None Shall Pass [Game Thread - Concluded]

And he comes in very handy as a shaving mirror.
If it had happened, the amount of tears I would have shed would have been fewer than expected for a Star Wars mason, but dude's still a star wars mason. Maybe this will be the start of an explosion of activity which will dazzle everyone and prove that yes, indeed, we made the right decision here today by not slaying him.

Is there A New Hope, Gandalf?

"Just a fool's hope".
Three Rings for the Jedi Knights under the sky,
Seven for the Hutt-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Death Star where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the dark side bind them
In the Death Star where the Shadows lie.​
Cheap pottery, I mean, poetry.
But we did, Takhisis!
Oh wait, my bad, we didn't. There were so many lynch changes at the end of the day I'd forgotten which random lurker we'd lynched.
You can simply check the posts by Zack. You know, those update thingies.

Indeed it was a insane evening of hijinx, while those at later timezones were sleeping. It was quite an interesting read over breakfast to see how neurotic and insane the voting had gotten.

The multiple turnarounds and speed of the bandwagons was extremely impressive. (Poor Zack's head was spinning I'm sure!)

Also, everybody voting was really good work!

Hopefully not the writeup containing all the feces references.

I for one, am disgusted that he hasn't cleaned it up yet... Worse, it looks like it has been spread around a bit. I can find traces of it on the first page.

Hopefully not the writeup containing all the feces references.
You don't know what it was like in the war... men made tallies and had to watch those tallies die, right before their eyes, shot down in their infancy... it was chaos... what kind of man wouldn't **** all over the place after seeing horrors like that?

Please quote your ability, or at least specify the name of it, when sending me night orders. This makes my life easier.

Aragorn walked in through robbiecon's front door, and instantly wished he had not. The place was almost as nasty as the meeting hall was a few hours earlier after the mishap with Zaccino's sphincter, and even nastier than the clumsy syntax of this sentence. Grimacing, Aragorn stepped over the countless piles of food and garbage, making his way towards robbiecon's master bedroom. Unfortunately, Aragorn soon discovered that robbiecon himself was just as gross as his house.

"Dude..."

"oo jabulo gato feepo"

"What did you say?"

"oo jabulo gato feepo"

"Is there something wrong with your voice? Is it all that junk you've been eating? Is it pop-tarts? Peanut butter? Children? Hobbits? Lettuce? SPAM?"

"oo jabulo gato feepo"

"Come on, spit it out!"

"oo jabulo gato feepo"

Aragorn reflected on his choice of words. "That could have gone badly, upon reflection."

"oo jabulo gato feepo"

Aragorn sighed, then stabbed the disgusting slob and ended his disgusting life.

Spoiler :

robbiecon was Jabba the Hutt!

Spoiler :
He was a member of the Star Wars Town!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Verarde liked toast. So he said to himself: "I like toast." And followed that statement with: "I will now make toast." So he got out of bed. He walked to the kitchen. He opened the pantry. He grabbed some Wonder Bread. Two slices, in fact. He walked to the toaster. He put the bread in the toaster. He turned on the toaster. He waited a few minutes. The toaster made a noise. It was done. The bread was now toast. Verarde grabbed the toast. Verarde grabbed the butter. Verarde grabbed a knife. Verarde spread the butter. On his toast. Both pieces of toast. Verarde finished buttering the toast. Verarde put the knife down. Verarde moved his hand towards the toast. Verarde picked up the toast. Verarde moved the toast towards his mouth. Verarde put the toast in his mouth. Verarde's teeth moved upwards and downwards. This chewed the toast. Now it was moist and squishy. Like wet bread. Not like toast. Peculiar. Verarde reach-

"Oh god make this paragraph stop!" screamed Anakin Skywalker as he thrust his lightsaber into Verarde, ending his toast extravaganza.

Spoiler :

Verarde was Théoden!

Spoiler :
He was a member of the Lord of the Rings Town!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

__

Sprig thought he heard his doorbell. No, it must have been a dream. Back to sleep. The doorbell rang again. Maybe it's not a dream. Sprig pinched himself, and winced after confirming the reality of the situation. He dragged himself out of bed, put on his nightrobe, and slogged over to the door. When he opened it, he was rather bewildered at what he saw - two men dressed in absurd costumes.

"Trick," said the one.

"Treat," said the other.

"Huh?" said the Sprig.

"Why, it's Halloween, young woman," explained one of the men.

"Give us candy," suggested the other.

"Halloween? Is that a kind of cheese?" asked the still-confused Sprig.

"No, it is a celebration," declared one of the men.

"Of what?" demanded the Sprig.

"Why, of your death," disclosed the other.

"What? What do you mean?" panicked the Sprig.

"When you stop breathing," started one of the men.

"You die," finished the other.

"No, I get that," defended the Sprig.

"Do you?" asked one of the men.

"I don't think so," answered the other.

"Why would I die?" pleaded the Sprig.

"It was your choice," taunted one of the men.

"You did not give us candy," accused the other.

So one of the men sliced Sprig,

and the other stabbed.

Spoiler :

Sprig was Arwen!

Spoiler :
He was a member of the Lord of the Rings Town!

Night summary:

• Aragorn kills robbiecon.

• Anakin Skywalker kills Verarde.

• Palpatine and Dooku kill Sprig.

It is now Day Five.

[TIMER=11/07/2013 11:59 PM EST; Day Five Over]your mom lol[/TIMER]

ALIVE:

25 / 33

Arakhor
Askthepizzaguy
azzaman333
Backwards Logic
BSmith1068
Buddhafish
Camikaze
choxorn
Darth Feather
dcmort93
Double A
Frozen In Ice
Gone 3 the Celt
Jarrema
johnhughthom
KingMorgan
Nintz
SamSniped
sirtommygunn
SouthernKing
spaceman98
Stuck in Pi
Takhisis
topsecret
Visorslash

DEAD:

8 / 33

Kennigit - Admiral Ackbar

Dumanios - Han Solo

The Black Knigh - Samwise Gamgee

Autolycus - Lando Calrissian

Red_Spy - Éomer

robbiecon - Jabba the Hutt

Sprig - Arwen

Verarde - Théoden

Any particular reason why both of your votes so far have absolutely no reasoning behind them what so ever Visor?

Any particular reason why both of your votes so far have absolutely no reasoning behind them what so ever Visor?

The initial Camikaze vote was because he suddenly appeared and now so does a kill.

Then I remembered something I was told by BL - so I unvoted him.

I actually think ATPG is cult - nothing to do with any kind of scan or anything, I just believe he is SW Cult.

Vote: Gone 3 the Celt

Further explanation will come once I have consulted my peers

Top Bottom