[RoM-AND]Iroquois Kingdom: The Six Shining Nations

Na-na-na-na-nu! Iroquois people!
Na-na-na-na-nuh! Iroquois tribe!
Na-na-na-na-nu! So proud to live!
Na-na-na-na-nu! So proud to die!

Well, I have 4 new things for you guys to consider:

1st - Corporation spread
As of now this is the chart of Guild activities in the Kingdom (Guilds are early corporations in RoM-AND, and I'm using the DoC/SoI system of dynamic corporation spreading):

Spoiler :

Carpenters Guild (chair)
Present: Mohawk City (Mohawk), Seneca (Mohawk), Susquehannock (Roieza Sano) and Namp'o (Gojoseon).
Consumes: Nothing
Yields: +4:hammers: +1:gold:

Artists Guild (orange :culture:)
Present: Powhaten (Isle), Berlin (Brandenburg) and Hamburg (Brandenburg)
Consumes: Nothing
Yields: 4:culture: and 2:)

Glassblowers Guild (glass bottles)
Present: Mingo (Isle), Narragansett (Mohawk), Seoul (Gojoseon), Saratoga (Gojoseon), Medina (Arabia), Mecca (Arabia), Damascus (Arabia), Kufah (Arabia), Baghdad (Arabia)
Consumes: Salt(2) and Stone(4)
Yields: 3:hammers: + 0.12:hammers: per resource and 1 Glassware Resource (+1:))

Goldsmith Guild (gold)
Present: Berlin (Brandenburg), uMgungundlovu (Zulu)
Consumes: Gold(1), Silver(1), Gems(0), Pearls(0)
Yields: 2:gold: + 0.18:gold: per resource and +1:yuck: +1:mad:

Grocers Guild (apple)
Present: Oneida (Mohawk, currently close due to lack of resources)
Consumes: Apple(0), Banana(0), Lemons(0), Potatoes(0), Olives(0)
Yields: +1:food: +0.12:food: per resource

You may use this info to flavor even more your player background story if you want.

2nd - Arab Development

Arabia is becoming more and more a part of the Kingdom, and thus discussions about its representation are already taking place in many circles. Maybe a reformation of the representative system can be done, but some believe this may only be achieved after another representative building is constructed somewhere, preferably on Arabia (and guess what: The Parliament Building, enabled by Senate Civic, can already be built).

Plans for building a representative center in Mecca are rising, but this would surely change the system a lot, and maybe some people will suffer consequences they don't want, like loosing their chair on the senate. You may discuss about this and bring some ideas to solve our problem, what can't continue is the Arab Sub-Continent be left aside from politics.

3rd - Colonization

Rubber was found to be present on Anagonia too, but too far from us, and nobody is willing to trade (don't know why). Anyways, there is a site with Rubber in the new world that's waiting for us to colonize it. Astronomy will take some turns, and Gunpowder is expected to be stolen right after Astronomy is done. This means in less then 15 turns we will be probably ready to conquer the new world, but we lack the readiness for it in other things we are already able to supply, for example: Settlers, Available Troops and Ships. Having all 3 of them before getting both techs will allow us to rush to the New World before any other Anagonian nation (in special our vassal the Turkish Republic and the Commonwealth of Mongolia).

The closest city to this spot is uMgungundlovu, but this one is too far away to supply everything in time. We would need something with a better backup to work together, and Seoul seems the best option, for proximity to the desired site, and backup in the rest of Gojoseon.

The only player background we have to help in this situation is the relation of the Water Herders with the Fish Industry, and consequently Boat Building/Management, and the Senator for Seoul being the Clan Eagle. Maybe it's time for you to discuss some ideas on this topic as well for us to be well prepared for this trip. Any piece of info that you want/need just ask. I would like to leave some of these specific matters for you to interact with to see how this helps our game (and this game is being really hard, despite these calm years since Tadodaho II, I almost quit this game some times before bringing it here to tell the story). Of course anyone may join this and suddenly be a guy from Saratoga (Gojoseon) that wants to help with troops/settlers/boats for example. Everyone is free to join the story whenever it pleases you, but once inside you must destroy your PCs before going into simple observer state again.

