Dawn of the Punic Sea [DoC]

normally i would agree with you but i like dawn's new avatar a bit more than the last one, maybe its because it wasn't pinkie :p (jk)

Let's not spam this thread now... we don't want the mods to close the thread before the story is finished ;)

i gotcha bro, ill stick with just spamming moai and not threads... for now :lol:

Despite the constant and far-reaching warfare that engulfed the glove,
representatives from each major nation still met to hold another World Congress.
Tensions flared and most everybody was hell-bent on making sure no one left with what they wanted.

Viking expansionism on the British Isles was stopped cold by a furiously collective of no's across the board.

In turn, Japanese designs on the Chinese mainland were dashed by China's relatives in the greater Punic family.

Fillibusters. Fillibusters everywhere.

No's were widespread all across the board.
It appeared that no one was about to let anyone get their way when-

The Third Rome snatched Karamay and brought it within its bulging folds.

best...update...ever!:D

Phoenicia struck a major blow to the Third Rome by seizing Moskva.
The hopelessly antiquated armor of the Third Rome were pierced straight through
by a blizzard of modern bullets.

Shifting to the Far Eastern theater, things were progressing well.
The Japanese were defeated at Fukushuu and the Chinese marched into the city,
rechristening it with its original name of Fuzhou.
The Thai armada swept in and attempted to take control of the seas to pave the way for a Japanese landing,
but the PNS Astarte held firm and rebuffed the repeated Thai counterattacks.
The top brass in Kyouto berated their vassals, to which the Thai angrily pointed out that they were in no position to criticize their failures for their own were far more pressing.
This falling out ultimately caused the Thai to declare independence.
However, they remained at war with the Sino-Phoenician forces; as Hannibal did not seem likely to accept a peace.

There were still some setbacks however. Japanese agents successfully triggered a revolt in Corea, and although Chinese casualties were light, a full-scale evacuation had to be made out of the peninsula.
In other world affairs, the Indonesians broke free from their Tamil masters as well.
Larger blocs in Asia were unraveling, if the Japanese, Chinese & Tamils were any evidence.

Going back West, the Prussians had finally subjugated the Persians.
This was not the outcome that Hannibal was expecting, and it was coming far too early as well.
He couldn't let even the possibility of neighboring a powerful state remain in existence.
Therefore:

A congratulations was in order for Frederick's conquest of Persia.

Good to see this back. Good update, too.

This just made my morning.

Wow... Please keep this story going, I like this update and I'll bet my left arm I'll like the next one to (yup, I'll bet my left arm... not my right though, need that one for... well... stuff :p )

Despite fighting a heated war across four major fronts, the Phoenicians show no sign of slowing down as they wrest vast tracts of territory from the opposition.

Although the Germans were able to seize the Spanish city of Bordeaux, this advantage was short-lived as the Punic nations quickly cut off their supply route and enveloped the Germans in a pocket, with bristling Viking guns hemming them in from the north, Phoenician trenches to the east and Spanish commandos to the south-west.
The German garrison surrendered promptly, ending their short lived offensive.

Britain, which had a formidable navy of her own, was always a pressing concern for Hannibal;
British intervention could potentially alter the course of the war into Caesar's favor.
However, the British opted to stay out of the worldwide conflict, and incredulously, invade the only other powerful neutral nation, Moghulstan.
While completely out of left field, Hannibal was satisfied by this turn of affairs as it meant two potential foes were tied up fighting each other.

The Japanese had not seen any major losses in years compared to their allies in the anti-Punic camp and were experiencing somewhat of a breather.
This respite would not be for long.

After months of heavy fighting, the Punic Army entered Berlin victorious, with their newest weapon deployed at the fore.
The Fall of Berlin would mark the advent and arrival of tank warfare.

Didn't know this was still alive, cool!

This just made my day.

Top Bottom