ChristosIOT I

OOC: AA, the explosion has happend. Saying why it happend will not help bring back Asia. Nuking you enemy and trying to survive, will revive your empire after three turns.

Three turns? He didn't lose anything but 80 IC. We leveled 97.5% of his country, but he kept 98% of his economy. Everyone is making it out like they've actually been hurt, when no one has.

Also, we're going to hit your remaining provinces so hard you'll be wiped out anyway so, err, I guess the nukes work. But only if you completely and utterly eradicate your enemies (which we will). My only regret is that there is no way we can even give you surrender terms since the point of using nuclear weapons, wrecking your economy, is completely absent here. So, err, yay?

OOC:

First, ChristosIOT II will not be sequel but prequel. And this time, war between Droids will not be allowed, you will have to work together and you will have a number of Turns to take over a number of provinces.

I think it is best as a sequel because we know what will happen in the pequel. A sequel would be better.

Third, I will first finish this. I want to make ChristosIOT one of the few (if not the only) IOT's that ended with a clear winner. And at the same time gain for ChristosIOT the record of being the third longest lasting (in terms of turns) IOT.

There was a IOT that had a clear winner: I do not know what it was but AA was the winner... or... well... just what I heard.

Fourth, you will both be able to create shields, and in fact, Kazakhstan has the advantange, since they will have more income than USA and they will be able to both build more Nukes and Shields.

Again: why this late? You should have introduced earlier.

Fifth, when I created the Nukes:

1) If you had 50 IC, you were very, very, very, very rich.

2) It was mainly to help the players defeat the Ottomans. Imagine what would have happend in turn 11 had Kazakhstan not nuked the Ottoman Army.

One: the Super Drones. They are not Ottomans. Ottomans were a human civilization. We are facing drones.

Two: 50 IC is expsensive? It is not thanks to the ecomonic system in the game and it is still cheap in notion of how it can destroy 500 IC worths of army in one blast.

Sixth, please stop OOC talk and focus on the game. Ail and AA, you still have a very, very good chance of winning or at least destroying much of NATO. So, build nukes and take revenge.

Still does not note the fact of the problems. What chance is set? All will happen is we destroy their armies. It comes not strategy or a fun game but a resource and land contest.

Mat said:
IC: Sonereal pretty much hit the nail on the head at some point. We nuke just the Dominion, and we risk getting Kazakhstan nuking us back. We nuke just Kazakhstan, and the Dominion would 100% of carpet nuked us back. The Dominion took provinces from Spain last turn...surely that classifies as an act of war? That and they refused to listen regarding america...constantly.

Pardon? You just IC murdered many civilians. IOTs are suppose to have RP elerments... even risk type ones.

Anyway: we has Porguel, which is NOT PART OF SPAIN. You mean in Africa? We did not knew they were going to take those lands: we were fighting the drones and orders are not set with "change if so is set," not that NPCs should take piority over players: it is vice versa that a IOT should take. Our issue of America is not excuse: you do not simply nuke a country because of a diplomatic argument. Nuking a person your in argument with does not make you a strong person: it makes out you were scared of them.

OOC: Nukes were probably overpowered. christos did improve the ruleset through the game, and shouldn't have it slated because you only noticed this after you got hit by it. If there were 'mass improvements' needed, why didn't you point them out before this happened?

Because I never thought a player was so bolded up the nose to use them on another player when we were facing the drones? I did not consult to nukes because I wanted to challange. I did not wish to nuke you because I wanted to set the game to a end which we set a agreement of peace like real life. Sadly you were a warmongering evil...

Metagaming before the game begins. Did we nuke our allies? No. If you had an alliance with us, would we have nuked you? No. To carry a grudge over to a different game is unsporting.

1) I was making commentry on the issue.

2) Nuking someone over arguments is better? We were allies in the war against the droens contray to our arguments!