4th - Working the Land

Since the advance on technology to build over peaks, our slave working force is too small to handle all the improvements we must do to work the land. Because of that we have no slaves left to help in the war, building Forts and Roads. The war in the North would be a lot easier if we could do this. So an increase in the Slave Force seems to be needed. Tadodaho II already decided to make a new Slave task force in each major city of Mohawk which was already doing the Parade Grounds to make troops, or the troops themselves. But maybe this isn't enough. If you guys got any ideas for that please tell here too. Again if you need additional info just ask me and I'll post them here.

Also there is at least 3 spots which could have new cities in Arabia, and one spot that's too risky to place a city near Assyria (all of them are marked with a white BFC, and you may see them in Assyrian War/Pusan Duchy reports and Arab Sub-Continent report). So settlers could be done too, but is it worth now?

This is the spread and count of all our mobile Slave Task Forces:
Spoiler :

Nobody can trade Rubber yet (If I understood correcly) because they don't have either the tech to see it or the tech to finally build a Plantation and harvest it. Or is it visible in the resources of the other nation and they're just not willing?

Could we see the situation with foreign tech levels?

You're right, I didn't see it needed chemistry to be used. Alchemy makes you see it, but only Chemistry let you use it as a resource (like uranium in BtS).

I'll try to make things not confusing, but i'm already confused with this tech advisor, so here we go:

We are in the Renaissance Era. England is the tech leader without question, but most of Anagonia is more or less balanced right behind England (and this include Scandinavia as well).

And here I'll bring info about the techs I didn't explain before that are relevant (not old techs) alongside the ones I did explain before:

Spoiler :
Algebra (DONE)
Enables building cities on peaks
Buildings Enabled: Great Mosque of Djenné(WW :religion:)
Leads to: Astronomy (with Calendar, Optics and Compass)

Metallurgy
Units Enabled: Sloop (with Optics), Brigantine (with Optics)
Buildings Enabled: Foundry:)hammers::commerce::yuck:), Star Fort(defense)
Leads to: Flintlock (with Cavalry Tactics), Chemistry (with Scientific Method), Naval Cannon (with Matchlock)

Agricultural Tools (DONE)
Windmill and Watermill +1:food:
Buildings Enabled: Baker Master Guild(WW, random), Victualler's Guild Hall(NW, disabled)
Leads to: Agricultural Engineering (with Crop Rotation and Assembly Line)

Armored Cavalry (DONE)
Extra 2:strength: for War Elephant (we lack Ivory)
Units Enabled: Knight
Leads to: Chivalry (with Guilds and Heraldry)

Chivalry (DONE)
Enables: Standing Army (civic)
Units Enabled: Mailed Knight
Buildings Enabled: Parade Grounds(XP :)), Blarney Castle(WW :espionage:)

Mountaineering (DONE)
Obsoletes: Mountaineer (promotion)
Enables all units to pass through Peaks, and cities to explore them
Buildings Enabled: Macchu Picchu (WW :commerce:)
Leads to: Explosives (with Scientific Method and Flintlock)

Anatomy
Enables: Medic II
Buildings Enabled: Doctor's Office:)health:)
Leads to: Battlefield Medicine (with Matchlock and Leadership)

Astronomy
Obsoletes: Monument, Stonehenge (not ours), Colossus (not ours)
Reveals: Acient Relics
Units Enabled: Fluyt (with Gunpowder), Galleon (with Naval Cannon)
Buildings Enabled: Observatory:)science:), Copernicus Observatory:)science:)
Leads to: Navigation, Scientific Method (with Printing Press and Divine Right)

Divine Right (FRESH)
Obsoletes: Chichen Itza
Town Watch +1:espionage:
Buildings Enabled: Temple of Heaven (WW :religion:), Spiral Minaret(WW :religion:)
Leads to: Social Contract (with Jurisprudence), Mercantilism (with Navigation), Scientific Method (with Printing Press and Astronomy)

