Fall Patch

:) As much as I like my Macbook and never leave home without it, the graphics performance on my nVidea is not something I'm willing to sacrifice.

Again, easily solved. Once everyone got mac instead of Win PC´s the demand for better graphic cards would be so great so that even Apple would actually have to listen (and also add HDMI) :)

I play on a non supported Intel 3300 GC and it only works because Civ is turn based and I play on low settings.

While I play on the Mac App Store version, I did buy the Civ 5 vanilla version on Steam a long time ago. I'm curious, can I buy just the BNW DLC on Steam without buying G&K, or do I have to buy both?

I guess a better question is, what is the cheapest, or best way to purchase BNW on Steam when I currently only have vanilla Civ 5 on Steam?

You can buy BNW without having GK on Steam. You will get every new features of both BNW and GK (except the GK civs and scenarios).

When is the Mac Fall Patch. We are out of sync again with PC. Such nonsense ASpyr.

We've been through this before I think. It's not Aspyr's delay. They only get the code when the PC patch is released. And if you took just a little bit of time to read this thread, you'll see that it's ready and they're waiting on release from Firaxis.

Fall Patch for Mac just downloaded off Steam to version 1.0.3.142.

Huzzah!

And I am off work in less then an hour. This will be a great weekend to die for the emperor. Banzai, the 10.000 years begin tonight :)

Got it, my current game became much harder to win diplomatically, the AI seems to better understand that if I'll win diplomatically eventually they might as well all declare war on me and never negotiate peace, plus the Assyrians have killed off most of my City State allies. The game seems harder, I think it will end in a time victory, possibly for Assyria, 35 votes is tough to get.

can't seem to get any info on when the patch will be out for the app store

Got this from Aspyr support:

"We are expecting to release the update around the end of November/beginning of December for the App Store version of Civilization V."

Nice, finally some time frame. Thought it was never going to arrive for the app store - made me regretting buying it instead of on steam.

I realize we're just entering the suggested timeline from Aspyr, but I'd love to hear an update (or some reassurance) on the patch.

This is what is pissing me off. Ever since 3 weeks since the original release of the Patch, I have been EXTREMELY disappointed with Aspyr, and I don't play CIV 5 anymore and now I play Red Crucible 2 instead

yea this sucks. dying for the update and i thought i would've been out by now.

Top Bottom