Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! Sorry, drewisfat; I don't have the 4000BC save. You've been saved from your own masochism :crazyeye:
If you haven't started another game since then, you can find the 4000BC save in the autosave folder.

If you haven't started another game since then, you can find the 4000BC save in the autosave folder.

Yuppers.
Also, That looks like a really fun start for a marathon game.

Pacal's workers might be forgiven for raising an eyebrow at their instructions

schizophrenia.png

Two things wrong with this Earth 2010 mod ...Firstly, they are called Cyclones in and around Australia. Secondly, Melbourne is too far south for a wind storm regardless if you call it a hurricane or a cyclone.

Spoiler for pic :
Melbourne Hurricane.JPG

I spun up a rain forest map last night. I was up in the corner with 1 lake, all green tiles. 4 pigs on flat-land, a wet rice, and bananas. (I didn't win up playing the map, because I'd just played with Korea my last game.)

Lol, arn't they always? Interesting stile of diplomacy.
Glad to see you popped back in for a visit, Vinz. Hope you and the family are doing well.
Any plans for a tune up on your mod?

I might. Civ IV modding started an avalanche of programming for me. It inspired me to take a 5 year programming education, and after finishing (with an A+, but who is counting ;)) I became a programming teacher. Looking back at the code in VIP is like entering the future era, watching how I hit two rocks together to start a fire. But while somehow it worked('ish), it could definitely use a tune up :D I do have some ideas about the prevention of snowballing, though while the game above certainly looks like it is won already, it could go south fast if all the remaining AI pooled together, instead of fighting each other.
Btw: Good to see you are still active as well Drak :)

I'd love to help Darius but what's the demand?
Spoiler :
Civ4ScreenShot0002.JPG

Genghis 97 turns in on deity and still his only way of producing culture is the palace!
Spoiler :
Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom