Conquests (BIQ) Map Directory

when does it come out? november fourth?

Played the El Mencey's giga map. It is an improvement on a great map. How ever ran into the 512 city problem. Is there a patch or program to get around this obstical. Can we write a nastygram to atari of who ever to get a fix to an other wise enjoyable game.

I updated my Malta map with the Conquests editor. More competition for some resources, better balance.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14914
Size: S
Players: 8
Map reference: ?
Area it covers: Malta (featuring Malta, Gozo, Comino, Cominotto, and an incorrectly placed Filfla)
There's a screenshot in the thread.
The new map hasn't attracted much attention yet (1 download so far :)), but feel free to add it to your directory.

- Martin B. Nielsen
"Malta"

While your updating LouLong, I'd appreciate it if you could add my "Wheel of Time" map to the thread. It's a fictional map (180 x 180) based on the works by Robert Jordan.

here's the thread for you:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=91137

Thanks, :D
CamJH

...if there is an Iberian Peninsula map around here????

If you find one, please send me a private message telliung me where it is????

There is one made by elMencey but you need to convert it to C3C I think. Check a post by him and you will have the link to his website where you can download it. It is very good BTW.

Hi. To follow up on MaisseArsouyes' good idea, and to free up some space in my sig, I'm posting my own maps mini-library. Hopefully, I'll finish off all my half - completed maps and I can add them to, what is right now, a rather short list.

RedAlert's Maps

- Europe 112 X 86

- France 68 X 68

- Roman Gaul 140 X 140

- Sahara 112 X 52

- Vinlandsaga 140 X 70

A long-overdue update has been made.

Since there were a few maps to add (and 1 sub-category), I might have overlooked some, made some mistakes... so don't hesitate telling me. Remember only completed, biq and "real" maps.

Revir-Gnir
362 x 20
This is a map I made in my spare time, and its pretty fun. There are three rivers that start in snow-capped mountains, and the go through different terrains, each one warmer, until it gets to the desert where it goes into the ocean. By the edge of the map there are two small islands to break the monotony of land.
See my link in my sig for more info.

Here is my new map of North Africa and around.
The size is 180x90
Link to thread: Map thread
Screenshot is in the thread.

You can just replace the old North Africa map I made, with this new map.

Top Bottom