut ALL THE WIRES. The bomb suddenly... stopped doing anything and collapsed in a heap on the ground.

"Yay! I did it! I don't know how but I did it! The bomb is disarmed and..."

At that point, a RANDOM SPACE LASER from a RANDOM SPACE SHIP appeared and disintegrated Kennigit into a fine pile of dust. And the bomb. And a good deal of the surrounding grass.

The townies started running in all directions.

"Stop panicking!" said Sir-Not-Apppearing-In-This-Film. "Go that way! Batman and I will hold them off with this Bat-Mirror and Bat-Starship. Run like hell!"

The townies ran, and soon noticed that the laser was digging through the floating island, as if it was attempting to cut part of it off. Luckily, the Bat-Mirror reflected it back at the ship, causing damage, and the Bat-Starship finished the job with two well-aimed proton torpedoes to the ship's thermal exhaust port.

But the explosion and a last laser blast caused a large section of the island to break off, taking with it Batman, Sir-Not-Appearing-In-This-Film, and a random Jedi that appears in the background in one scene in the prequels but has a full backstory and a comic series based off of him.

The townies decided to continue on and hope for a way to escape the random spacebattles and IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR Ships.

Spoiler :
LIVING (20)
  1. Autolycus
  2. azzaman333
  3. BSmith1068
  4. cardith_lorda
  5. classical_hero
  6. Darth Feather
  7. Dreadnought
  8. JoanK
  9. Lambda Ignaceae
  10. MartinLuther
  11. Mat93
  12. mechaerik
  13. Qgqqqqq
  14. robbiecon
  15. SouthernKing
  16. spaceman98
  17. Terran Emperor
  18. The Black Knigh
  19. topsecret
  20. Visorslash
DEAD (12):
  1. Gone 3 the Celt, heart torn out by a 'robot' on Day One. He was Town in this sub-game.
  2. Xenoneb, carved to death with a machete on Night One. He was Town in this sub-game.
  3. Optical, brained by a fallen petunia on Day Two. He was Town in this sub-game.
  4. Buddhafish, explosively decompressed on Night Two. He was Town in this sub-game.
  5. SamSniped, dismembered by a bear on Night Two. He was Town in this sub-game.
  6. NinjaCow64; faced the gallows with dignity like a true patriot on Day Three. He was Town in this sub-game.
  7. BigTin, died a gentle death on Night Three. He was Town in this sub-game.
  8. Dumanios; brutally murdered on Night Three. He was Town in this sub-game.
  9. sirtommygunn, lynched in spite of his patriotic gun-themed denomination on Day Four. He was Town in this sub-game.
  10. Double A, found dead on Night Four of 'natural causes'. He was Town in this sub-game.
  11. Jarrema, knifed on Night Four. He was Town in this sub-game.
  12. Kennigit, lasered into a collection of sub-atomic particles on Day Five. He was Town in this sub-game.

Begin Night Five. It will end in: [TIMER="5/4/2013 5:00 PM PDT"][/TIMER]

It's 'Kennegit', with an "e", man.

The Black Knigh was having this awesome dream that he was a Black Knight with a giant black BLADE OF DOOM that BROUGHT DEATH AND DESTRUCTION IN ITS WAKE! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The dream was kind of awesome until some random guy with a crown who said he was "Arty, King of the Tibrons" or something showed up and removed all of his limbs and left him lying by a bridge.

"COME BACK YOU YELLOW BASTARD! I'LL BITE YOUR KNEECAPS OFF!"

At this point, the dream ended and he woke up. He noticed that he curiously wasn't where he was when he want to sleep, but rather was lying by a bridge.

Standing above him was a Multi-Armed Generic Video Game Evil Boss, who had almost every cool sword you could think of. He used 4 of them (specifically, an Energy Sword, a Lightsaber, a Bat'leth, and the Sword of Tengu) to cut off The Black Knigh's arms and legs, then ran off.

Sadly for the Black Knigh, his arteries did not possess automatic shutoff valves as the Knight he was dreaming of apparently did, and he bled to death very quickly.

Qgqqqqq couldn't sleep. Literally, couldn't, as someone was chasing him right now with lots of deadly weapons.

"Your name is an abomination against nature. You and your Q's must be put to death!"

As he ran, he saw a portal opening up off to the side. He thought he might have a chance to escape if he jumped into it. Problem was, it was a bit off the side of the floating island, and he wasn't sure if he could make the jump.

