NOTW L: The Immortals [Game Thread]

My VC is his survival.
I'm not buying it. That's something hosts tack on as a lame PG (I have also done this in the past, unfortunately). I reject your claim that your VC is something that you have no control over. Further, such a VC renders you a liability to the innocents, as I'm sure you are not above making deals / trading info with the demons/usurpers to try and secure your VC.

1. You are lying about your VC.

2. You are not lying, and thus you are a threat and an unpredictable wildcard.

Orb | Name | Spell | Extra
o
|Raw||Used to create other orbs
o
|Death|Increase damage of attack
o
|Law||
|Spirit|Decrease amount of votes against
o
|Body|
o
|Earth|
o
|Entropy|
|Shadow|
o
|Sun|(Attack?)
o
|Fire|(Attack?)
|Water|Defense against Fire and Sun attacks
o
|Mind|
o
|MetaMagic|Convert other orbs to Raw| Tiers a bit different, I and II swapped
|Chaos|Interfere with lynches|One tier and only one use
o
|Air|Increase success rate of spells
|Ice|Prevent target from performing spell or ability
|Unknown|
|Unknown|

I may have to return later to finish it.

An excellent table, our magical advisor. However as an adept I know there are many types of mana in the world. If these mana types exist, noone has said anything about them but they are:
  • air
  • body
  • chaos
  • death
  • earth
  • enchantment
  • entropy
  • fire
  • ice
  • law
  • life
  • metamagic
  • mind
  • nature
  • shadow
  • spirit
  • sun
  • water

OOC:
Spoiler :

{OoC: bRiEfLy SwItChInG tO a LeSs AnNoYiNg WrItInG sTyLe To PaCiFy ZaCk... HeY zAcK rEmEmBeR zAcK mAfIa I? gOoD tImEs.

DiD wE eVeR lEaRn WhY tHe ShEaIm DiPlO sCoRe WeNt DoWn? I wAs UnDeR tHe ImPrEsSiOn It WaS sEoN bUt LoOkInG bAcK tHrOuGh ThE tHrEaD, iT lOoKs LiKe He WaS cLaImInG iNnOcEnCe Of ThAt... FrOzEn, As ShEaIm WaR iS yOuR GoAl WoUlD yOu HaPpEn To KnOw?}

"Also, from TBK's list, Spirit Mana is probably found on some guilty person's body.

Reduce votes against, seems pretty clear-cut.

Anyone heard of anyone with any of it?"

King Morgan privately claimed to have an affinity for it

OOC: Having difficulties staying up on this. If you are specifically looking for information from me, feel free to PM me to get the info faster.

IC: We are beginning to have serious issues. 3 dead innocents in one night is ridiculous. If Visorslash is not lying to us, and he did in fact orchestrate the whole situation, he ought to be more prudent with his killing orders.

In response to Catharsis' suspicions that I might be working with Frozen in Ice as scum, I am innocent of this accusation. I am not scum, nor have I collaborated with Frozen in Ice during this progression of affairs. I do not know why he lead a robbiecon bandwagon some days ago, unless he is in fact scum with choxorn, who was also at 2 votes at the time.

If asked who my top scum nominations are, it would be (in no particular order):

1. Frozen In Ice/choxorn, for the same basic reasoning as Catharsis had for the Frozen In Ice/Nintz possibility.

2. spaceman98. He is still active, yet seems to be flying far under the radar. I have heard nothing of him, and have not seen serious arguments which he was a part of this far. It makes me suspicious, though I have no hard evidence against him.

3. Visorslash. This one depends on the outcome of the kills he called for tonight. If kill fire and johnhughtom are innocent then he will have arranged the deaths of four innocents. Not sometihng that can be overlooked I think.

I have reason to believe that Winston Hughes is innocent (PM for more), so do not feel he is a good lynch candidate.

Sifting through all the stuff, this post stands out
1: So you admit that the case against you is good, and say nothing more than "I'm not scum". You don't even address the main concern tying you to Frozen in Ice

2: How am I "under the radar"? I have participated in debate on jht, robbiecon, Zack and others. I have also made information about myself and my goals publically available

3: Wait, what? why are you assuming that kill fire and jht are innocent?

Nintz

OOC: Let me clarify how the Nintz/robbiecon vote came about. My personal goal was to feed on three Sheaim. By day 2 I have not fed on any of them yet as I had spent night one converting a raw mana into a law mana. I didn't want one of the Sheaim to die before I had a chance to start feeding on them as this would make my PG very hard to fulfill. At that point Bsmith, Choxorn, and I were in fairly regular contact as we used our commonality as Durnovarians as an excuse to start working together. Fairly late in the day I went to Bsmith and asked him to make sure Nintz wasn't lynched. He then voted for robbiecon, which made it a three-way tie between robbiecon, Choxorn, and Nintz IIRC. As I was in regular contact with Choxorn I decided to vote for robbiecon. Choxorn probably decided to vote for robbiecon in order to ensure his safety, but you'll have to ask him about that

so you put your PG (feed on three Sheaim) in front of your secondary VC (start a war) and your Primary VC (supposedly to defend the town)?

