NOTW L: The Immortals [Game Thread]

Frozen and choxorn have accused me of being a demon but what am I to explain? I voted to kill Darth Caesar (now Winston Hughes) at the start and I PMed Visorslash telling him I thought Darth Caesar (Winston Hughes) was scum (albeit on faulty reasoning). I recently said I thought it would be a good idea to lynch [player x] and Winston Hughes. If I am a demon, I'm a pretty poor one.

Some of that is exactly what the demon would do to distance themselves from their teammates, without actually putting their teammates in any danger. But I will concede that you are not the best lynch today. That would be Stuck in Pi who seems to have been keeping as low a profile as possible.

Some of that is exactly what the demon would do to distance themselves from their teammates, without actually putting their teammates in any danger.

And the teammate he was trying to distance himself from was inactive. Perhaps a demon would conclude that losing a useless teammate would not harm him, but would make him look more innocent.

And the teammate he was trying to distance himself from was inactive. Perhaps a demon would conclude that losing a useless teammate would not harm him, but would make him look more innocent.

That suggestion might hold water for Winston Hughes being inactive and me supporting lynching him but I voted to lynch Darth Caesar before he was inactive and then I was pressuring Visorslash to lynch Darth Caesar after when again he was presumably still active.

That suggestion might hold water for Winston Hughes being inactive and me supporting lynching him but I voted to lynch Darth Caesar before he was inactive and then I was pressuring Visorslash to lynch Darth Caesar after when again he was presumably still active.

Darth Caesar has said exactly nothing. You told him to "Speak now or forever hold your peace" three times. What do you mean he wasn't inactive?

Also I was straight up about asking you what I wanted to happen to you last night, I wasn't being sneaky or deceptive.

I wasn't claiming you were being sneaky then, I'm just claiming that you're generally completely full of bull excrement.

Bad Player has been cooperative (although the above does look awfully like distancing). spaceman should die.

You're probably going to lynch me regardless of anything I say over the rest of the day. Either that or you'll sic your vampire buddies on me overnight and I'll die. But hey, I'll attempt to defend myself because I do in fact value my life and know that I am innocent.

Have I been quiet? Yes, but not more so than several others who have been as silent as I, such as kill fire, who has said nothing in four days (OOC: game days). I may just be fighting a battle a couple of days old when I say that I don't understand why vampires must have such high strength totals when we have seen at least one be working against us.

Also Catharsis, I would advise reducing your intake of whatever herbs you have gathered over your adventures, for some of them are clearly affecting your dreams. And to answer your question, I can clearly do very little to stop vampires based on the two times I was attacked and were unable to defend myself.

Also Catharsis, I would advise reducing your intake of whatever herbs you have gathered over your adventures, for some of them are clearly affecting your dreams. And to answer your question, I can clearly do very little to stop vampires based on the two times I was attacked and were unable to defend myself.

THE ONLY HERB I'VE BEEN INGESTING IS CLEAN, HEALTHY SPINACH! MUCH BETTER SOURCE OF IRON THAN LOUSY BLOOD. THESE VAMPS COULD LEARN A THING OR TWO.

WHAT ELSE CAN YOU DO? ANYTHING AT ALL WOULD BE APPRECIATED. I CAN'T THINK OF ANY REASON NOT TO LYNCH YOU AS I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT YOU AND HAVE HARDLY ANY VOTES TO BASE EVEN THE SLIGHTEST BIT OF ANALYSIS ON. AT THIS POINT IN THE GAME I'M WILLING TO BASE A BANDWAGON ON THAT.

The adventurer chows down on spinach.

Over the last few days we have really turned things around. Just a few days ago we weren't really getting anywhere, and now we have destroyed the usurpers and killed off one of the demons as well. We don't have that much to go on today, but Stuck in Pi's behavior has been quite suspicious. Always lurking around, listening in and eavesdropping, but not really having much to say unless provoked. Its as if he's been trying to slip under the radar this whole time, and I don't see any better candidates for the vote so far today.

