A New Hope: A Star Wars Mafia Game (Game Thread)

Every single Mafia attacked ICBM? Right?

I mean they didn't try to attack and kill me or something like that again? :(
Apparently, every single player in the game sent choxorn an order to "Kill Earthling".

Poor guy.

;)

Update in a few.

Night 2

Jango Fett wasn't happy. His (cloned) son was injured by some scumbag, and now papa Jango was going to teach this punk Earthling a valuable lesson. When Jango confronted Earthling, Earthling yelled out "Hey, whoever's protecting me, you can come save me now." Silence. "Please?" Jango watches with unsympathetic eyes behind his Mandalorian armor, and a harsh, cold laugh comes out of his throat. "Tonight, you die Earthling." And with that, Jango incinerated Earthling's body with his deadly flamethrower. But just before he kicked the bucket, Earthling pulled out his blaster and, grinning, shot Jango in the thigh. Then Earthling bit the dust.

Spoiler :
Han Solo was Innocent!

Spoiler :
He was a member of the Rebel Alliance!

Mace Windu again set out to find SS-18 ICBM. He searched extremely carefully, and this time he located the elusive SS-18. However, it was to his great surprise when he saw Anakin Skywalker approaching SS-18 at the same time. Both were speechless. Anakin finally broke the awkward silence. "Master Windu, surely this horrid creature is a Sith Lord. He must be exterminated." Windu was nodding his head in agreement. "I concur, Skywalker." After their brief man to man, they both turned to SS-18 and advanced on him. Just before they delivered the killing blow, SS-18 yelled out. "Meesa not gonna hurt you!" But it was too late.

Spoiler :
Jar Jar Binks was Neutral!

Darth Maul was eager to shed some blood tonight. He set out in pursuit of the quiet Winston Hughes. Upon his arrival at Winston's humble abode, he politely knocked on the door (even Sith know their manners, after all). Winston answered the door and invited Maul in for a cup of tea. Unfortunately for Winston, as soon as his back was turned Maul lunged forward, lightsaber activated and pointed at his back. Winston barely jumped out of the way and ignited a blue lightsaber of his own, much to the surprise of Maul. "Didn't think I'd have one of these babies, did you?" Winston taunted his tattooed opponent. Maul merely snarled and unleashed a ferocious attack on Winston. His Sith blade was a whirl of crimson, dancing through the air in tune with Winston's own blue pattern. Winston was caught off guard by a burst of Force energy from Maul, who quickly acted on his opening and finally penetrated Winston's defense.

Spoiler :
Galen Marek was innocent!

Spoiler :
He was a member of the Rebel Alliance!

In the morning, the items of the fallen players had been discovered (including General Grievous' lightsabers from the day before.)

Grievous' Lightsaber
Grievous' Other Lightsaber
Galen Marek's Lighstaber

Jabba the Hutt has put up a Blaster for auction.

Jar Jar Binks has won Death Victory! The game will continue on as normal.

Night Summary
  • Jango Fett killed Earthling.
  • Jango Fett is injured.
  • Mace Windu and Anakin Skywalker killed SS-18 ICBM.
  • Darth Maul killed Winston Hughes.
  • 3 Lightsabers were found.
  • Jabba the Hutt has put a blaster up for auction!

It is now DAY 3. Day will end in approximately 45 hours.

Income has been generated!
Scan results have been sent!
Lynch votes in Bold.
Support votes in Green.
Bid on the blaster in Magenta.
Vote for Grievous' lightsaber in Dark Red.
Vote for Grievous' other lightsaber in Blue.
Vote for Galen Marek's lighstaber in Dark Orange.

Mace Windu again set out to find SS-18 ICBM. He searched extremely carefully, and this time he located the elusive SS-18. However, it was to his great surprise when he saw Anakin Skywalker approaching SS-18 at the same time.

Awkwaaaaard. :lol:

Also, victory [party]. Everyone who's dead is invited.

Another reason to hate Jar-Jar more. Good game for me and good luck everyone!

So you wasn't Godzilla? :faint: (was cool while it lasted Winston ;))

(edit: not @ ICBM) Maybe a little unrelated but I would so be up for finding a new site to create new logins or something each game, if any GM in the future ever gets that idea working. Still hope everyone is active and participating and has fun this game.

1 for the blaster

And doesn't Grievous have like 20 lightsabers? And I know he uses 4 at all times, so why only 2?

The host is holding out on us! :mad:

I feel as if we got played by ICBM.

So, guys...errr....any ideas on what to do next?

1 for the blaster

And doesn't Grievous have like 20 lightsabers? And I know he uses 4 at all times, so why only 2?

The host is holding out on us! :mad:
Valid questions.

Won't be answered until after the game is over. :lol:

link16

When I asked him about his role he kept dogging my question and kept trying to change the topic. Here are the most convincing parts of the session.

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_01 May. 08 11.26.jpg
    ScreenHunter_01 May. 08 11.26.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 175
  • ScreenHunter_02 May. 08 11.27.jpg
    ScreenHunter_02 May. 08 11.27.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 178
  • ScreenHunter_03 May. 08 11.27.jpg
    ScreenHunter_03 May. 08 11.27.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 177
Top Bottom