Kinboat's Lottery/Deli Line October 22, 2004

Kinboat

Conan the Librarian
It's been almost 4 months since the first unit lottery and I thought I'd try it again.

Take A Number...

PLEASE DON'T POST UNLESS YOU HAVE A REQUEST... SEE RULE 3

Here's the deal, from now until Monday (Oops... November 1st) anyone who has a unit request may post it below. Monday Night I will randomly pick one of those requests to make. This idea came from another thread where Goldflash suggested I buy a Bingo roller and start picking numbers... It went on from there :D So pick your requests wisely, and may the best randomly generated number be chosen.

Several Ground Rules:
1) Only one request per person.

2) Only one unit per request (you can't request a complete line of spearman, just one).

3) Please don't post other messages, because if the number lands on that one there won't be a request and I get off the hook and you might just upset some people :D

4) If I am already doing almost that exact unit I won't pick this one up... For example I'm already working on a LandsKneckt, don't request a LandsKneckt with a pike instead of his zweihander.

5) Pictures of what you want are not needed until a number is picked, then I'll request pictures of the winner if the request isn't obvious.

6) I'll try to complete the unit in a timely manner but obviously the more complex the request the longer it will take.

7) All random results are final. No complaining will be tolerated. If the winner changes their mind within two days of the results being posted then a new random number will be chosen.

8) Seconding someone else's request is fine... I'll count it exactly as if you had requested it in the first place. And it will increase the chances of a particular unit being done. Although that counts as your request :D

I will try my best on the winning unit request but I am better at some things than others.

To be as open and transparent as possible with the selection this is the site I will be using to generate the winning random number. It allows a person to enter the first and last number of a range and will pick any number of numbers in between... In this case I will be chosing from 2 to the number of the last post when I close the thread.
http://www.random.org/nform.html

Request: A tutorial on how to make a unit from scratch to finish - the ultimate tutorial.. Preferebly this one down under, but any will do (so you could even make one of the other entries - I may get to do this unit myself then)

But if that is totally out of the question and only unit requests will do:
An Halberdier that looks like a mix between (funny you should mention it) a Landsknekt and the civ pikeman. I got pictures.

And I just got to mention, withouth writing to much, that this is the most fun lottery I have ever participating in, who cares about money anyway, wheres the thrill in that?

Oh, And just to clearify myself a bit more, if you happen to do a tutorial (if I happen to win) you could just pick a number again and do another persons request, as any will do for me. I have allready ordered Poser and got 3ds max and can't wait to make units myself.

Ooh! Ooh! I'll participate in this.

I have a unit that I would like made, I thought it wasn't really important enough to post, but I guess I will now:

I request an ancient light horseman unit that could be used for greece, rome, or byzantines.
I know a pic isn't required, but it would look something like this :) :

Attachments

• rome cavalry.jpg
    rome cavalry.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 600
A native (North) American Atl Atl. Although Xen's scantily clad woman remark almost made me ask for an Amazonian chariot! :nono:

And SoG: Your guy looks like he's been drinking too much Meso American beer. :D

Oh ... and I think UtahJazz7 shouldn't get to vote since he can make his own danged units! :p

I want her made into a unit. She would attack with a baton and possibly a roundhouse kick. And she would float along the ground, not run.

@S_o_G
I've seen that thing before! ;)

Guess what I want? :D
kulade said:
Once again, I am reposting my ultamite unit request! My request? None other than the Kulade man! Ya'll all know it's the only unit we haven't made yet here a CFC. So here is my main idea... again:
This is basically how it works. We will start with the standard Kulademan.

First, add a pump that loads into the top pitcher area and is reachable at arm's length.

When Kulade man attacks kulade squirts out of the tube and washes the enemy away with sugar-high-factory-processed goodness!

And of corse in Victory, Kulade man says: "OHHHH YEAAAA!"

But if Kulade man dies, all the Kulade spills out! ARRGGGHHH!!!

Civcoloring fill change the color of the Kulade, making many more options! Acidade:

No one ever attempted this unit, but Dease did make a moving Kulade man!

So some one do it, please! :D
I know you want to make this Kinboat!

Pegasi Cavalry

edit: I agree with embryodead who feels it should be closer to a pegasi knight. So yes, a knight in shining armor.

More modern infantry, UK or German, with camo and modern assault rifle.

And a specific part : something with a palette than can be easily modified to make different camo

Kinboat, I hop eyou aren't serious with a deli line 22 when your post is dated 23?

Edit: Actually, I'll just second Reno's Lady Eboshi, because (a) Mononoke Hime was one of Miyazaki's best anime movies, IMO, and (b) I can use her as an Ivalice Chemist :D UU in my Final Fantasy Mod.

Top Bottom