MODS compatible with Vox Populi (VP)

Thanks for this thread, it helps me build my new game...

Piety & Prestige - Adds state religion, new events & decisions - See JDF's instructions about how to make this mod work with CBP
->can be moved in first threads as compatible (according to mod author)

Also, you should check my thread on the balanced Building - Upgrade system as I updated most of the unique improvement expansion mods to be balanced with the game. :mischief:

Buildings - Upgrade System (v 12)
Classical Building Pack (v 4)
Industrial Building Pack (v 2)
Terrain - Brazilwood Camp Extension (v 3)
Terrain - Kasbah Extension (v 3)
Terrain - Moai Extension (v 3)

All works fine.

When I try to add Terrain - Polder Extension (v 3) or Terrain - Terrace Farm Extension (v 3) there is a very strange problem : I can make a save but when I try to reload it I can't because it says that some mods are missing.

Buildings - Upgrade System (v 12)
Classical Building Pack (v 4)
Industrial Building Pack (v 2)
Terrain - Brazilwood Camp Extension (v 3)
Terrain - Kasbah Extension (v 3)
Terrain - Moai Extension (v 3)

All works fine.

When I try to add Terrain - Polder Extension (v 3) or Terrain - Terrace Farm Extension (v 3) there is a very strange problem : I can make a save but when I try to reload it I can't because it says that some mods are missing.

You should be making a post in my thread so I can see it better. Instead of loading the saves directly from the Main Menu, load the game directly from the mod interface (loading all the mods first).

Ok I'll repost on your thread.

Note that with CP/CBP you can reload from a game and you have to reload all mods before loading :)

So I started a game with some mods and EUI.

Now I cant't access the Diplomacy and faith screens via the ui.
Is there a "workaround" ->shortcut?

Here is my list of mods I am playing with:
(I marked the ones I think could cause this problem...)
Barbarians Evolved + Initial Swarm
City-State Leaders for BNW v6
CSD v27
CivIV Diplo v10
Civ Names by Policies v8
CBP v13
CP v66
Contextual Unit Names v3
Culturally Linked Start Locations v4
Ethnic Units v31
Events and Decisions v1
Extra Victory Conditions v1
Global - Fortify Almost Healed
Global - Units Awake in Danger
InfoAddict
JFD's Piety and Prestige v5
More Luxuries v155
UI - Gold Alerts
UI-Great Work Manager
UI - Small Resource Icons
UI-Wonder Planner v13
Unique Cultural Influence v4
Wonder Race v4

Note: whowards Wonder Planer only seemed to work in the beginning, not after loading the save file...

So I started a game with some mods and EUI.

Now I cant't access the Diplomacy and faith screens via the ui.
Is there a "workaround" ->shortcut?

Here is my list of mods I am playing with:
(I marked the ones I think could cause this problem...)
Barbarians Evolved + Initial Swarm
City-State Leaders for BNW v6
CSD v27
CivIV Diplo v10
Civ Names by Policies v8
CBP v13
CP v66
Contextual Unit Names v3
Culturally Linked Start Locations v4
Ethnic Units v31
Events and Decisions v1
Extra Victory Conditions v1
Global - Fortify Almost Healed
Global - Units Awake in Danger
InfoAddict
JFD's Piety and Prestige v5
More Luxuries v155
UI - Gold Alerts
UI-Great Work Manager
UI - Small Resource Icons
UI-Wonder Planner v13
Unique Cultural Influence v4
Wonder Race v4

Note: whowards Wonder Planer only seemed to work in the beginning, not after loading the save file...

Not sure about the diplomacy screen, but the faith (religion) overview is caused by an incompatibility between the current version of the CBP and P&P/S. A user noted a temporary fix a few posts above, for until I get to updating.

ReligionOverview.xml included solely to expand the size of the beliefs description section so it isn't cut off with an ellipsis. JFD, if you want to incorporate this small fix into P&P, that'd be swell. Also, JFD, I tested the wonders bug you mentioned, tweaked a few things, and it shouldn't be a problem anymore. Let me know if either way.

G

I don't know why, but when I selct InfoAddict, Community Patch and CBP, sometime my game crashes when I try to load a save. Without InfoAddict I don't have any crashes.
PS. Sorry for my english

ReligionOverview.xml included solely to expand the size of the beliefs description section so it isn't cut off with an ellipsis. JFD, if you want to incorporate this small fix into P&P, that'd be swell. Also, JFD, I tested the wonders bug you mentioned, tweaked a few things, and it shouldn't be a problem anymore. Let me know if either way.

G

Can do.

Just ran a quick test, and the problem seems to have been fixed. Or, the problem was not there in the first place; I tested first by capturing a city with a wonder through IGE, and that destroyed the wonder. Then I tested through normal conquest, and the wonder was retained. So perhaps it was fine after all (though its still a phenomena limited to CP). Oh well, works for sure now anyway, and the IGE bug is no concern of yours :p

Can do.

Just ran a quick test, and the problem seems to have been fixed. Or, the problem was not there in the first place; I tested first by capturing a city with a wonder through IGE, and that destroyed the wonder. Then I tested through normal conquest, and the wonder was retained. So perhaps it was fine after all (though its still a phenomena limited to CP). Oh well, works for sure now anyway, and the IGE bug is no concern of yours :p

Good to hear. I definitely tweaked some things after your post, so perhaps it was a fringe case that resulted in an odd result compounded by something even more dark and sinister.

Or maybe we're both just shooting blindly into the dark. :)

G

Hey guys, loving the Community Patch and all it's add ons, I've got a problem though with Great Generals and Admirals not being given xp to make them spawn. I use "JFD's Exploration Continued Expanded" and have changed the Barbarian xp cap to unlimited in the "CBP". So don't know if either are causing problems.

Also, I like to start with scouts but can't find where to change the start units in the mods. I'm using a starting scouts mod but that doesn't work. It used to work fine before I discovered the CP.

JFD, love the exploration mod, got peed off at the mutiny thing though, I always play England and have large navies and the amount of ships I lost to mutinies was way too high IMO, so I've deleted the mutiny bit.

Kudos to all you modders out there, I wish I had the skill and patience to do what you do.

Top Bottom