[BtS-WoC] World of Civilization - Modding Standard

And another sugestion. National wonders limit per city should be raised, by 1 or 2... Not too much to keep it balanced though.

And I have a opinion here. The flamethrowing paratrooper should require oil (it actually needs it, to fuel his flamethrower)... or any other thing to make it harder to get. It unbalances the game, infantry becomes useless when we have acces to them. And it can be done right after having access to infantry...

OH, and another one... is there a way to alter existing corporations? To include new resources on them, like tin on mining inc, or shrimp on sid's sushi co. Would make them more useful...

Yesterday I had other things in mind, but forgot now... :)
Will keep playing to see if I can recall them!

Good suggestion on the flamethrower, it felt to early for me also. I have intended adding in all the resources to the corps, just havent got too it yet. The next edition of the flamethrower will be able to paradrop also.

I think it happened with the 3rd resources... This is the only one I'm not using, and here everything is fine. The 3rd resources has another problem, the one with the health and happiness icons I mentioned some days ago. Maybe these 2 problems are related...

Just noticed something. The natural gas resource can't be used, unless it's placed on the ocean (then you can construct an offshore platform). There is no improvement to use it when it's on land

I noticed that too about the Natural Gas.

You are doing a good job Rock, just need to get some glitches worked out. What about making a sniper unit? Long range, long build time due to training. Then, if you add a spotter (kind of like the Hawk with the Hunter), it increases his range a little.

What do you think?

nice, very nice idea! And maybe add a national limit, or a national wonder required to build it. Man, I wish I knew how to mod, I'm having so many ideas these days!

And rock, don't worry about bugs... it happens! The work you are having is imense, no way to keep it perfect all the time.

NICE!

Sniper would have been a good ad on. I really think a Sniper with Spotter add-on would be unique and cool as hell.

I am still getting this error when WOC is booting up:

Failed loading XML file:
modules\buildings\unique\3rd\MLF_CIV4ModularLoadingControls.xml

Can you tell me what this is please and how to fix it?

And I ALSO get this error every single time:

Assert Failed

File: .\CvPlayer.cpp
Line: 1962
Expression: false
Message: python findStartingPlot() returned an invalid plot index!

----------------------------------------------------------

I can ignore, ignore always, abort or debug. I ignore always, but I still get it.

I am still getting this error when WOC is booting up:

Failed loading XML file:
modules\buildings\unique\3rd\MLF_CIV4ModularLoadingControls.xml

Can you tell me what this is please and how to fix it?

Question have you edited that file at all? Ill check things on this end, but I havent got that error for awhile. Its possible i messed up a path. Ill look, Thanks!

I don't edit anything. What you post is what I download and play.

Yup i got the fix for Texas, good catch. Ill work on the 3rd building issue after work tommorrow. goodnite. If you have note pad open this file, Texas_CIV4ArtDefines_Civilization.xml and change this line to this. <bWhiteFlag>1</bWhiteFlag> Or wait until Tomorrow when Ill update the installer. Good catch thanks.

yea fourth modules !!!
what we have been waiting for the FLAMING PIG :D

Just a question. Is the icons problem with 3rd resources solved? I saw it was update 2 days go...

And on resources 4, 2 of them are already in the game - barley and natural gas. Will they conflict with each other?

Just a question. Is the icons problem with 3rd resources solved? I saw it was update 2 days go...

And on resources 4, 2 of them are already in the game - barley and natural gas. Will they conflict with each other?

no they are the same, they where in previous installers to cover dependency for buildings that were enabled by them. The 3rd resources update was because i had the wrong path for the refinery improvement so its fixed now.

Top Bottom