NotW LIV - The Masque of Death

For what it's worth, I have activated the Dragon Mask which does add another point to my lynch vote (does nothing for mask votes). If we ever wanted to bury a mask to keep it out of use, vote it to me. Which mask I have active will always be public knowledge.
Interestingly, I suppose this would also apply to support-votes. Right?

choxorn can have the coral mask. I agree that concentrating the masks could be bad, and snerk's staked himself out on choxorn not being our killer.

Noon Vote Tallies

Lynch Tally

Coyosis: Backwards Logic, Newyn, Autolycus
Takhisis: Visorslash
Visorslash: Takhisis
Newyn: Coyosis
Snerk: Winston Hughes
Winston Hughes: Snerk
Abstain: Choxorn
Absent: Legato Endless

Velvet Mask
Coyosis: Coyosis
Autolycus: Autolycus
Newyn: Newyn
Legato Endless: Snerk
Takhisis: Takhisis
Winston Hughes: Winston Hughes

Coral Mask
Backwards Logic: Coyosis
Choxorn: Snerk, Autolycus, Winston Hughes

Uninterested in masks: Backwards Logic, Visorslash, Choxorn, Legato Endless

As noon arrived, there was very little agreement on anything, other than Coyosis was suspicious and that Choxorn should be given the Coral Mask. Other than that, you could pick five guests and have five different opinions on who the murderer was and get half a dozen separate opinions from as many people about who deserved the Velvet Mask. A few of the guests didn't even seem to care about who got the masks!

In the end, Coyosis, who was also the leading suspect for the day, claimed the Velvet Mask, but it still remained to be seen whether they would be alive at the end of the day to enjoy this minor victory.

I still don't understand the case on Takhisis. Or the case on half the people getting voted.

This is really the best we have on Day Three?

My case on Newyn is the whole "I MUST SURVIVE!!!" attitude I'm seeing from them. To me, that's not a very Loyalist attitude to have; IME, Loyalists should be more concerned with finding the Traitors than necessarily surviving the game.

My case on Newyn is the whole "I MUST SURVIVE!!!" attitude I'm seeing from them. To me, that's not a very Loyalist attitude to have; IME, Loyalists should be more concerned with finding the Traitors than necessarily surviving the game.

So what you're trying to do here is find traitors and not looking to survive? I can totally see that.
Definately not continuing your efforts to get Backward Logic on your side since he said he's willing to lynch me because of my survival attitude.

I agree the main aim of these games is to find scum but I can't do that dead. It's about time you scum learnt that while I'm always hovering near the top of virtually everyone's suspect list, I'm never going to be an easy lynch so if you really want me dead, you're aiming for me in the wrong phase.

This is really the best we have on Day Three?

It's been twelve hours since Choxorn's post and only two others have posted since then. Is the pace too frenetic for people?

Blame your killer, not me. :p

If I had someone to talk to and maybe bounce some thoughts off, I might be posting more. I blame Sprig for been so inconsiderate and not surviving 1 attack, Visor for been a Queenslander and the Americans for choosing sleep over a game.

Of course, the moment I decide to turn in for the night I fully expect Visor and all those lousy Americans to show up and make me catch up on a couple pages of text when I wake up :p

I'm sort of here, stuck outside and this forum doesn't in great on my old mobile.

Also I blame FC for living in the most inconvenient time zone for Americans to respond to. I've a friend who lives in the Philippines and it's a pain in the ass finding time for phone conversations.

Well the town is scattered, and no one is posting. So we're kind of screwed if this trend continues.

Vote: Autolycus, for slacking throughout the game. I'm not troubled by a Coyosis lynch, but I see no reason to add to it currently.

We need some activity again though, I've got too many people who look kind of hazy currently.

Also, Newyn reacting defensively isn't a scum tell for him. Newyn reacts for early survival even as vanilla town.

I'm still around but I don't really have that much to add right now. The no-PM rule is making things pretty damn tricky. Can't say everything but can't say nothing either. It's a nice lchallenge though.

unvote; vote: Autolycus for the second wagon.

Coyosis, what's your role?

unvote; vote: Autolycus

Assuming BL is telling the truth about the Dragon Mask, and assuming there's nothing else affecting the lynch, this should leave Coyosis one vote ahead still.

Less than twenty minutes left.

Day Three

Coyosis: Backwards Logic, Newyn, Autolycus (4)
Autolycus: Legato Endless, Winston Hughes, Snerk (3)
Takhisis: Visorslash (1)
Visorslash: Takhisis (1)
Newyn: Coyosis (1)
Abstain: Choxorn (1)

The third day was riven with discord and bickering. Hardly anyone could agree on the proper course of action, so after two small groups formed blaming either Coyosis or Autolycus for the murders, Backwards Logic decided that Coyosis was to blame and ordered that he be killed. The rest of the guests either continued arguing or refused to voice an opinion instead.

Coyosis has died!

Sprig was buried that day. He was the Knight.

Spoiler loyalty :
He was a Loyalist!

Night Three ends: [TIMER=5/17/2015 10:00 PM GMT+1; Night Three over][/TIMER]

Night Three

Spoiler large artwork :

Like Sprig before him, Choxorn spent most of the night praying before an altar to the Pantheon, this time in the company of a fellow guest. However, not long after he said his final benedictions and had left to return his chamber, the Awnshegh sirprised him in the corridor, not with black lightning this time, but with a heavy blade, well-honed and hungry for blood. Choxorn reached into his robes for his mace and managed to hold off his assailant for a few short moments, but the armoured warrior was a better fighter and was seemingly not fatigued as Choxorn was, after spending a long night in devotion to the Gods.

As blood ran into his eyes, Choxorn's mace slipped from his sweaty grip and he ducked for cover from his assailant's attackers, but blow after blow rained down upon his unarmoured body, until he lapsed into a darkness from which he did not awake. The Awnshegh left the battered and bleeding corpse in the corridor as a stark reminder of the Traitor's power.

Choxorn has died!

Coyosis was buried that night. He was the Spy.

Spoiler loyalty :
He was a Loyalist!

Coyosis' Shadow Mask (and Sprig's Velvet Mask) was recovered from his body before his burial, as was Choxorn's blood-stained Ornate Mask, so all three masks are available for voting on until midday (10 pm BST on Monday). You may own multiple masks, but you can only wear one at a time.

Alive (8/16)
2. Visorslash
3. Backwards Logic
6. Autolycus
8. Snerk
9. Legato Endless
12. Winston Hughes
14. Takhisis
16. Newyn

Awaiting Burial (1)
Choxorn

Dead (7)
KingMorgan - Rogue/Assassin (Lynched, Day 1)
Riedquat - Politician (Venom Struck, Day 1)
Bladescape - Courtier (Killed, Night 1)
BSmith1068 - Magician (Killed, Night 1)
spaceman98 - Priestess (Lynched, Day 2)
Sprig - Knight (Killed, Night 2)
Coyosis - Spy (Lynched, Day 3)

Midday: [TIMER=5/18/2015 10:00 PM GMT+1; Midday has arrived][/TIMER]

Day Four ends: [TIMER=5/19/2015 10:00 PM GMT+1; Day Four over][/TIMER]

With my dying breath, I curse Zoidberg!

Top Bottom