None Shall Pass [Game Thread - Concluded]

You are part of the rebel alliance and a traitor.

So, yes.

While this is only a hunch, the above could have been PIS: claiming that the star wars cult is the rebel alliance. Not good enough ground for a lynch though.

Grand Admiral Zack again tried to defuse the situation. "Alright, everyone calm down! Silencio!"

His plea was ignored by most everyone.

The Grand Admiral's patience was running thin. He took a deep breath, then shouted with all the force his lungs could muster:

"Shut the **** up and sit down, everyone!"

His plea was not ignored this time, not even by the Peaceful Warlord Sauron. <editor's note: I think you made a mistake here?>

"Okay, so we need to figure out a way to work this problem out. Now, I suggest that we calmly talk like civilized people and work out a mutually beneficial treaty, rather than killing each other off one by one or something barbaric. Wait, ignore that last part!"

The Grand Admiral realized his mistake too late. The bloodthirsty crowd seized on this idea. Someone stood up and put into words what all were thinking. "That's a great idea, let's kill each other off one by one!" Shouts of "yeah" and "cool" and "far out, man" were heard throughout the crowd in response, and so it was decided that they would kill each other off one at a time until only one side remained. However, while dcmort93's name was heard quite a few times, no one could quite come to a consensus on who to kill today before the sun came down and night fell.

Sauron checked his watch. "Oh geez, 8:30! It's past my bedtime." The others shrugged and followed Sauron's lead and went to bed. Some for the last time... potentially... even though the vast, vast majority would live at least through this night... and considering the statistical odds, it was extremely unlikely for any one randomly selected person to die... nevertheless, death was still theoretically possible tonight, and that is possibly frightening to those who are scared of death... although not everyone is necessarily afraid of death... some are, and they might die... even though they probably won't... although it is not outside the realm of possibility that they will die tonight... for that matter, we all die eventually... on the other hand, what is death... is it when you take your last breath... or someone says your name for the last time... or you- <editor's note: Okay, this is getting ridiculous, I'm cutting this off... potentially... although I can see this paragraph's merits... in fact, one might even say - oh god, look what you've done to me!>

TALLY:

Spoiler :

It is now Night One.

[TIMER=10/27/2013 11:59 PM EDT; Night One Over]your mom lol[/TIMER]

ALIVE:

33 / 33

Arakhor
Askthepizzaguy
Autolycus
azzaman333
Backwards Logic
BSmith1068
Buddhafish
Camikaze
choxorn
Darth Feather
dcmort93
Double A
Dumanios
Frozen In Ice
Gone 3 the Celt
Jarrema
johnhughthom
Kennigit
KingMorgan
Nintz
Red_Spy
robbiecon
SamSniped
sirtommygunn
SouthernKing
spaceman98
Sprig
Stuck in Pi
Takhisis
The Black Knigh
topsecret
Verarde
Visorslash

DEAD:

0 / 33

No one...

yet.

I think you meant 'defused', not 'diffused', Signor Zaccino.

Note: any time "the man" or something similar is used, it does not necessarily refer to a male

Emperor Palpatine was feeling ambitious tonight. He silently stalked his prey - the man - all the way back to the man's humble abode. <editor's note: wait a second, everyone has their own house that they sleep in nearby?> He slowly crept inside the door, smoothly picking the look and gliding past the entrance and into the man's home. Palpatine made his way towards the bedroom, not making a sound as he grew closer and closer to his target. He carefully opened the door and stepped inside the man's room, where the soft inhales and exhales of his breath could be heard. The Emperor slowly tread towards the sleeping, oblivious man. He unsheathed his lightsaber and prepared to strike, when all of a sudden -

"Oh ****!" Palpatine tripped over the man's shoes and fell on the ground. Unfortunately for the Emperor, this woke the man, who gasped and began to flail out of bed. Palpatine quickly shoved the man out of his bed and reached for his lightsaber. As he was about to strike, the man screamed at the top of his lungs, crying for help. Palpatine, rattled by the scream, swung his weapon clumsily, landing only a glancing blow. Panicking that others would soon come to the scene, the Emperor quickly jumped out of the window and dashed back to his own home before he could be discovered.

Once he arrived home, he smacked himself in the forehead. "Palpatine, you idiot. You should have taken the ten seconds to kill your victim, and then run. Gosh, I sure am silly sometimes..."

The man winced as he rose back to his feet and climbed into bed. He was clearly injured.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

__

Aragorn was determined to enact some good ol' fashioned vigilante justice on this fine evening. He set down his cup of coffee on his nightstand and picked up his notebook to consult his list of suspects. He murmured to himself as he glanced over the names.

"Ugly man, can't trust an ugly man..."

"Clean-shaven man, can't trust a clean-shaven man..."

"Not a man, can't trust a man who's not a man..."

(And so on.)

Finally, he arrived at a name that felt right. "Aha! I will attack this..." ... he looks back at his notes... "...oh yes! This man!"

Aragorn threw the notebook on the nightstand, threw his coffee cup on the ground, cleaned up the mess he just made, grabbed his sword, and made his way toward's the man's house.

His progress was swift and impressive, and he soon made his way to the house of the first victim of his sword. With all of the stealth of a Ranger, he deftly dropped down through the chimney and started towards his victim, silent as a mouse (or a Palpatine). The moment he opened the door to the master bedroom, an arrow whizzed by his head. Cursing, Aragorn went back to his own home as swiftly as he had left it. Once he arrived, he picked one of the shards of the broken coffee cup back up and threw it against the wall. "Damn it! That man is a total scumbag who needs to be killed! And I would've gotten away with it, if it wasn't for that meddling elf and his stupid sexy hair!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When everyone arrived back at the meeting place for the daily kill-one-person event, they noticed an anonymous message had been left during the night. Many of the thirty-three people gathered and nodded at its profound wisdom, contemplating the power of words in such bleak times. Perhaps the pen is mightier than the sword, they reasoned.

The message in question:

Night summary:

&#8226; Emperor Palpatine injures someone.

&#8226; Aragorn attacks someone, but the someone is protected by Legolas.

&#8226; dicks

It is now Day Two.

[TIMER=10/29/2013 11:59 PM EDT; Day Two Over]your mom lol[/TIMER]

ALIVE:

33 / 33

Arakhor
Askthepizzaguy
Autolycus
azzaman333
Backwards Logic
BSmith1068
Buddhafish
Camikaze
choxorn
Darth Feather
dcmort93
Double A
Dumanios
Frozen In Ice
Gone 3 the Celt
Jarrema
johnhughthom
Kennigit
KingMorgan
Nintz
Red_Spy
robbiecon
SamSniped
sirtommygunn
SouthernKing
spaceman98
Sprig
Stuck in Pi
Takhisis
The Black Knigh
topsecret
Verarde
Visorslash

DEAD:

0 / 33

No one...

yet.

All night results have been sent. If you did not receive any and feel like you should have, send me a PM.

You're selling penis mightiers?

No? Well you're sittin' on a gold mine, Trebeck.

Yeah well, why don't you give me, ah.. why don'tcha give me Ape Tit for $200.

By the way, all you people with signatures that are advertising games that have long since been played, I'm going to start firin' my death star lazer at you tonight. Unless you change your sigs.

I recommend Pizzaguy quotes. Very fashionable.

Top Bottom