Large Mafia Game: Highway to Hell [In Play]

I would be really happy when Takhisis isn't there anymore next morning, you will be rewarded greatly!

Why are people voting in the night phase?

It's because we all loaded up on red bull before the night.

End of Night One

I'm lucky I got out of the lynch today. If not for my incredible skills in the art of rock, paper, scissors (definitely skill, not luck), I would be dead right now. Or would I? NarutoAvatarDBZ is alive. I wonder why he was... resuscitated? Seems like a bad omen for me. Better not to worry about it, I'll just go off to sleep.

classical_hero blew out the candle on his nightstand, then rested his head down on his pillow. His head hadn't been resting for long, when a dark figure opened classical_hero's tent flap and entered inside. The figure, with its hood covering its face, raised a frighteningly dangerous-looking trident high up into the air.

"May God bless your soul, classical_hero."

The trident came down swiftly.

Spoiler :

---------------

Another day at the office. Except, I wasn't at an office. Like, at any point in time today. Oh, whatever, it's just an expression. I need to get some shut-eye, badly.

A slouching figure entered choxorn's tent before choxorn put out the lights.

"Your posture is horrific. What did you do, spend your whole day slumping over a computer keyboard?"

The figure smiled a big, goofy, toothless grin.

choxorn, however, was not grinning, especially not after the thirty-fourth time he was stabbed in the chest.

Spoiler :

---------------

God: "I see that I have been blessed with two new personages to judge today. I won't even bother getting out the book this time, I already know all of its contents. I'm God.

choxorn: "What the hell is going on?"

God: "No, no, no. Hell is downstairs, in the basement. Which, as a matter of fact, is not where you're going choxorn. Your bravery in asking me about the situation has inspired me to spare your life. Return."

Back in his tent, choxorn's bloodied corpse healed itself and became animate again. Fortunately for him, his murderer had already left.

God turned to classical_hero.

God: "Now for your judgement. I will make a harsh judgement of you, as you assume that the game of rock, paper, scissors is based on anything but pure luck. You can go downstairs, to the basement. Don't bother bringing a jacket or anything, the weather's always warm there."

classical_hero was killed and has been sent to Hell.

choxorn survived.

• I will be updating the tally here!
  • Vote for a player to be lynched in bold!

Day Two ends in 48 hours!*

*24 hours if everyone has voted or if a majority has been reached, and 48 hours if neither of those two conditions have been met.

Okay the large amount of votes for classical_hero suggests a potential mafia killing at night to finish him off. However him going to heaven also suggests he was scum. This is confusing and we need to investigate.

Oh and I my vote was in fact purely random.

Okay the large amount of votes for classical_hero suggests a potential mafia killing at night to finish him off. However him going to heaven also suggests he was scum. This is confusing and we need to investigate.

Oh and I my vote was in fact purely random.

He didn't go to heaven, and even if he did, that doesn't mean he was scum. Your obstruction of the facts is looking rather scummy.

Now I'm completely confused about what happens after nightfall!

That said, Jarrema turned the vote into a tie last time. That's never random. Why did he do that?

Hell=scum????
Zack said:
Every player in the game starts out with their Salvation Points set at 0. The actions a player takes over the course of the game change their number of Salvation Points. The exact actions and point values will remain private, but I think you can guess at some of them.

When you die, the amount of Salvation Points you had at the time of your death dictates what happens to you.

* If you have 1 or more Salvation Points, you will go to Heaven.
* If you have -1 or less Salvation Points, you will go to Hell.
* If you have 0 Salvation Points, you have a 33.3% chance of either going to Heaven, Hell, or just plain surviving the lynch/kill attempt.
c_h didn't change votes to save himself so we might just assume that he'd taken no actions and had 0 points. RNG screwed him.

Why do you have to clarify that your vote is random?

edit:x-post, why did both of you post while I was searching for the SP rules? :(

I vote: SouthernKing

I have to agree with Arakhor, almost no one votes to tie for a reason unless you don't know what happens in a tie and we knew what would happen in a tie

I have to agree with Arakhor, almost no one votes to tie for a reason unless you don't know what happens in a tie and we knew what would happen in a tie

Voting to tie things up generally means two things:

1. No idea you were tying it up
2. Don't want other guy to be lynched.

Vote: Jarrema for pressure. Will re-examine before my next work shift.

I really don't think he voted to tie on purpose, but I may be wrong. I will not vote to bandwagon, because if he does prove his innocence, then that is just one less vote to take away. Until then, askthepizzaguy, third to bandwagon? (taking into account that dc meant to vote in a post ahead of you)

Top Bottom