European Diplomacy Three- True World War

To: The world

Once again the Chinese nation has been forced to take measures to preserve peace in Eurasia. SSSR's opportunistic attack on Europe during their war with the rogue UAC shows a blatant disrespect for peace and stability. Let this be a warning to all nations who would upset world peace - China will not sit idle!

To: Australia
Your continued disrespect for world peace has been noted.

To: The world

Once again the Chinese nation has been forced to take measures to preserve peace in Eurasia. SSSR's opportunistic attack on Europe during their war with the rogue UAC shows a blatant disrespect for peace and stability. Let this be a warning to all nations who would upset world peace - China will not sit idle!

Here speaks a serpent!!!
It is your countrie who invades other nations and is a problem for peace!
Therefor all invincible UAC warriors will soon be bombing your homes!!!

The SSSR extends it's Support to the UAC.

The Attacks launched on Eastern Europe were called for by the inhabitants of these regions. The Yearned to return the good yeas under the Soviet Government. the war would not have extended beyond those areas.

We invite our Quebecois friends to enter into an alliance with the Kingdom of Australlia.

Treaty of Formerly British Dominion

1. The undersigned nations (australlia and quebec) will agree to a Non-agression Policy.
2. The undersigned will agree to a mutual defense aggreement and alliance.

His Majesty the Undying, Holy Aussie Emperor and Snow King of Antartica / President, Kol.7
____________________ (Quebec)

The nations of UAC and SSSR have our full support in the matter of the Chinese invasions into your lands. We would also suggest that Europe hastilly withdraws from Turkey and all land the SSSR is rightfully reclaiming lest you face Australlian intervention. You have been warned.

To: The ******ed Moron of Australia

Go screw yourself. They invaded me, and you're telling me to withdraw? AND now you're telling me to GIVE MY TERRITORY to SSSR for free? What are you, f%$king stupid? I will not. They will have to take it from my cold, dead hands. Speaking of cold, I think it is getting to your shriveled up brain. SOMEthing obviously isn't working right.

To: SSSR

Opportunistic Bastard, although I'm not surprised. I'll see you in hell.

OOC: Hey tasslehoff, I'm pretty sure my orders were to move the 3 Is in Casey to vostok, and the 3 in ross ice to the South pole would you mind changing that when you get a chance? Also, I have 3 NBs now not 1 :p .thanks.

Yeah, that's what happens when I do an update late at night without caffeine. :coffee: Note that I've got it correct on the troop listings, just not on the map, and I'll update it.... eventually.

Emperor Kol the Deranged sat his throne in his new palace staring at a large map of the world. His chief admiral knelt on the floor below him.

Kol: What do you MEAN we can't get there by fall! (aka slightly warmer winter)
Admiral: Errrm well, sir... Europe is quite far away... It would take months, years even.
Kol: But... You do have the Iron Longships don't you? :mad:
Admiral: Yes sir, but it still can't be done... Its... too far...
Kol: *Grumbling* *looks suspiciously at the map* Ah!! You stupid little man! *He carefully folds the map, Antartica and Europe are now next to each other* You see? Now DO IT!
Admiral: *glug* Yes sir... (mumbling)

The admiral backs away quickly.

Kol: *shouting after him* And send in that French emissary! *Sharpening his sword* ''******ed Moron'' indeed, that is no way to speak to your God...

The admiral motions to the dipomat wating by outside to go in and shuts the great ice doors, breaking into a run, the sound of insane cackling is coming from the throne room.

OOC: Gahh, D'art sign my alliance. Thomas answer my Pms.

Also, what was this?

and made up for it by being the inventor of the most useful order addition of all.

I was gonna edit a map with my orders on that you could use as a base for evertone elses but it wouldn't let me upload it for some reason :(.

We invite our Quebecois friends to enter into an alliance with the Kingdom of Australlia.

The nations of UAC and SSSR have our full support in the matter of the Chinese invasions into your lands. We would also suggest that Europe hastilly withdraws from Turkey and all land the SSSR is rightfully reclaiming lest you face Australlian intervention. You have been warned.

I'm having problems with signing it. I qouted the message, but it's not there.

I say yes.

Oh, have you tried Ctrl-C Ctrl-V?

meh, you said yeah I'll sign it for you :D

Treaty of Formerly British Dominion

1. The undersigned nations (australlia and quebec) will agree to a Non-agression Policy.
2. The undersigned will agree to a mutual defense aggreement and alliance.

His Majesty the Undying, Holy Aussie Emperor and Snow King of Antartica / President, Kol.7
President D'Artagnan of Quebec

To: Puny Australia

You continued disrespect for peace has gone one step too far. May I remind you that in the Treaty of Thailand, by clause 5, you agree not to move loaded transports into the South China Sea? May I also remind you that, by clause 4, your breaking of this treaty is considered an act of war? China demands an immediate explanation, apology, and withdrawal.

To: Our Paranoid, hypocritical little Comrades up north.

Pfft, that treaty had its uses back then, when we had a reason to take your threats seriously. My ships will go where they please, afterall, wasn't that the point of Thailand Pact? You rule the land and I, rule the sea. As you can see my marines were not participating in any hostle actions towards China, merely bringing the Phillipines under Australlian control, as clause 3 dictates.

First Proclamation of High-Chief Kol

I, Kol the Undying (and completely sane) Lord and Master of the mighty Australlians (+ penguins) hereby declare that the State of ''Europe'' shall henceforth be split between myself and my allies. The man, Backwards Logic shall henceforth stand down and surrender all lands peacably and imiediately.

The regions of Great Britain and Scandinavia shall go to our Canadian friends, the Quebeqois. The regions of Belarus, Poland and the Baltic States shall go to the Soviet Union, may they overcome the chinese enternally. The regions of Italy, Austria-Hungary, Turkey and the Balkans shall go to the UAC and the regions of Spain, France and Germany shall go to Australlia as shown in this map.

Spoiler :

Note: This is not a declaration of war, this is a statement, B.L, Bow before your God. Should you object, remember my Longships will be on your shores by Fall. My admiral assures me.

Mwa ha ha ha haa...

China, I have had enough of your meaningless threats. You, shall be next.

To: The continually demented and moronic nitwit of Australia

Go to hell @$$hole. Your statement is a declaration of war. My lands will not be turned over to your icy hands or any of your allies. Any ship movement towards my shores will be treated as hostile and will be dealt with accordingly. Oh, and you are not my god, or anyone else's god for that matter. You are nothing more than a pathetic excuse for a ruler, too busy drawing pictures of worthless maps to realize just how oblivious you are to everything. Pull the stick out of your ass so I can beat you with it.

To Quebec
From Mexico

We the peaceful and reasonable state of Mexico do not support your treaty with the extreme and expansionist Australia and will not support you in anything that your treaty causes. The Treaty of America has no statement that I must support your other treaties, so I will not. I urge you to rethink who your allies and how it will effect you. This is not a aggressive declaration just that if you get bit in the end I will not help you unless threatened myself.

To: Kol the deranged

Frightened dogs bark the most. Move your ship out of the South China Sea immediately or be prepared to do more than talking... if one could call your childish screams and bouts of insanity talking.

Top Bottom