European Diplomacy Three- True World War

Australlia-UAC Trade Agreement

The Loser do you want to trade? Please can you sign this treaty before next turn, thanks.

President Kol.
________________ (UAC)

To Europe:

I will not build Airbases in there, but I will build a naval base bordering the Norwegian Sea so I can trade with you.

To Mexico:

Why are there 3 Infantry in California, Nevada, Deep South, and Florida?

No reason other than I can no longer expand so I'm beginning to fortify all of my territories. I want at least three in all territories during times of peace, I just ran out of money for the rest of the territories. Do not worry this is not an act of aggression, this is just keeping a military readiness.

Australlia-UAC Trade Agreement

The Loser do you want to trade? Please can you sign this treaty before next turn, thanks.

President Kol.
President Loser(UAC)

SSSR-UAC trade agreement

Would tthe United Arab Califates like to trade with the SSSR? sign if so.

Thomas.berubeg, Premier of the SSSR
_________________ Caliph of the UAC

SSSR-UAC trade agreement

The SSSR-UAC trade agreement!

Thomas.berubeg, Premier of the SSSR
The Loser President of the UAC

I suppose I'll trade with you, and I'm glad you finally have come to your senses about the border dispute.

@Tassleoff: Now I'm trading with UAC i can trae with anyone bordering them as long as i have their consent cant I?

To: Mali

Would you please sign our trade-pact?

President of the UAC: The Loser

To: Mali

Would you please sign our trade-pact?

President of the UAC: The Loser
Diplomatically Elected Ruler for Life (DERL) Izipo of Mali

There is now free trade between our two great nations.

@ S. Africa : I had kind of hoped we would be able to do the same this turn... Next turn, then. You could also trade with the UAC via my territories if you choose to do so.
@ Quebec : You'll have to do better than empty threats to frighten me...

I thought I couldn't trade with anyone since I didn't border anybody. Yeah. I'm still really confused as to how trade works.

Once the UAC specifically states that you may trade through their territory, you may.

And I've decided against re-updating the update for new trades, it changes economy too much. All trade treaties will give auto-trade next turn. Nobody's benefitted from reverse-trade yet, anyway.

EDIT: LightFang, Izipo was saying he had hoped your territories would meet this turn. It's true, you cannot (yet) trade with anybody.

Hey, the loser, I can trade through your territory can't I?

USSR, Mali, Europe, China: Do you want to trade? (If UAC says it ok of course ;).

To: Australia

Greetings!! We would love to trade with you. I just hope our friends in the UAC permit us to the exchange goods.

Hey, the loser, I can trade through your territory can't I?

USSR, Mali, Europe, China: Do you want to trade? (If UAC says it ok of course ;).

We will alow trade between Australia and trade-partners!

China agrees to trade with Australia.

If the UAC will allow my caravans to go through his territories, I would gladly trade with Europe, the SSR and China.

EDIT : Also, Quebec we will trade soon, I'll have a Sea Lane right off your coast. :p

Top Bottom