ACTUALLY IN MOST OF MY DREAMS RECENTLY I AM A YOUNG AND NUBILE COURTIER OF PRESPURIA. I WONDER WHY THAT IS????[/SIZE]
The Prespurian Regent breathes a heavenly sigh, then returns to being quite dead.
The mortal remains of a pussycat wonder whether Catharsis might have taken someone's comment too literally…

I don't really trust getting the air mana to Darth feather as I know nothing about him, so air mana to myself . Spirit mana to Zack.

Death and
Air to Frozen
Spirit to Zack

Wait, Darth Feather asked for air mana? Nope.

Air to Frozen

Spirit to Zack, though I would like to know what your plans with it are, in private if you wish

NIGHT Eight

“I am part of a diplomatic envoy, as such I expect diplomatic immunity. I’m telling you my nation will not stand for this!” The Amurite Consul was backing away from his accusers. His eyes darting around the room like they were looking for a way to escape. The Vampire King growled. “Your nation won’t stand at all if it is found to be collaborating with demons I assure you of that!”

“The accusations are ridiculous, Lord Exar, My nation has never and will never have any association with demons. We are not so power hungry that we would fall so low.” Exar looked at the Consul with malice. “Yet here you stand accused” He walked up to the consul and grappled him by the head. The consul struggled, with his arms flaying everywhere but to the King they felt nothing more than a breeze would against bare skin. He dragged the Consul behind him as he walked back up to the dais. Once there he lifted the consul of the ground with just one hand. “Judgement time.” he whispered and then he plunged his fangs into the Consuls neck.

Stuck in Pi, the Amurite Consul was Lynched
Spoiler Alignment :
he was a Human Innocent.

When he was finished, the King threw the limp body aside and a Law Mana Orb came loose and bounced along the floor. ”Right, I suppose we had better find out what’s going on out in the world.” Exar beckoned to one of his servants. "My King, The containment seems to be holding but there have been reports of large casualties in the capital. Luckily there has been no deceleration of war in the west yet so our Emperor and his army are safe. However, with so many vampires stuck down from the illness our power has somewhat waned and it is probably just a matter of time before war breaks out." The King listened carefully. "Hmmm, food for thought. Perhaps we should send some support to the west? I'll have a think about it over night..."

~~~

Accusations
Bad Player (choxorn; Stuck in Pi; )
Stuck In Pi (spaceman98; Catharsis; Frozen In Ice; Ekolite; )
Spaceman98 (Zack; )

Claims for the 1x Death Mana
Exar (Darth Feather;
Frozen In Ice (Frozen In Ice; Nintz; KingMorgan; choxorn

Claims for the 2x Air Mana
Darth Feather (Darth Feather; Nintz;
Frozen In Ice (Frozen In Ice; choxorn; spaceman98

Claims for the 1x Spirit Mana
Zack (Darth Feather; Frozen In Ice; choxorn; spaceman98;

~~~

Exar's Character Sheet
Name: Exar (NPC)
Role: Vampire King
Nation: Calabim
Race: Immortal

Alignment: Innocent
- Primary Victory Condition: Eliminate all threats.
- Secondary Victory Condition: Survive to the end game

Strength:
20 (20)

Affinity:
Death Mana
Law Mana

Orbs:
Nil

Spells:
Nil

Natural Abilities:
Complete Lynch - Causes 10 Damage to target and the Vampire King heals 2 strength.
Partial Lynch - Causes 5 Damage to target

Personal Objective:
Acquire 3 orbs of Death Mana.