Gunpowder
Units Enabled: Elephant Bombardier (we lack ivory), Bombard, Fluyt (with Astronomy)
Buildings Enabled: Cannon Forge:)hammers:), Cannon Turret(defense)
Leads to: Leadership, Matchlock, Metallurgy

Jurisprudence
Units Enabled: Servants Master(guild), Victuallers Master(guild), Crafts Master(guild)
Buildings Enabled: District Courthouse(maintenance + :espionage:), Supreme Court(NW, maintenance + :espionage:)
Leads to: Social Contract (with Divine Right), Corporation

Oil Painting
Buildings Enabled: Leonardo's Workshop(WW :science:), Painter's Studio:)gold::culture:)
Leads to: Free Artistry

Printing Press (FRESH)
Obsoletes: School of Scribes(we have a lot), Scriptorium(we have none)
Village and Town +1:commerce:
Buildings Enabled: Printer:)science::culture::espionage:)
Leads to: Scientific Method (with Astronomy and Divine Right)
NW - National Wonder
WW - World Wonder
world wonder - already built
(FRESH) - nobody has it yet
(guild) - Only certain civics allow the build of these, and we aren't using any of them so we can't build this yet
(random) - As guilds/corps are set like DoC/SoI, HQs are set randomly
(DONE) - A tech we already have
(disabled) - Disabled by game options

I'll follow a pattern here:
CIV NAME

1- What they have that we don't
2- What we have that they don't

Spoiler :
ENGLAND

1- Gunpowder, Oil Painting, Anatomy, Jurisprudence, Astronomy and Metallurgy
2- Agricultural Tools, Chivalry

VIKING

1- Gunpowder, Oil Painting, Astronomy
2- Agricultural Tools, Armored Cavalry, Chivalry, Mountaineering

BYZANTIUM

1- Oil Painting
2- Algebra, Armored Cavalry, Chivalry

MONGOLIA

1- Oil Painting, Anatomy
2- Algebra, Armored Cavalry, Chivalry, Agricultural Tools, Mountaineering, Rudder, Compass

JAPAN

1- Oil Painting, Jurisprudence
2- Heraldry, Armored Cavalry, Chivalry, Agricultural Tools, Clockworks, Armor Crafting, Mountaineering

PERSIA

2- Heraldry, Algebra, Armored Cavalry, Chivalry, Agricultural Tools

MALI

2- Heraldry, Algebra, Armored Cavalry, Chivalry, Agricultural Tools, Clockworks, Mountaineering

HOLY ROME
1- Gunpowder, Oil Painting
2- Heraldry, Algebra, Armored Cavalry, Chivalry, Agricultural Tools, Mountaineering

The rest of Anagonia has Oil Painting, Egypt, Assyria and Khmer also have Jurisprudence. The only 2 nations which don't have more then 4 techs we have are Byzantium and England, so the rest doesn't have several techs we have. Strangely, in the New World Greece has Anatomy, India has Anatomy and Oil Painting and Rome has Oil Painting and Jurisprudence.

BTW Globus Basis baseball pie, your patron is almost at his time of departure to the afterlife, he is already 20 years past the average Life Expectancy. If you want give us another name to be his successor on your clan, because he will probably die in the next update

I'm sorry it's taking longer then I wanted to post my next update, but i'm waiting to see if the devs may help me with a mechanic that's not working on my game and it should be. In the meanwhile I'll get the screenshots of Mohawk region (which I still didn't make)

Mohawk

Spoiler :
Mohawk

Onondaga

Cayuga

Seneca

Oneida

Caughnawaga

Tuscarora

Narragansett

Aerial Views

Mohawk: The original Iroquois tribe land. This land developed itself from the early days of civilization until it's boundaries were already encompassing all of Mohawk and Roieza Sano. The early tribes of Mohawk, Oneida, Onondaga, Cayuga, Caughnawaga, Seneca and Tuscarora formed an alliance to stand against the evil Brandenburg tribes known as the German. The Kingdom was originally formed during these times. It's the mainland of the Kingdom now and named after the Capital City.