Well, better than certain death at the hands of the... thing... that was chasing him. He jumped at full speed, trying to make it to the portal.

And he was pretty close to getting in, too, when a rocket fired out of the portal. He amazingly somehow managed to avoid dying, but was kind of stuck on the rocket as it exploded upon impacting the surface of the Death Star, just off line of going into the reactor core and blowing it up.

Maybe it would have blown up if it the missile hadn't hit him first.

About this time, the townies woke up and noticed the Death Star about to fire at them. Just when they seemed completely doomed, they were taken away from the Portal world at the last possible second, as the island exploded from the Death Star Laser immediately after...

Spoiler :
LIVING (18)
  1. Autolycus
  2. azzaman333
  3. BSmith1068
  4. cardith_lorda
  5. classical_hero
  6. Darth Feather
  7. Dreadnought
  8. JoanK
  9. Lambda Ignaceae
  10. MartinLuther
  11. Mat93
  12. mechaerik
  13. robbiecon
  14. SouthernKing
  15. spaceman98
  16. Terran Emperor
  17. topsecret
  18. Visorslash
DEAD (14):
  1. Gone 3 the Celt, heart torn out by a 'robot' on Day One. He was Town in this sub-game.
  2. Xenoneb, carved to death with a machete on Night One. He was Town in this sub-game.
  3. Optical, brained by a fallen petunia on Day Two. He was Town in this sub-game.
  4. Buddhafish, explosively decompressed on Night Two. He was Town in this sub-game.
  5. SamSniped, dismembered by a bear on Night Two. He was Town in this sub-game.
  6. NinjaCow64; faced the gallows with dignity like a true patriot on Day Three. He was Town in this sub-game.
  7. BigTin, died a gentle death on Night Three. He was Town in this sub-game.
  8. Dumanios; brutally murdered on Night Three. He was Town in this sub-game.
  9. sirtommygunn, lynched in spite of his patriotic gun-themed denomination on Day Four. He was Town in this sub-game.
  10. Double A, found dead on Night Four of 'natural causes'. He was Town in this sub-game.
  11. Jarrema, knifed on Night Four. He was Town in this sub-game.
  12. Kennigit, lasered into a collection of sub-atomic particles on Day Five. He was Town in this sub-game.
  13. The Black Knigh, dismembered and bled to death on Night Five. He was Town in this sub-game.
  14. Qgqqqqq, picked the wrong rocket to hitch a ride on on Night Five. He was Town in this sub-game.

Now it's Zack's game again...

GG guys.
Go go village!
:)

Begin Day Six

"Where the Jimmy Crackers are we?"

"I don't know, man. Everything is just so... nothing, you know?"

He was right. There was nothingness as far as the eye could see, other than a convenient number of tents and the individuals in the group. The obvious maneuver in such a situation is to vote to kill someone, as usual.

Spoiler :
ALIVE: 18

Autolycus
azzaman333
BSmith1068
cardith_lorda
classical_hero
Darth Feather
Dreadnought
JoanK
Lambda Ignaceae
MartinLuther
Mat93
mechaerik
robbiecon
SouthernKing
spaceman98
Terran Emperor
topsecret
Visorslash

DEAD: 14

Gone 3 the Celt's heart torn out by a hippie robot on Day One. He was Town.

Xenoneb was carved to death with a machete on Night One. He was Town.

Optical was brained by a fallen petunia on Day Two. He was Town.

Buddhafish was explosively decompressed on Night Two. He was Town.

SamSniped was dismembered by a bear on Night Two. He was Town.

NinjaCow64 faced the gallows with dignity befitting a true patriot on Day Three. He was Town.

BigTin died a gentle death on Night Three. He was Town.

Dumanios, on the other hand, was murdered brutally on Night Three. He was Town.

sirtommygunn was lynched in spite of his patriotic gun-themed denomination on Day Four. He was Town.

Double A died of "natural causes" on Night Four. He was MAFIA.

Jarrema was knifed on Night Four. He was Town.

Kennigit was lasered into a collection of sub-atomic particles on Day Five. He was Town.

The Black Knigh bled to death after his unfortunate dismemberment on Night Five. He was Town.

Qgqqqqq picked the wrong rocket on which to hitch a ride on Night Five. He was Town.

It is now Day Six!

Vote to lynch in bold.

[TIMER="5/7/2013 1:30 PM CDT"]Phase Over[/TIMER]

Can anyone explain how the heck with almost half of the players dead, we have only one mafia found COMBINED from the last two games?

Top Bottom