Background:
Exar, the Immortal Vampire King, Son of the Calabim Emperor, Flauros, rules over the eastern part of the Calabim Empire. The land was conquered by himself and his armies in a distant past, forgotten by almost all save perhaps Exar himself. He is a well-respected leader and his immense power has kept the region stable and free from conflict.

~~~​

Dawn breaks in [timer=10/28/2013 6:00 PM +13:00; Night has finished] [/timer] at 28 Oct 2013 6:00 PM (+13:00)

Night orders to me before dawn.

DAY Nine

The Amurite Firebow shrugged off the attack. ‘That overzealous vampire would be sure to get his comeuppance’ he thought to himself. He patched up the small wound and was walking back to his bed when the door burst open. A huge and terrible figure glowed in the doorway. There was a flash of bright light and the Firebox felt his whole body writhe in pain.

KingMorgan the Amurite Firebow Met the Sun
Spoiler Alignment :
he was a Demon.

“Another Demon… Who is this mysterious champion who wields the sun?” The Vampire King was ecstatic. He fought to keep his emotions under his control. He thought the threat had been eliminated last night but another demon had shown up, though thankfully, dead. He decided he should be cautions, who knows what other threats could be out there, biding their time.

“What items did the demon carry?” He asked one of his servants. “It was a treasure trove of mana, my Lord.” The King looked at what the servant had brought before him. It was nine mana orbs in total, a treasure trove indeed. The King saw the numerous death mana and his eyebrows raised. “Claimants please step forward for this mana please”

The Amurite Wizard stepped forward. “My Lord, I beg your leave to return to my lands.” The King surveyed him with interest. “I will let no one leave until we are sure that all threats have been dealt with. I am very curious as to why you want to leave all of a sudden!” The Amurite Wizard bowed low so as to keep respect but it was clearly not evident when he spoke. “The great esteemed leaders of the Amurite nation feel that the Calabim have failed to protect the Amurite diplomatic delegation. I especially grow tired and wish no more part in your games.” The Vampire King stood up rapidly and shouted. “Need I remind you that one of the Amurites turned out to be a demon?” The King was gesturing towards the room that contained the dead and burnt demon. The Amurite Wizard just shrugged his shoulders “We feel that this was due to corruption in the Calabim lands. You offer no proof that he was a demon before he arrived here. I assure you, the Amurite leaders are aggrieved at your action here and are prepared for war. So detain me or set me free, I am no longer interested in your affairs.“ The King was furious, furious at the Amurite presumption to start war and furious for running his mood. The King’s voice dripped with rage, “Get out of my sight wizard, but you do not have my leave to return to your lands.” The Wizard bowed stiffly and the left the Hall. The Vampire King Stormed out swift after. It seems he would have a war to defend.

~~~

Exar's Character Sheet
Name: Exar (NPC)
Role: Vampire King
Nation: Calabim
Race: Immortal

Alignment: Innocent
- Primary Victory Condition: Eliminate all threats.
- Secondary Victory Condition: Survive to the end game

Strength:
20 (20)

Affinity:
Death Mana
Law Mana

Orbs:
Nil

Spells:
Nil

Natural Abilities:
Complete Lynch - Causes 10 Damage to target and the Vampire King heals 2 strength.
Partial Lynch - Causes 5 Damage to target

Personal Objective:
Acquire 3 orbs of Death Mana.

Background:
Exar, the Immortal Vampire King, Son of the Calabim Emperor, Flauros, rules over the eastern part of the Calabim Empire. The land was conquered by himself and his armies in a distant past, forgotten by almost all save perhaps Exar himself. He is a well-respected leader and his immense power has kept the region stable and free from conflict.

~~~

National Diplomacy
Sheaim state is ’Hostile’
Ljosalfar state is 'Friendly'
Amurite state is ’War’

Items up for Vote
Claims for the 3x Death Mana in dimgrey
Claims for the 1x Chaos Mana in purple
Claims for the 1x Fire Mana in red
Claims for the 1x Law Mana in darkorange
Claims for the 1x Mind Mana in MediumTurquoise
Claims for the 1x Nature Mana in green
Claims for the 1x Spirit Mana in sienna
Claims for the 1x Sun Mana in orange

Accusations in Bold

Night begins in [timer=10/30/2013 6:00 PM +13:00; Day has finished] [/timer] at 30 Oct 2013 6:00 PM (+13:00)

Top Bottom