Orb | Name | Spell | Extra
o
|Raw||Used to create other orbs
o
|Death|Increase damage of attack
o
|Law||
|Spirit|Decrease amount of votes against
o
|Body|
o
|Earth|
o
|Entropy|
|Shadow|
o
|Sun|(Attack?)
o
|Fire|(Attack?)
|Water|Defense against Fire and Sun attacks
o
|Mind|
o
|MetaMagic|Convert other orbs to Raw| Tiers a bit different, I and II swapped
|Chaos|Interfere with lynches|One tier and only one use
o
|Air|Increase success rate of spells
|Ice|Prevent target from performing spell or ability
|Unknown|
|Unknown|

I may have to return later to finish it.

Some of the information presented here could not have been obtained from the thread (at least, not from my POV), including the info about the Ice and Air orb. That doesn't exclude the possibility of TBK being a mana thief but it lends his expert status some credibility. I don't recall ice orbs being mentioned in thread at all

so you put your PG (feed on three Sheaim) in front of your secondary VC (start a war) and your Primary VC (supposedly to defend the town)?

But feeding on the Sheaim and fulfilling my personal goal did help lead to war with them. I think that it was my feeding on them that specifically caused the sudden hostility. Saving Nintz wasn't endangering my primary goal anyway is that lynch was just as much of a shot in the dark as the robbiecon lynch was.

But feeding on the Sheaim and fulfilling my personal goal did help lead to war with them. I think that it was my feeding on them that specifically caused the sudden hostility. Saving Nintz wasn't endangering my primary goal anyway is that lynch was just as much of a shot in the dark as the robbiecon lynch was.

Wouldn't lynching Nintz have also led to increase in hostility?

Some of the information presented here could not have been obtained from the thread (at least, not from my POV), including the info about the Ice and Air orb. That doesn't exclude the possibility of TBK being a mana thief but it lends his expert status some credibility. I don't recall ice orbs being mentioned in thread at all

Sprig said:
Items can be passed in private to another player through PMing the ‘Host’. It is also possible to ‘show’ the item (and its associated abilities) to another player again by PMing the ’Host’

EVERYONE CAN DO WHAT TBK CAN DO!!!!!!

PLEASE, LET ME KNOW IF I'M MAKING A MISTAKE HERE!!! I AM CLOSE TO PLACING MY DAY-END VOTE AND TBK FEATURES PROMINENTLY ON MY LIST OF POTENTIALS...

The adventurer calms down.

Also, here is some stuff on ATPG which may interest the council:

A while ago, I PMed him (or her) to ask why s/he trusted Catharsis so much. Pizza responded that that was just roleplaying, making no mention of his secondary VC (which mandated trust for Catharsis). Why the omission?

PLEASE, LET ME KNOW IF I'M MAKING A MISTAKE HERE!!! I AM CLOSE TO PLACING MY DAY-END VOTE AND TBK FEATURES PROMINENTLY ON MY LIST OF POTENTIALS...

In this case, TBK seems more scummy than Nintz for now, though Nintz and FII remain on my list of suspects

Sifting through all the stuff, this post stands out
1: So you admit that the case against you is good, and say nothing more than "I'm not scum". You don't even address the main concern tying you to Frozen in Ice

Since this doesn't seem to want to go away, I will simply come out and say it. My secondary goal is keeping a Sheaim-Calabim peace. Frozen In Ice has already admitted to wanting a war as his secondary goal. Why would I ever work with him given that? I never talked with him, nor he with me. What kind of evidence exists for the lack of something? That's what makes it difficult to prove I am not working with him as scum. There's simply no evidence I can cite.

2: How am I "under the radar"? I have participated in debate on jht, robbiecon, Zack and others. I have also made information about myself and my goals publically available

It seems to me, and this could admittedly be in no small part be due to my somewhat erratic following of this thread (in which case just link your posts), that your contributions tend to be short and erratic. I haven't seen many meaningful contributions from you thus far. The fact that you even bothered to respond however is sort of what I was looking for.

3: Wait, what? why are you assuming that kill fire and jht are innocent?

I'm not. I'm saying if they are then Visor will have publicly admitted to killing off 4 innocents. If they are not, then my point becomes moot. If they are innocent however, then we'll have to consider this.

Oh. Look at that. That seems kinda stupid.

Willing to change my vote, but The Black Knigh is looking like a really spotty cover right now.

TLD has a similar claim to TBK, I'm willing to bet at least one of them is scum.

True, but TLD hasn't been gathering information about everybody's orbs actively, while TBK has.

What about ATPG though? I'm not totally convinced about King Morgan, but TBK should definitely be on our radar for tonight or tomorrow.

Top Bottom