The Mohawk region is the most developed region of the realms by far. Only Tuscarora and Narragansett are still somewhat not so developed, but compared to the rest of the Kingdom they are considerably developed. Because of that, Tadodaho II ordered the region to focus on our military supply, as the rest of the Kingdom must develop as fast as possible for us to be able to compete with the continent-nations that are at war with us.

It's taking too long and the devs seem to have other things to do first, so as soon as possible I'll update this story, I just need to catch my breath from my Brazilian sidestory on Royal Tenenbaum's America: Write your own History

1470 AD - 1473 AD

War Against Rome

Envoys from our friend nation of Ethiopia were specially sent here to the Kingdom to see if they could convince Tadodaho of declaring war against Rome. Being an enemy of 2 of our friends (the Republics of Ethiopia and Spain), Tadodaho didn't think twice: Rome is now our enemy. None of our allies were their friend, and so we are now creating a new alliance based on a common foe. When possible we may drag other nations to this war and enhance even further our position in diplomacy.

Spoiler :

War Against Holy Rome

Going to the other side of the Globe, now a lot nearer to us, Viking troops have landed on Holy Rome. Our ambassador sent envoys to give us these news. We shouldn't let Holy Rome crumble to our common enemy, but our situation isn't the best there is. By now we can't do anything, but maybe soon we will be able to mobilize some troops to get there and save their skin. We can only hope they endure for the time being.

Spoiler :

The Cuman Doom

Cuman must be overwhelmed by fear as our army crosses the mountains to reach their destination. There is no way they may survive this strike, and soon we will have all of Arabia under our rule.

Spoiler :

Wait for more updates today, I just have to deal with some issues first and decide who will die next in this story ;)

Any debate on our current situation or suggestions or requests are more then welcome

The Water Herder Clan puts forward a suggestion for our short term plans: after the conquest of Cuman (there's no doubt it will be ours shortly), there should be a national initiative to send more work crews (both free professionals and slave labor) to improve our numerous mountain ranges.
For now, with our land forces busy with bandits and with guarding our northern borders, and no way (yet) to ferry them across the ocean to fight our new Roman enemy (and possibly get our first colony that way), we should be improving our homeland.
Besides, as soon as we establish a foothold across the ocean, we shall need a substantial workforce over there too, so the extra workers that will be finished with improvements at home will be welcome abroad.

My motivation is being drained by several other projects ocurring right now (S&T Pitboss, RoM-AND Game Mechanics and RoM-AND 1900 AD scenario, besides RL needed issues), so it's being hard to come with nice updates to this (and I have a lot of difficulty in writing this as I'm not half a writer in english as I am in portuguese (my mother language), and actually I was always bad with narration, having my writer strength in serious analysis and reports).

So not to let this go without an update for a long time, I'll give some major happenings of the last turn (which I had already got the screenshots long ago).

BTW, Abdul-Aziz Al Kufah has died of old age in 1473 He was 79 y.o. You may give a proper new of his death if you want Globus Basis. If not I may give it in my next posting.

1473 AD - 1476 AD

Schedule

Here are the completed schedules of 1473 and 1476:

Spoiler :

A proposition for laughing

The Duchy of Pusan once again gives us plenty of reasons to laugh a lot:

Spoiler :

Japanese Peace

Spoiler :

The Japanese Principality of Kyoto has finally got independent from the Viking Republic, and as soon as this new reached the capital, Tadodaho II was pleased by Japanese envoys accepting to pay us for peace. Eventually they must fall back under Viking authority, but at least we could profit a bit.

Interesting Event

Spoiler :

Even though the war has been a success since Tadodaho II was crowned, Persia insisted in helping their master England in the war against us. This culminated in them sending a task force of swordsmen on foot and on horse. It wasn't even 10% of our total troops stationed in reach. It was a massacre, with no casualties on our side.

