Conquests (BIQ) Map Directory

Just thought I'd let you know - my "Canada" map is a bic, not a biq. Not sure if that means you want to take it off the list or not - but just letting you know. :)

New update (but far from complete I think).

@ varwnos : added. Precising the size of your maps in their threads would be nice...

@ Luddi VII : updated

@ magus77 : FF7 added. But the other one is your creation or is it a famous fantasy map ?

@ Lord Parkin : sure, warning mentionned. Good motivation for you to do a biq version of it now though... ! Added a few other maps (hope they are BIQ alright this time !?!?).

@ Sir Eric : done ! Writing the map size is always a good idea, not only for me but for the people interested also. Huge could mean many things...

LouLong said:
@ Lord Parkin : sure, warning mentionned. Good motivation for you to do a biq version of it now though... !
Yep... got a few other projects on my plate at the moment though... like the ISDG map, then a 100x150 Phillipines map, a 160x160 world map, and possibly finishing off a playable version of my 362x362 Atlantic map. ;) (All for conquests of course. :) )

LouLong said:
Added a few other maps (hope they are BIQ alright this time !?!?).
Actually, sorry, but none of the ones you added are biqs!!! :crazyeye: :lol: It's because I only got Conquests just recently, so all of my maps up until the last half dozen or so are bics. ;) I'm planning to spend some time going through some conversions later on in the year though (when I have more free time), and hopefully get most (or all!) of my bics into biq format. :)

(And by the way, the three world maps are a mixture of two 60x60's and an 80x80.)

Can you add my 10 maps in my library?
The library's here.

Maps:
Rhode Island-..........60 x 60
Massachusetts-.......80 x 80
Tennessee-............100 x 50
Hawaii-..................60 x 60
Colorado-...............140 x 140
Delaware-...............60 x 60
Washington DC-.......60 x 60
South Dakota-.........100 x 100
Illionois-..................50 x 100
Virginia-..................100 x 100

Cool. Thanks. :)

By the way, here's another recent one which I must have forgotten to post here: 80x80 Caribbean. Not sure if it's large enough to warrant being included in the list, but thought I'd mention it anyway. ;)

Just noticed this:
"WarHammer world by Communisto : ? X ?"

...I think the dimensions are 140x140 for that one, IIRC. :)

Also:
"Byzantine Empire by varwnos : ? X ?"
...is 155x127. :)

I don't know if this is the right forum to ask, cos I don't have a map to post but only a request/suggestion, in case.
I tried a search in the library but got negative.
The question is: did anybody ever post an "inverted Earth Map"?
I mean: an Earth 70% land and 30% water, with our "real" continents turned into oceans, and the oceans turned into continents as well?
I think it would be funny to play! I don't have enough time to spend in trying to create it by myself, so think of it as a simple suggestion if anyone may result interested in.
I apologize if my post is wrong in place, the mods are free to move it away, if they think so.
Keep up the good work, guys! :)

Top Bottom