NotW XXXVII - The Party [Game Thread]

Morning Three

They stood gathered around the body. It was clearly another brutal death.
"He really has a thing for ripping off arms doesn't he?" exclaimed the Courtesan.​
There was a murmur of agreement then another voice piped up
"Maybe it was an accident? Perhaps he was just hungry" ventured the Priest.​
This time there was a murmur of descent.
"Don't be so silly" Said the Swordsman. "People don't just try to eat their own arms."​
"They do if they are really hungry! I have seen it before" counted the Priest.​
The Swordsman's angry retort was interrupted.
"Make way for the King" shouted the Jack of Tears as he made his way through to the front of the crowd to survey the scene.​
Before him was the body of his Curious Mage. Both arms had been ripped off and shoved down his throat. It was a gruesome scene, just how the King likes it.

Spoiler :
Seon the Curious Mage was dismembered.​

"Gee you guys suck at catching werewolves, please feel free to do better today! Said the King. "Well, while we are here does he have anything worthwhile on him?"​
There was a rush into the the room as it was stripped head to toe in the search. The Raving Lunatic was the first to discover something interesting. It was an 'Intricate Knife'. "Finders keepers" he said.
But the King begged to differ. "No, we can decide who is a worth person to recieve the item together" The king turn to leave but paused "Oh and what game are we going to play today?"​

- - -​

Accusations in Bold
Intricate Knife in Magenta
Game suggestion in RED

24hrs to Midday and 48hrs to Day end.

Drumstudent has replaced bestrfcplayer
RRRaskolnikov has replaced Remake20

I have numerous warts that I could cut off with that intricate knife. Camikaze.

As for a game, why not play Big Two Ring of Fire (International Rules, of course)?

I suggest that we play Strip poker :groucho:

I have nothing to hide, and rather good at poker... I am in!

vote: pevergreen

Oops wrong site. :lol:

Any good info can get you my vote of the knife... and ofc welcome everybody!

"I say we play a game of Mornington Crescent! Also, I don't want the knife, but I'd really love to see someone competing for it. Anyone who wants my vote can brawl against the Orc for it."

Joooray had motive. Or is it means or maybe manners? I can never keep that straight. Also, I do believe that Orcs are very much in favor of the ripping arms off silliness.

I want my knife back, old chaps. But I'm afraid it is unlikely now that I will use it.

I'm now playing. DrumStudent, my good self, will take the knife, and I think we should play Settlers of Catan.

Ho ho! Can I make you laugh, my friends and my king? What shall I do to make you amused? Stand on my head? Juggle? Find a werewolf? I do think this werewolf must be classical_hero.

The courtesan has the right idea with a round of Mornington Crescent.. I think the Knife belongs with the cub Takhisis, possibly stuck in his side.

:smoke:
:smoke: :smoke:
:smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

Actually I feel very tired now... even strip poker doesn't look fun. I wonder why. :confused: Let's rest today! (otherwise, we can go in my dad's basement and sit in circle, friends)

Before I fall asleep, did anything good was mentionned about dcmort93, the bloody butcher?

Sincerely Stoned,
Your knight

Once again comrades Russian Roulette.

A bloody butcher? Sounds like a good lead. dcmort93

Hello, hello? Am I talking to myself? The intricate knife belonged to me.

Fine! Fine! Get your knife, Renata.

Oooh my head hurts. :yuck:

Darth Caesar, dashing swordsman, always dashing about. Stop for a while, we can have a nice chat.

It would appear that annoying mimic is now imitating the one called Renata, the Upper-Class Twit. Hmmm....

We should play a game of Perkele! the original Finnish game.

vote: pevergreen

Oops wrong site. :lol:

Any good info can get you my vote of the knife... and ofc welcome everybody!
Actually, we should be welcoming you, tasty knight!
Joooray had motive. Or is it means or maybe manners? I can never keep that straight. Also, I do believe that Orcs are very much in favor of the ripping arms off silliness.

I want my knife back, old chaps. But I'm afraid it is unlikely now that I will use it.
Why is it unlikely that thous shouldst be using it, you tasty twit?
The courtesan has the right idea with a round of Mornington Crescent.. I think the Knife belongs with the cub Takhisis, possibly stuck in his side.
Alas! I am a bear and do not have pockets to store such a thing on. I don't like your attitude, Mister!

Actually, we should be welcoming you, tasty knight!!

:lol: Yeah I realized the mistake shortly after posting though I try to refrain editing posts in mafia games (exception when I can add a lame joke here and there).

Tasty? no... You won't like stoned flesh!

You'll have to prove that the knife belongs to you first! You don't just get to lay your sticky hands on it!

Also may I humbly suggest a game of One Hundred and Four Card Pickup? It's an old Bannor game of skill and intrigue!

Top Bottom