Help Wanted Ads

I knew you were 'an older gentleman', Joseph, but I didn't know everyone else was ancient! :lol:

40 this year myself. And its true... this is a bit more refined than most games so would have more appeal to an older crowd, which makes it rare really since most video games are targeted at teen-young adult.

All I can say is I remember watching the "Cisco Kid" TV series in the late 50's in the UK. :old:

Funny you should mention that, I was called that name and a buddy of mine was called Poncho, nice!! lol

All I can say is I remember watching the "Cisco Kid" TV series in the late 50's in the UK. :old:

Did you also get Lash L'aroue (sp?), Hopalong Cassidy, Rin Tin Tin, or Annie Oakley? Those Westerns and Superman, I never missed a show.

Heey Paancho!, Heey Ciisco! :lol:

JosEPh :D

Hopalong Cassidy and Rin Tin Tin yes. I don't remember the other two.

Lash Laroue only lasted 1 season maybe 2. He used a whip like Zorro.

Annie Oakley was a young girl/woman that was a crack shot with a rifle. Iirc, I think Andy Devine co-starred. Man that was sooo long ago! :eek:

JosEPh

Lash Laroue only lasted 1 season maybe 2. He used a whip like Zorro.

Annie Oakley was a young girl/woman that was a crack shot with a rifle. Iirc, I think Andy Devine co-starred. Man that was sooo long ago! :eek:

JosEPh

Wow, Andy Devine, he was famous for being FAT but best known for his laugh, nice man.

While we reminisce: also in the 50's. The Lone Ranger, with Clayton Moore and Jay Silverheels (Tonto). :)

Maybe we should stop this. We do not want to scare the youngsters away. :cooool:

"Hi-Yo, Silver! Away!" "Kemo sabe".

Youngsters need to know their History! ;)
Old joke about Lone Ranger and Tonto:
Lone Ranger,"Tonto I need you to go into town..." Tonto, "Kemo sabe!? No! Every time I go to town I get beat up!"

JosEPh

Whenever I can, I listen to old time radio dramas. However I think they are even older than you elders.

I prefer more of the science fiction ones like Dimension X or X Minus 1.

The Golden Age of Science Fiction was the 1930's thru the 1950's or so I was told and What I read about it.

I do remember listening to the radio in the evenings to the different shows/dramas when I was very young and would spend time during the summer at my grandparents house. No TV out in the country where they lived back in Missouri. I don't recall either of those 2 Shows by name, but then again my grand father and uncles were more into Dick Tracy, The Lone Ranger, Superman, and St.Louis Cardinals Baseball. And I only got to listen from about 6:30pm to 8pm then it was off to bed for me!

This was when I was about 3-6 years of age and Grandpa and grandma had only had electricity hooked up to their house right after I was born in '52. The buying of the Radio was a Big deal!

Our 1st TV was when we moved to St.Louis the fall before I turned 5. That's when I got to actually "watch" the Lone Ranger, Hopalong Cassidy, Superman, and some of the others mentioned here. Then came the 3 Stooges....:lol: on KPLR TV 11 and Captain Showboat and Friends, that's when I turned 6. And we had moved 50 miles SW of St.Louis to the little town I grew up in for my School years.

Well it would seem I've waxed pretty nostalgic here havn't I!

JosEPh ;)

IS this a help wanted thread or a museum!! Damn now I know why Dancing Hoskuld likes the prehistoric animals so much, he grew up with them! ;)

I am not sure where to post this where C2C people would see it. I don't to step over my bounds but I know that those interested in C2C would be interested in this.

To get to the point is I am working on a mod for the game Project Zomboid. Which is a sandbox Zombie Survival game.

Note I still will work on C2C stuff too just not as much as I use to. Anyone who has helped mod C2C in the past would be great. The code itself is not too hard, I just need some more help working on it and I know the C2C community is an awesome group.

If interested please PM me.

Top Bottom