@Water Herders:
I didn't forget your proposal, but it's result will be given on next posting because I was already playing 1479 AD when you came with the proposal (I just feel I need to have more time/inspiration to keep the flow of the story). If you want to give the idea more power feel free to do it, and others may join you as well on this idea (I keep encouraging you viewers to interact with this story, it's my main fuel). Oh just to remind you that more workers, despite more workforce, means more slaves, so if someone wants to introduce ethics on this you may do so.

Saeed ibn-Abdul Aziz al-Kufah:

"I am deeply saddened by my father's passing. He was a true revolutionary. A man that, rather than resisting what his contemporaries called the "shackles of oppression", embraced his new liege. He actively worked toward the betterment of the entire nation, rather than that of his own region. His dream was that one day, all Iroquoians would identify themselves as that, Iroquoians. Instead of a fractured collection of splintered peoples, his goal was to have a single nation, that of Iroquois. And I believe we can achieve that notion. We can achieve that through unitary, unbiased treatment. To allow the separate regions their own, individual treatments (as is done in the Arabian Duchy) is only working against this vision. I believe the administration should do away with the archaic ruling despotism of Arabia. King Tadodaho, if you are reading this, I call for a full integration of Arabia into our legislative system. Only once all parts of our glorious nation has been given this treatment will we truly consider ourselves true Iroquoians."

Saeed ibn-Abdul Aziz al-Kufah:

"I am deeply saddened by my father's passing. He was a true revolutionary. A man that, rather than resisting what his contemporaries called the "shackles of oppression", embraced his new liege. He actively worked toward the betterment of the entire nation, rather than that of his own region. His dream was that one day, all Iroquoians would identify themselves as that, Iroquoians. Instead of a fractured collection of splintered peoples, his goal was to have a single nation, that of Iroquois. And I believe we can achieve that notion. We can achieve that through unitary, unbiased treatment. To allow the separate regions their own, individual treatments (as is done in the Arabian Duchy) is only working against this vision. I believe the administration should do away with the archaic ruling despotism of Arabia. King Tadodaho, if you are reading this, I call for a full integration of Arabia into our legislative system. Only once all parts of our glorious nation has been given this treatment will we truly consider ourselves true Iroquoians."

King Tadodaho II is well aware of noble iroquoian speeches, and thus considered it was the right moment to fulfill Arab destiny: Arab is Iroquois. Arabia is the Seventh Nation.

The Governor of Mecca was surprised to see King Tadodaho II himself truly reaching Arabia's former capital. The King of Iroquois touched the lands of Arabia for the first time since Arabia was liberated from the Corrupt Government of its Lords. King Tadodaho II reached Mecca's Town Hall in late 1478. People didn't believe after what had happened Tadodaho would truly go to Arabia. Matron Mother Skawennahawi had died earlier that year. 1478 was a sad year in the Iroquois Kingdom, but the King stood strong and carried on his duties. Shikellamy was already 21, and Tadodaho felt it was time to test his only son. He would carry the duties at the Capital, while Tadodaho would visit the province of Arabia.

Spoiler :

People were trying to get a good spot to see their King for the first time. Soldiers were well positioned to not let anything bad happen to the ceremony. When the King came in his Royal Carriage, everybody went crazy shouting and celebrating. The Arabs loved the King, their lifes got a lot better after Iroquois had liberated Arabia. Several cities celebrated their King birthday without even knowing him in fact. But now this was past.

The Governor of Mecca was at the entrance of the Town Hall, and as soon as the King left the Carriage, he bowed as all other high servants of the local administration and many other important arabs that came to Mecca to see His Majesty's arrival.

The King and Queen soon entered the Hall with all other high ranking arabs and kept the doors opened with several guards at the entrance. It was known that the King was going to give a speech.

Young Saeed from the clan al-Kufah was present at the meeting too.

