m-NotWIII: A Game of Thrones--Game Thread

Then why even vote for him? You're admitting that you shamelessly jumped on a bandwagon for no reason.

Unvote bestrfcplayer, Vote: link16
It's called roleplay. That was a shameless random vote.

The reason this is so late is because I was at Yahoo!'s Hack Day. So I'll post tonight at 10:00 PM PST and put us back on schedule.

Oh, well… I'll be offline until Monday. Don't WoG me!!!

Update Five

It was a long day. It was a long night as well. The night felt like four days to some of Traum's inhabitants, not all of whom were engaged with experiments involving hallucinogens. Retired Winston Hughes said later of the event that it was four days long, although nearly nobody took him at face value. It was a long night in the sense that most of the town, having spent two adrenaline-filled days wondering who was going to be the first person to receive divine judgment in the form of the town hanging him, finally expended their energy hanging an innocent person, and after that disappointment nobody could really sleep.

Some people asked questions to the gods wondering why they were being put through these trials. The results of these communications are of course private, and the gods themselves declined to respond to questions.

Maybe this is because they were morning this night's latest death. Priest Cull had died of drowning. He had choked on his own spit and died. Nobody else knew this because the reason for his particularly interesting manner of death was that his throat had been so mangled and his head so beaten that he'd hardly been conscious when any and all assailants left, so that he wasn't able to clear spit from his throat.

"He's been beaten to death!" pronounced the new mayor rather unhelpfully (and incorrectly, setting a bad example on his first day in office.). The town nodded seriously, as if they contributed to the conversation like this. Then they went outside to decide who was to die.

Although Baker bestrfcplayer hadn't had any interesting items of note, the priest had been in possession of a Carving of Mammon. What a faithful Balseraph!

--

It is now DAY!
Day ends August 21st at 10:00 PM PST!
Vote for a lynch in bold!
Vote for the carving of Mammon in bolded blue!

--

Note: Sorry about the incredible lateness. I'm not going to make any excuses but instead just say that I had a great time at the Yahoo! Hack Day. I got 30 minutes of sleep the day that event happened, but it was one of the most fun all-nighters I've ever had.

I sincerely hope you mean September 21st. Let's give the carving of Mammon to link16 and have him make up a story about it. Civplayah, why did you want me to have the sword, when I'd made it clear I wanted Winston to have it?

(OOC: I just sent out messages to those people I don't have IM contact with, but then realised that I should add the following: if you're under 18, you shouldn't be giving out your IM details to anyone you don't know, so please ignore my PM.)

I'd love to take a look at the carving. I'll give it away if I have no use for it. Civplayah

Well, I, Takhisis the miller would like to take a look at this carving of Mammon, too.

Does anyone at all have a bloody horse?

I'm going to copy Autolycus and give you guys another 24 hours. The forum was pretty overwhelmed due to Civ5.

Top Bottom