[QUOTEAlso; to be included in a FAQ, it would be highly beneficial for those questions to be asked more than once. That you didn't consider it a possibility of happening doesn't mean that christos should enlighten you to that we are discussing it. Hinting at the fact that someone is discussing mass nukes in thread (like he would of had to do to put that answer in thread) is providing an unfair advantage to our enemies by forewarning them. Was there a better way? Maybe. Since you are complaining about it, what would be your way of doing it while keeping complete privacy of the conversation going on in private?[/QUOTE]

Being that I have things outside IOT I might have to issue this: public is for consideration. This is a game: we are meant to have fun. Having important advise open is fun. Nuking people with cheap game breaking considerations is not fun. Christos should have had a FAQ. The nuke thing was Christos just playing around I had thought, trying to make tention out of what I thought was a ant hill. Alas I did not realise trying to get a unit that was designed only to fight drones was worthy of being nuked over, for that is the "wise" considerations you took.

You are a good player. :rolleyes:

When you're told to stay out my backyard, I will shoot you if you don't leave. If you come into my backyard twice, even after you get out, I will shoot you to make sure it doesn't happen again.

I agree with most of the things ailed just said and am now going to sleep.

When you're told to stay out my backyard, I will shoot you if you don't leave. If you come into my backyard twice, even after you get out, I will shoot you to make sure it doesn't happen again.

...you be charged with murder... while at least in the UK... well depends on what is "reasonable defence" but that you did is not reasonable defence in the UK.

I can't be charged for murder in the UK. Namely because I'm not a UK citizen.

And I'm not going to extradite myself. Good luck though.

I can't be charged for murder in the UK. Namely because I'm not a UK citizen.

And I'm not going to extradite myself. Good luck though.

But the case is not considerable then because how can you set out your yard in this?

Extradition is a consideration considering America demands us to extradite people in the UK for them. Perhapes you might be the "return of the favour..."

I don't understand, I just leveled most of your country with nuclear weapons and we're discussing extradition policy.

I don't understand, I just leveled most of your country with nuclear weapons and we're discussing extradition policy.

I am talking about your... comparisent, especilly as shooting someone for being in a yard can be a bit of a overeaction.

However I am now declaring that AA might see to something. I let him do the next arguments. This is getting borring.

"War criminal blah geneva conventions blah blah diagf blah."

OOC: I would like to thanks everyone who joined ChristosIOT. Also, sorry for the late update. I decided to officialy end the game and declare winners. I do not want this to die but to end. So, here is the final update:

YEAR 25 AND (After Nuclear Destruction - Turn 17):

25 years have passed since the end of the Destruction. I, Sir Williams, have decided to write this to infrom future generations about how the humans destroyed the earth. As the Humans were ready to defeat once and for all the Droids, NATO nuked Kazakhstan and the Dominion and their allies. The Allies retaliated and nuked NATO. London, Paris, Madrid, Washington DC, Beijing, all were detroyed. 99% of the human population was killed. The few survivors had to hide in underground bases. Then, nuclear radiation transformed thousand of humans into Monsters, somce call them Zombies, who started to dominate the land.

I end this and hope that someone will read it one day.

WINNERS:

1) NATO (USA,SPAIN,RSA,PERU)
2) KAZAKHSTAN AND JAPAN
3) DOMINION AND ALLIES (EGYPT, KOREA, QUEBEC, ANGOLA)
4) SWISS
5) PRUSSIA
6) DROIDS

ChristosIOT II will soon come................

Well... we will see what the sequel is.

...and it better be a sequel. A prequel would be a bad idea.

Still: this cliff hanger leaves a possibility to two, three or even more factions of consideration, with consideration of sub factions (the nuking of the Dominion will likely run deep among the mutated remains).

That said: having the mutants be "zombies..." I think some things grander would... well ley just say there is possibilities for next time will require suggestion and consideration, especially in reflection to the FalloutIOT.

Finally: I purpose a toast to myself for not being beaten in a way that would be productive for the "winner."

Top Bottom