2011 Mafia Awards

I JUST WANT BLING TO PUT IN MY EMPTY TROPHY ROOM, DANG IT!

Why you cruel people no let me enjoy my moment of bling? :sad:

My beloved, beloved moment of bling?

Pizza is a sad panda now. :p

Wow, I'm not going to lie, this is pretty cool. Thanks for the votes everyone, it's nice to see my game was well-received enough to win some categories and that my overall play is that good to be tied with the likes of pizzadude. Maybe I will host another at some point... I certainly have the ideas to do it, just haven't had the motivation to throw them together into something tangible. Thanks :)

Well, the Vipers got completely outed, reduced to none of their starting members, and were generally shafted by the game setup. The vipers didn't win due to a cushy starting setup; at one point I was their only dude, and the townies had investigative and bulletproof powers.

So I disagree on #2. The game setup was not the reason for that win in the slightest.

#1, all mafia members survived, and not by lurking through the whole game either. :D Me and Takhisis were basically half of the posts. You'd think someone would have lynched us just to shut us up. With a single murder per night, and a poopton of townies to murder, we had a marathon of lynches to endure, and every one of them missed us.

So I blow raspberries at you. Wasn't a cakewalk there either. ;)

You have a good point in #2, but it did still have a mafia-biased, or at least, extremely confusing, game set-up.

Nah #1 mafia performance was due to incredibly lackluster townie play.

congrats to peeps.

It had incredibly lackluster townie play because, as I pointed out at the end of the game in that thread, the game was set up in such a way to almost encourage lackluster townie play.

You have a good point in #2, but it did still have a mafia-biased, or at least, extremely confusing, game set-up.
Well it would have been interesting to see what mayhem my Serial killer would have done, but there were no kills done by him, which did change the tact of the game. I am sure that if he was killing then there would have been a need for people to try and get protection from the mafia, should you realise you might be targeted. No SK kills did change the set up of the game.

It had incredibly lackluster townie play because, as I pointed out at the end of the game in that thread, the game was set up in such a way to almost encourage lackluster townie play.
Ye-es… there was also the problem of the host leaving and people starting to blab so we knew who to kill. But anyway, why would you lot let both me and askthepizzaguy blab so much and run the town like we did without asking why our lynches always ended on an Innocent death? Or never lynched civplayah and Renata who lurked the hell out of the game and posted just this side of being WoG'd? Seriously, both me and pizza causing a lot of trouble, never getting killed or even attacked or tempted by Nictel and you never ever attacked us?

Wow, I'm not going to lie, this is pretty cool. Thanks for the votes everyone, it's nice to see my game was well-received enough to win some categories and that my overall play is that good to be tied with the likes of pizzadude. Maybe I will host another at some point... I certainly have the ideas to do it, just haven't had the motivation to throw them together into something tangible. Thanks :)

Please do, you're an extremely talented game host and you bring joy to many.

Top Bottom