Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, look! Taxiles just got a Great General! Good for him! Except...

Poor Gustavus. That Swedish Time Machine has really bad timing.

Yeah, she wants his horses...

Bad, bad Lemon! Bad! :lol:

Ah, yes, LemonDarling, I can always count on you to win the race to the bottom (unless it belongs to a horse, in which case Cat is Jesse Owens). :D

Obama?!Where are your legs?!

(I was trying to replicate WWII with Obama instead of FDR in Extra)

Curtin,you should brush your choppers every once in a while...

Obama?!Where are your legs?!

(I was trying to replicate WWII with Obama instead of FDR in Extra)

Curtin,you should brush your choppers every once in a while...

I can see the "Friendly" part in Obama... :)

Ah, yes, LemonDarling, I can always count on you to win the race to the bottom . :D
Don't be upset. This is the first time I've beaten you there in a long time. :D :p

I can see him lifting his hands to pray to Mecca like the Muslim he is. Speaking of Muslims, Islamic Scandinavia:

< picture snipped >

Disgraceful.
I'm sorry, but is this some sort of anti-Islamic commentary? Because if it is, it really has no place here, don't you think?

I'm sorry, but is this some sort of anti-Islamic commentary? Because if it is, it really has no place here, don't you think?

That was sarcasm.

I actually think I would prefer that situation to finding both Gandhi and Mansa Musa on the hidden continent, who shared a religion, and both thought that sharing every tech they got with each other was an awesome idea.

-Sinc

With the small amont of units they have, a massive surprise attack is all you need to conquer their land and steal their riches! :D

Yeah, that kinda stuff belongs in OT.

I can see him lifting his hands to pray to Mecca like the Muslim he is. Speaking of Muslims, Islamic Scandinavia:

Disgraceful.

This isn't "Political Fanatics Forums" and I understand people have different ideas of things. Regardless, this is not the place to disscuss this so I'm sorry I started this.

lol wtf Willem :rotfl:

Spoiler :

Maybe its not as funny as I thought it was, but then, I really love it when bad things happen to that jerk.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0019.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0019.JPG
    136.8 KB · Views: 950
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom