Imperium Offtopicum

choxorn

Watermelon Headcrab
i cant think of a weakness alright? normally i despise haviong any weaknesses at all, most of all exposing the weakness to everyone.

if i have a weakness 'im not showing it.

Yes, like every other nation isn't showing their ridiculously obvious weakness.

GenMarshall

High Elven ISB Capt & Ghost Agent
Night Haven, Vekta, United Systems of Korpulu
Thanks guys for the defenses!
You're welcome.

i cant think of a weakness alright? normally i despise haviong any weaknesses at all, most of all exposing the weakness to everyone.

if i have a weakness 'im not showing it.
You remind me of a certain poster not to long ago who himself despises weaknesses and gone any lengths to retcon and counter anything that comes up against him. Really, having a weakness is not a bad thing to have. It makes all of us on equal footing and not like gods or alien superpowers.

Mathalamus

Emperor of Mathalia
You're welcome.

You remind me of a certain poster not to long ago who himself despises weaknesses and gone any lengths to retcon and counter anything that comes up against him. Really, having a weakness is not a bad thing to have. It makes all of us on equal footing and not like gods or alien superpowers.

well i cant think of one.

GenMarshall

High Elven ISB Capt & Ghost Agent
Night Haven, Vekta, United Systems of Korpulu

Perfection

The Great Head.
Yeah, but even sticks can be broken.

Spoiler :
That's not a broken stick, that's 1 stick becoming 3 smaller sticks so they're more easily concealed. :mwaha:

Mathalamus

Emperor of Mathalia
since no one seems willing to jump to my defense, i hereby withdraw my military from Pafificstan and the Confederate states. that means an additional 500,000 men and 15 aircraft carriers.

also at 958 PM my time 500,000 men will be added to the military pool. same for 10:58, 11:58,... until i reach 20 million soldiers exactly. if war is averted ill reduce my forces to just 7.5 million.

DroopyTofu

Double Bass Double Bass
I'm going to be away from the computer for a while, now. I guess I'll let Omega control my land. I should be back in a week or so. Is that allowed? Good luck everyone!

Tee Kay

Three days sober
Tanicius please update front page. :)

Tailless we should work on filling the unorganized middle to form a respectable border, and how does a defensive pact sound?:deal:

Agree on the defensive pact :goodjob:

However this is a defensive pact only. It will not apply if either of us is an aggressor in the war.

How about this:

In light of this I pass The Second Oil Act. Any ally of mine who wishes to set up Oil drilling operations within my country automatically gets to at a extremely reduced tax (i.e. barely anything). As an ally they also will automatically be allowed to drill (though they should still submit a form).

The Energy Guild of Carthagistan has asked us at the Foreign Ministry to request an alliance with the Israeli Republic.

(and you cant invent your own, synthetic oil is copyrighted by Byzantium in 1984. invent your own and ill sue you.)

Upon hearing this Energy Guild of Carthagistan immediately called a session of Guild Members and declared a Five Day Plan to develop a more efficient, cleaner and cheaper form of synthetic oil, particularly aircraft fuel.

I'm going to be away from the computer for a while, now. I guess I'll let Omega control my land. I should be back in a week or so. Is that allowed? Good luck everyone!

Bon voyage. :)

Mathalamus

Emperor of Mathalia
Upon hearing this Energy Guild of Carthagistan immediately called a session of Guild Members and declared a Five Day Plan to develop a more efficient, cleaner and cheaper form of synthetic oil, particularly aircraft fuel.

the Byzantine Republic kindly requests that you search through the thread history and locate where the BR promised to stop the synthetic oil business. once you have done so, cancel any development of synthetic oil immediately.

Tee Kay

Three days sober
the Byzantine Republic kindly requests that you search through the thread history and locate where the BR promised to stop the synthetic oil business. once you have done so, cancel any development of synthetic oil immediately.

Carthagistan is merely supporting the advancement of the sciences. There is currently no ban on the development of different types of synthetic oil and as Pope Perfection points out, it's not a new technology. We are not going to sue anyone who develops their own version of synthetic oil, but we reserve the right to pursue this as well.

schlaufuchs

Break My Heart
since no one seems willing to jump to my defense, i hereby withdraw my military from Pafificstan and the Confederate states. that means an additional 500,000 men and 15 aircraft carriers.

also at 958 PM my time 500,000 men will be added to the military pool. same for 10:58, 11:58,... until i reach 20 million soldiers exactly. if war is averted ill reduce my forces to just 7.5 million.

What about me? Since when did you have military in my country? I'm neutral, no foreign military allowed.

Joecoolyo

99% Lightspeed
That's not a broken stick, that's 1 stick becoming 3 smaller sticks so they're more easily concealed. :mwaha:

It's like a damn Hydra! But it must have some weakness, and I'll make it my life's goal to find it! I'll send all of the greatest minds in Israel to study this, "stick" for any potential weaknesses.

The Energy Guild of Carthagistan has asked us at the Foreign Ministry to request an alliance with the Israeli Republic.

Your form has been received by Parliament and is currently being debated. You'll get a response by tomorrow. :)

Edit: Due to recent developments about synthetic oil in Cathagistan, the debate has been suspended until further notice.

Mathalamus

Emperor of Mathalia
Carthagistan is merely supporting the advancement of the sciences. There is currently no ban on the development of different types of synthetic oil and as Pope Perfection points out, it's not a new technology. We are not going to sue anyone who develops their own version of synthetic oil, but we reserve the right to pursue this as well.

Byzantine Emperor Barabas IV had this to say: whatever then. we will develop synthetic oil ( one the same quality of yours) and we are willing to export it. for just one cent per barrel. we are currently making 1 million barrels a day. eventually we will make more and more.

Perfection

The Great Head.
Byzantine Emperor Barabas IV had this to say: whatever then. we will develop synthetic oil ( one the same quality of yours) and we are willing to export it. for just one cent per barrel. we are currently making 1 million barrels a day. eventually we will make more and more.
Wow, you must be taking a serious hit selling oil at 1 cent a barrel. Why are so charitable?

Mad Man

Your lord and master
Agree on the defensive pact :goodjob:

However this is a defensive pact only. It will not apply if either of us is an aggressor in the war.
Good thats all I wanted, this will make people think twice before starting a fight with us:smug:. On a side note can I interest you in some of our preferred customer arms supplies? We have just about anything yo could want:mwaha:.
How about this:

Works for me:goodjob:

Mathalamus

Emperor of Mathalia
Wow, you must be taking a serious hit selling oil at 1 cent a barrel. Why are so charitable?

we don't need anymore income. i hate to have all that money sitting around doing nothing.

would the pope like some oil? you could make an oil powered stick.

Tee Kay

Three days sober
Edit: Due to recent developments about synthetic oil in Cathagistan, the debate has been suspended until further notice.

Even if a new variety synthetic oil is successfully developed, Carthagistan still requires petroleum, which is used in both the manufacture of synthetic oil and used along side synthetic oil in practical applications. Carthagistan does have its own (very substantial) oil reserves but we are also looking to invest overseas. We are willing to share our energy technology with you provided we are allied.

So, am I approved or what?

Probably. Tanicius just haven't get around to updating yet.

Top Bottom