Help Wanted Ads

Looks good to me - slightly flawed but it's hard to say how except that it simply doesn't look like an oil paint canvas which could be very difficult to resolve. There may be an art program that could apply a filter to the whole image that would convert it to more of an oil paint style. Not sure if any of the ones I use could or not but I know PS has lots of obscure plug-ins like that.

Looks good to me - slightly flawed but it's hard to say how except that it simply doesn't look like an oil paint canvas which could be very difficult to resolve. There may be an art program that could apply a filter to the whole image that would convert it to more of an oil paint style. Not sure if any of the ones I use could or not but I know PS has lots of obscure plug-ins like that.

Something like this?

or like this?

Images removed

Yeah, I'm not terribly picky... just trying to be as impartial and critical as possible for the benefit of the mod so don't take it too much to heart. Your efforts are certainly appreciated.

At some point someone posted a picture or link to a picture of the evolution of religions. Does anyone remember where? Or have a copy. I seem to have lost mine with my upgrade.

@Sparth if you have time could you please make some buttons for

New animal scorpions the arachnids

New espionage buildings
  • Spy Hideout
  • Spy Safe House
  • Spy Network
  • Spy Training Facility

Thanks.

Top Bottom