European Diplomacy Three- True World War

To:
Chairman Nao Zedong
Prime Minister of Europe

The SSSR has completely recovered from the Civil wars instigated by the fall of the former Premier Stalin. As such, We seek to reextend our benevolent rule over the territories that have been without it. we will not seek to extend ourselves beyond our former borders, unless called to do so by the people of said territories.
We Lay our claim to the territoires of:
STP, BST, Ukr, Bel, Moscow, Kazahkstan, West Siberia, Mongolia, Hei, and Korea.

Nothing less than our Former glory will satisfy us. By all means, squabble over the rest of the world, but leave the SSSR it's own.

Thomas, Premier of the SSSR

To: Thomas, Premier of SSSR

The European Empire may be a peaceful nation, however, when our very means of survival are threatened, we will defend ourselves. Your selfish claims to territory that is rightfully mine will not go unnoticed. Do you honestly expect me to agree to stifle my expansion so that I lag behind the rest of the world? I think not. I am only requesting the territories that are rightfully considered to be part of Europe.

As your short-sighted proposal states, currently, you will end up with a final total of 9 cities and 8 territories, leaving me with 6 cities and 3 territories. That is absolutely unacceptable. And don't tell me to take Africa, that land is rightfully Mali. Or tell me to expand into Turkey, as that should be Arab. What I have claimed previously is mine, and we will treat any incursion on your part into said territories as an act of war. You have been warned.

To: Thomas, Premier of SSSR and Merciary, President of Mexico
From: D'Artagnan, President of Quebec (known as Your Sexiness to the women)

Union, Midwest, Indian Territory, Alaska, Alb, BCo, and YTe are mine. You can have the southern portion of what remains of Stupidstan (someone unbelievably stupid would get his brother to rig the election so he could win the U.S. election in 2000). SSSR, don't even consider for a minute taking Alaska. You're getting enough territory from the Chinese, and you will not be getting Alaska. I will not split the Union, but you will get Florida, Redneckia, and Nevada. Besides, your ancestors colonized Florida, so it's only fair you get it.

Also, I claim Greenland.

To: Thomas, Premier of the SSSR

We are glad to see that your claims fully coincide with the territories we already suggested you should claim for the sake of peace and stability. Will you then sign the treaty we have drafted? In particular since tensions seem to already build in your west, having a stable and peaceful Asia would greatly benefit us both.

China, I hereby warn you that if any hostile action is taken towards us upon our landing in Asia, you will regret it. We could have been a powerful friend to you, you underestimate our abilities. Fight us, and watch the world, rather quickly, turn against you. Also, I would suggest that the SSSR really doesn't need to listen to their powerhungry southern neighbours. You are weak, china.

Australia, I have already warned you that setting foot in Asia will be considered a hostile action and will be responded to as such. Your petty threats mean nothing to me, and there will be no place for you to land in Asia that we have not already claimed.

And I have already told you comrade that landing on Asia will not be a hostile action against you, I will not claim any land already under your control and I will not attack your forces except for self-defense.

To: Thomas, Premier of SSSR

The European Empire may be a peaceful nation, however, when our very means of survival are threatened, we will defend ourselves. Your selfish claims to territory that is rightfully mine will not go unnoticed. Do you honestly expect me to agree to stifle my expansion so that I lag behind the rest of the world? I think not. I am only requesting the territories that are rightfully considered to be part of Europe.

As your short-sighted proposal states, currently, you will end up with a final total of 9 cities and 8 territories, leaving me with 6 cities and 3 territories. That is absolutely unacceptable. And don't tell me to take Africa, that land is rightfully Mali. Or tell me to expand into Turkey, as that should be Arab. What I have claimed previously is mine, and we will treat any incursion on your part into said territories as an act of war. You have been warned.

So, you seek to remove from SSSR control territory that has been part of it for longer than the EU has been conceived of? Be glad that we did not claim poland, as it would reightfully have been ours, we having conquered it in the last great war. We will not be denied what is ours!

To China:

Treaty of Asian Peace

1. The nations of SSSR and China will sign a pact of non-aggression.
2. The nations of SSSR and China will agree to free trade, as soon as trade routes are opened.
3. China recognizes the claims of SSSR to northern Asia, including the territories of Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Hei and Korea, and anything north and west of these.
4. SSSR recognizes the claims of China to southern Asia, including the territories of Inner Mongolia, Kyrgyztan and anything south and east of these.