My noble iroquoian subjects, I'm here as everyone knows to better understand the four corners of this Mighty Kingdom. As the biggest of the provinces, Arabia was chosen first.

It came to my attention that Arabia isn't any conquered place, nor a colony of a different people. Arabia is an integral part of the Kingdom of Iroquois, and thus must have a place as equal as all other nations of this Kingdom.

By Royal Decree issued today, I am, by the powers given to me by matron sacred choice, turning Arabia into the Seventh Nation of Iroquois. The Arab people long demands to be incorporated, and so their desire has been given.

From today Arabia will have a seat in the Senate, as all other Nations of the Kingdom, and the Senate is so going to suffer a reform right now. My son already knows my plan and is conducting the procedures.

King Tadodaho II

The acoustics of the Hall was very good, and the closest people could discern well what the King was saying, and then telling the others about it. The people cheered in joy when the King told that Arabia was officially the Seventh Nation of Iroquois. It's true that the arab language is different from Mohawk, but for more then 100 years of Iroquois Liberation, and being close nations for centuries before that, both languages got really close, and now every Arab could talk and understand Mohawk.

Soon after that King Tadodaho II issued another decree making the necessary procedures to start the House of Parliament in Mecca. With the new Representation System, Tadodaho thought it would be better to have 2 representative buildings: The Edinburgh Castle, house of the Senate and temporarily house of both Chambers, and to be finished House of Parliament in Mecca, that will be the house of Deputies.

1476 AD - 1479 AD

More laughings
Spoiler :

Just to be clear about it, the size of the scroller is what brings the best reference for how many things he asked us. It's almost my entire trebuchet army, many ships, some thousands of gold and maybe a tech or two.

*Because of the Pitboss I forgot to change my name, so forget about Suleiman calling me Spirictum

Good Deal

But we could strike a good deal with the Carthaginians. Besides being expensive is a price that can be paid, and the gain is huge at this moment.

Spoiler :

Viking Defeat

It seems the Vikings are being completely barred by Holy Roman defenses. A great new to us!

Spoiler :

Schedule & Stats

Spoiler :

Welfare of the Kingdom

As it can be seen we are a majorly woodcutting and mine working nation. Iroquois are professionals at using wood without depleting the forests. Because of that not only we are surrounded by this forest paradise, but also enjoying more health and a natural defense against enemies. Mohawk Archers are known to be excellent woodsmen, taking a big advantage while combating in the woods.

The number of destroyed Brigantines is also a good new. Finally we are taking the war to where England is strongest: the sea.

Also something interesting has happened and has to be explained.

Spoiler :

On the last battle we could take an english Brigantine without sinking it, and the naval commanders understood it would be a great asset to Iroquois. But they couldn't take the ship fast enough and english attack is imminent.

So to try to save our ship, Tuscarora was sent with the minimum crew it could have of brave sailors to see if it can intercept the english attack while giving time to the conquered Brigantine to flee to Tionontati's Port. It's a suicide mission, but the sailors had been instructed to just let the ship ram against the english and flee the boat to the shore. Commander Deganawida Obsidian Spear was present at the discussion and encouraged the young sailors.

Wemilat Water Herder retires!

At the old age of 56 years, the respected leader of the Water Herder clan has announced that, after having personally witnessed Arabia's inclusion as the Seventh Nation into the Kingdom, he had witnessed enough history and that it was time to let a younger Water Herder take the helm of the clan, before senility affects his wisdom.

However, his son Hastiin surprised everyone when he refused the position, admitting that he had no interest in politics and felt he was a much better businessman than senator.

Less surprising was the declaration of Kokotni, distant cousin of Hastiin but intelligent beyond his years, that he would gladly accept the burden of representing the Clan and Tionontati, if the Clan would support him.

Kokotni (26) is known to be intelligent and softly spoken, having received the best education in the Kingdom. Not having married yet, he has quite the following of young Tionontati girls, an attention that he clearly enjoys.

Wemilat Water Herder retires!

