Smilie Mafia Three - Game Thread [Mafia Victory]

Thanks for letting me live past day1!
Thanks for a wonderful game.
Thanks to our amazing hosts.
I tried to kill rrrask but MJ wasn't on my radar. Well played, team Evil. Well played.

Many thanks to my teammates @Marcher Jovian and @RRRaskolnikov for carrying me!
I had a bad d2, which is only a little worse than my normal scum D2, so you guys got me by rights!
When I said I thought you were lurking the crap out of the thread it was because you were perfectly capable of starting threads at MU for the Olympics.
Yakostovian said:
I think if I had made it to D3, I might have been able to contribute to more than just anti-spew of my teammates.
Actually an antispew can be helpful. It's better than claiming masons with both of them and both of them confirming their masonhood with you.

Has town ever won on this site?
Probably whenever I get to be wolf.

Was there a masterplan behind my death?

not getting lynched ;-)

Beside it was part of our superuber bussing strategy.

vote: Marcher Jovian

^^ This guy was a liability for the town. :lol:

Has town ever won on this site

Whenever I get to be town and I am not lynched day 2 to a six way super tie (die TS and Dolby)...

So the maf should have an easy win in the next turbo.

Spoiler for real :
sometimes ;-)

When I said I thought you were lurking the crap out of the thread it was because you were perfectly capable of starting threads at MU for the Olympics.

Actually an antispew can be helpful. It's better than claiming masons with both of them and both of them confirming their masonhood with you.
I was only trying to meet previous obligations! The work had all be done by the owners of their respective categories!

Hey, I've participated in all events so far. And all my submissions have been awesome.

And this game was a previous obligation too… ;).

I'm not voting because I stopped reading the game closely enough to get a feel on it sometime after I got killed and, since this is a positive vote instead of the execution of a player character, I wouldn't like to make a misinformed vote.

Oh, vote: Synsensa then.

Top Bottom