Signed
First Chairman Nao Zedong (China)
Premier Thomas (SSSR)

However, i suggest an amendum allowing Australia a territory in southern Asia, perhaps Thailand?

To: Premier Thomas

It pleases us greatly that peace and stability will reign in Asia. But we will not abide that southern upstart, or any other power, to make colonies in mainland Asia.

to President D'Artagnan,

I find this acceptable, what I meant by splitting the US was splitting the territories that once belonged to the US not the territory Union, that you are free to.

So, you seek to remove from SSSR control territory that has been part of it for longer than the EU has been conceived of? Be glad that we did not claim poland, as it would reightfully have been ours, we having conquered it in the last great war. We will not be denied what is ours!

To China:

Treaty of Asian Peace

1. The nations of SSSR and China will sign a pact of non-aggression.
2. The nations of SSSR and China will agree to free trade, as soon as trade routes are opened.
3. China recognizes the claims of SSSR to northern Asia, including the territories of Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Hei and Korea, and anything north and west of these.
4. SSSR recognizes the claims of China to southern Asia, including the territories of Inner Mongolia, Kyrgyztan and anything south and east of these.

Signed
First Chairman Nao Zedong (China)
Premier Thomas (SSSR)

However, i suggest an amendum allowing Australia a territory in southern Asia, perhaps Thailand?

To Thomas, Premier of SSSR

"We will will not be denied what is ours" Actually, you just have been. They aren't yours. I've claimed it and it is non-negotiable. Any attempt on your part to seize these territories will be considered an act of war and you will be met in force. So, may I humbly suggest to you to back down, as they are mine.

The people of these territories seek the return of the benevolent rulership of the SSSR. who protected them when Hitler spread his talons over Europe? who held out long after the rest of Europe had fallen?

it was the USSR.

If by protection you mean beheadings and mass murder, then yea, you hit the nail on the head there. Or no freedom of speech, freedom of travel, freedom, of, well, damn it, EVERYTHING. Yea, you did them a whole lotta good.

There's no denying that Stalin was slightly insane, but we are not stalin. The recent Civil War removed those unpleasent elements, and we are now a free and just as can possibly be wanted.
however, as a gesture of goodwill, we are prepared to relinquish our claims to BST, Bel, and Ukr.

do not presume to ask for more.

Do the words "non-negotiable" not appear in the Russian dictionary?? Anything less then what I have claimed is unacceptable. I will not back down. Reason: I'll end up with 7 cities and 4 territories, you with 8 cities and 5 territories. So no. StP is mine.

China I have sent you a PM stating a new peaceful negotiation. This is still open to negotiation, I don't want war this early in the game and neither should you. However, at the bottom line I want Thailand and Bur, as well as the phillopines and Indonesia.

I hope you will see sense.

To: south africa & austrailia
it has come to my attention that we need a way to split antarctica so i think we should split it like this:

Chile will get the following provinces, aPe, BAT, Marie Byrd Land and the south pole. this gives me a total of 50 income

south africa will get the following: San, Nov, Showa, Mawson and Norwegian dependency giving him a total of 55 income

Austrailia will get the following: Vostock, Casey, Dmv, Len, and ross ice giving him a total of 55 income

i hope you can see this as a fair deal.

Chille, you have no competion in South America you hav already aggreed with mexico, Australlia has no where else to expand into but Antartica, I believe I sent you a pm. I will not even consider splitting antartica equally with you. You have so much room to the north you dont need any land in the southand you're arrival there will not be met with a warm welcome. Be warned.

China, for what its worth, you will sign this promise,

I, High Chief Comrade (W/e) Niklas, of China hereby solemnly promise not to build an Air base or naval base or amass an army that is stronger then seven strength in the provence of Tha. I do this as a respectful sign to the people of Australlia that I do not plan on launching an invasion onto mainland Australlia or its asociated islands, breaking this promise will prove to the world that I am not to be trusted and should be imiediately destroyed by all my neighbours :p. I will also allow the australlians to claim indonesia and the phillipenes because I am far too greedy and powerhungry to allow them any land on the South East Asia mainland, which is of couurse rightfully theirs.

I also promise not to be such a complete bastard in the future. (no offense)

_________________________________ (China)
President Kol, Australlia

Top Bottom