NotW XXXVII - The Party [Game Thread]

The King was standing quite elegantly. This was a particularly striking coincidence and one that all the members of his elaborate party completely failed to catch. This event was so rare because the king was completely insane and didn't do things elegantly insofar as he just kind of did them with the same boundless energy as a puppy. Except far deadlier.

The reason for his striking pose was that he'd just managed to score his fourteen hole-in-one in a row. Nobody except for a former court attendant had bothered to question his aptitude in this strange new sport called "golf". A grin escaped from somewhere inside the King and broke out on his face.

"Ah, well, you all can't be terribly skilled like I am!" he said, quite sunnily. Bestrfcplayer is quite terribly at this game though! As a jester, you should be ashamed of yourself!

Evening One

Tally
Spoiler :

Autolycus: 2 (Darth Caeser, The13thRonin,)
The13thRonin: 1 (Autolycus)
Darth Caeser: 1 (Duke Blackstone)
Camikaze: 2 (dcmort93, joooray)
civplayah: 1 (Seon )
Domnination3000: 1 (Camikaze)
bestrfcplayer: 1 (Lightfang)

- - -​
It turns out the Game of 'golf' was a great one. Oh how everybody laughed when Takhisis the Bear-cub got hit paw bitten by a crocodile. Even more laughter was had when the bear-cub had to smash the brains out of the crocodile with his spare paw because it would not let go. LightFang, the King was the clear winner of the day, it didn't seem matter to where he hit the hamster, all the crocodiles seemed to just be conveniently in the right spot every time. Some people were terrible, like the dashing Swordsman, it wasn't till he tracked down the dead body of the mayor and cut off the head and used it as a replacement hamster did manage to 'sink' a 'ball'.

With the Game concluded, everybody went into the banquet hall for the evening meal, and a glorious meal it was. Just before desert was served, the King decleared
"It seems you have not done your duty, There seems to be no clear thought as to who is guilty of being a werewolf. I am afraid will just have to kill someone randomly and I get to make the first choice."​
All the guests quietened down very quickly, some even slid down their seat so they were less visible. Camikaze, the Grotesque Freak, found a good hiding spot behind the bear who was large enough to hide several people from the King's field of view. The King let the tension build up a little bit more. He could see the look of worry on the guest's faces. He smiled a big grin.
"bestrfcplayer, your vow of silence does not become you, a jester should be loud and abnoxious. It is by awesome reasoning that you are hiding some guilt and perhaps that explains your silence? Well, it is too late now."​

The Colourful Jester shook in his seat his eyes darted round the table. He could feel everybody stare at him. He closed his eyes so that he wouldn't have to see what horror awaited him.

"Na, just kidding" Said the king. "It is time for desert and then rest for the lovely day that awaits us tomorrow."​

- - -​

It is now Night One, You have 24 hours to send in Orders. There will be no extensions of time. No Talking at night.

The Crazy Orphan finally came out his room after lunch when he saw a game was being played, his eyes were streaked with tears but he seemed to be giggling softly to himself, he grabbed a club and began wacking at the hamsters, seemingly with little care fore the rules. After a few hits and almost no progress he picked up the hamster, stuck it in his mouth, made a strange face and pulled it out and cast it to the ground, finally he spoke all in a rush

Hamsters, hamsters and werewolves, the hamsters are the werewolves the werewolves are the hamsters. The hamsters are the bear and the bear is bare. Why is the bear bare, cant it get some pants, kill the bare bear Choxorn, not the hamsters, the bare bear, oh I can't bare it any longer.

And with that he sat down crying, striking his stick on the ground in front of him and intermittently giggling

Morning Two

Everybody gathered in the hall for breakfast after a fine night's sleep. Breakfast was a lavish affair much to the delight of all the guests. However this delight was soon broken when the Bloodthirsty Orc piped up asking where was the Zealot. Everybody looked around and thought simultaneously 'indeed where is the Zealot'.

"A game" clapped the King. "First to find Earthling the Zealous Zealot wins!"​

And with that all those that had there fill from breakfast scurried off to find the Zealot. It was Camikaze the Grotesque Freak that made the startling discovery. Earthling was still in bed. 'It is far too late to be still in bed' the Freak thought. It wasn't till he got closer that he discovered why. It seem in a resemblance to the Late Mayor, Earthlings arm has been ripped right off. Though in this case, someone had tried to reattach it back by shoving it through his chest cavity.

Spoiler :
Earthling the Zealous Zealot has been dismembered.
Everyone, gathered together in the banquet hall, the King was upset at another death.

"All right" he declared " It is clear that this is a werewolf attack and it seems it has some fetish for ripping off arms. Someone must know who did this and I want you to tell me who you think it is! Oh and just as important, what game are we going to play today?"​

- - -​

Night action reports will be sent out shortly, if you performed no action then you will get no pm.

You have 24 hrs to suggest a game to play and 48 to place accusations.

lurker comment: Yes! What an honor - first time I've been nightkilled by a wolf.

"How about a game of Truth, Percent or Consequence? It's a great game to get to know each other in ... slightly ... less intime ways than the game I suggested yesterday?"

Pathetic... Your talk of games amuses me... Like sniveling children... Fresh to the slaughter... Has not one man among you the courage to fight this evil... Yes... Yes... Such mighty warriors... Cowering in fear... Now is the time to run and hide... Or to stand and fight... I choose to fight...

Diamondeye you shall die this day... Dishonourable rat... You shall pay for your treachery...

Fox Hunt.

I say, anyone want to have a look at some runes? I have a great spiffing sword for jabbing werewolves with, but there seems to be a bit of an issue with it. Wouldn't want that to go uncorrected, chaps, now would we?

Hmm... How about a game of Speed mafia?

Fox Hunt.

I say, anyone want to have a look at some runes? I have a great spiffing sword for jabbing werewolves with, but there seems to be a bit of an issue with it. Wouldn't want that to go uncorrected, chaps, now would we?

Sane would be a bonus, wut wut.

I suggest we play The Fenestration Game! We take turns picking up the Crocodiles and try to throw them in the windows of the palace! And no fair killing the Crocs first!

"I find these Ronin fellas confusing. Why not get rid of one, that way it'll be way easier to tell the difference since one will have no head."

Pathetic... Your talk of games amuses me... Like sniveling children... Fresh to the slaughter... Has not one man among you the courage to fight this evil... Yes... Yes... Such mighty warriors... Cowering in fear... Now is the time to run and hide... Or to stand and fight... I choose to fight...

Diamondeye you shall die this day... Dishonourable rat... You shall pay for your treachery...

OOC: I just did a double-take while looking at the thread.

Aha! Mimic... Mimic... Who is copying whom? Or are you there at all?

Diamondeye to die.

Top Bottom