At the old age of 56 years, the respected leader of the Water Herder clan has announced that, after having personally witnessed Arabia's inclusion as the Seventh Nation into the Kingdom, he had witnessed enough history and that it was time to let a younger Water Herder take the helm of the clan, before senility affects his wisdom.

However, his son Hastiin surprised everyone when he refused the position, admitting that he had no interest in politics and felt he was a much better businessman than senator.

Less surprising was the declaration of Kokotni, distant cousin of Hastiin but intelligent beyond his years, that he would gladly accept the burden of representing the Clan and Tionontati, if the Clan would support him.

Kokotni (26) is known to be intelligent and softly spoken, having received the best education in the Kingdom. Not having married yet, he has quite the following of young Tionontati girls, an attention that he clearly enjoys.

There is a problem here. He can't be a Water Herder Patron. As so, he will probably form a new clan, or act closely to the Patron (or even kill Wemilat's son to be the next in line of choice :mwaha:, but this has to be before wemilat dies). Normally clans don't have multiple important figures: when someone gets some influence, he founds a new clan.

So Kokotni, getting the support of the Water Herder Clan keeps electoral base of Wemilat. But now things have changed.

The New Representation System

Every city now, instead of a Senator, will have a Deputy. All congregate temporarily in Edinburgh Castle to fulfill the roles of former Senators.

Senators are now chosen for each nation. There are currently Seven Nations of Iroquois, and those are:

- Mohawk and the Isles;

- Roieza Sano

- Gasosofn Eerl

- Brandenburg

- Gojoseon

- Elum Eten

- Arabia

Elections were taken in all places and these were the results:

- Hiawatha Snowball

- Kokotni Water Herder

- Hiawatha Eerl

- Teutoburg Patron

- Eagle Patron

- Jong Wu

- Saeed ibn-Abdul Aziz al-Kufah

Good thing the system changed!
I mean...

Kokotni had awaited this moment, knowing that he would have enough supporters to be elected as the first Deputy, despite not being direct in line for Patron.

Good thing the system changed!
I mean...

Kokotni had awaited this moment, knowing that he would have enough supporters to be elected as the first Deputy, despite not being direct in line for Patron.

Kokotni was elected Senator! Even better!

And with this new position with more power then before, Kokotni Water Herder did what his uncle wanted to be done just before he retired: To enhance the working force of the Kingdom! With his new power he convince the nation of Roieza Sano to organize some slaves to work the mountains of the surrounding.

BTW, I would like to open more power for you viewers that are interested in this game. Senators are now more powerful then before, which means you'll have some authority in the nation you have your seat.

With this authority you may:

- Ask for things to be trained/built on the cities of the nation;
- Still give opinions about techs and the spending of taxes :)science:, :culture:, :espionage: or :gold:);
- State opinions about the wars;
- Propose to increase/decrease Senators/Deputies responsibilities.

NPC Senators are just there to fill the roles of seats without players, so you may take it if you rp a clan from such nation.

I intentionally leave all powers as needing permission/being opinions, because we are still an Absolute Monarchy, despite having a Representation System. This way I may interfere when I find it's necessary for the game to go on (I don't want to collapse like RT's America). This practice is to be put aside when/if players get truly involved and I may let the game survives otherwise (CIA is da absolute :king:).

So Saeed Al-Kufah is now the most powerful Senator there is, because he has the whole of Arabia to take care of. So Saeed, do you have any proposal/request? Noyyau is out for the week as he said, mrrandomplayer is also enjoying his vacation and Luna Spammer is still too busy with making the New Roman Empire, while hosting some fighting tournaments in old Rome (there must be a time traveling machine somewhere hidden with this character). But if you want Montezuma Moai, you may give some ideas here, you have da shrine BTW :cool:, and the Kingdom has authorized Berlin to mass produce missionaries.

I would like to propose the construction of a large naval force. Not only in Arabia, but other locations, too. With strength in numbers, we can finally be prepared to take down the English naval supremacy.

Top Bottom