None Shall Pass [Game Thread - Concluded]

And that one amazingly drawn stick figure tally!

Takhisis: You have nobody but yourself to blame for the lynching, since you would have lived if you had voted KingMorgan instead of trying to create a counter-wagon on me based on zero evidence and your sudden magical ability upgrade to a roleblock and then somehow being lucky enough to guess Vader on the first try (even though he was injured the previous night?).

He wouldn't have done, since it would have been a tie and he reached the high point first.

Right, I forgot that the last vote was for KM. Never mind then, though I have to say that all the stuff I said in the previous post does make a fair case for lynching.

Also, I died, Legolas (Double A) died, and some other people died. And at one point there were a lot of epic ATPG textwalls, and even with him dead the thread is still highly active.

The spirit of Pizza compels you. The spirit of Pizza compels you!

Does it, Pizza? I'm not feeling compelled.

___

"Let's roll."

The Mouth of Sauron voiced his agreement. "Agreed. Let us -"

"Oh God, your mouth looks disgusting when you talk. Just stop, please."

"If it please you."

"Don't say another word."

"Okay."

"Seriously, don't."

"Alright, I won't!"

"Just stop talking, damn it!"

"Well stop addressing me! It would be rude to not respond."

Saruman grumbled some obscenities under his breath and went on his way. Before long, the two companions had come to the man's house. Just before Saruman could blow down the door, the Mouth of Sauron stopped him.

"Do wizards have no manners? We will knock."

"Dude..."

"Oh, right. Sorry, I forgot."

Saruman's eyes were bulging out of his head, and his face turned redder than Stalin, but he didn't say or do anything. The Mouth of Sauron shrugged and knocked on the door. The man in the house opened the door, then cursed under his breath when he saw the visitors.

"****, I can't believe I fell for the ol' knock on the front door trick."

"Greetings. We will now proceed to kill you."

As Saruman turned to scream at the Mouth of Sauron, the man quickly shut and bolted the door. Unfortunately, in his mad scramble to barricade the door he injured himself, but fortunately his two attackers were already gone by that point.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Witch-King could barely contain his laughter. He was about to pull the prank of the century. He knocked on the front door of the man's house, then hurriedly stepped to the side. The man opened the door, saw no one was there, and stepped out into the night to try and locate the source of the knocking.

"Gotcha!" yelled the Witch-King as he pounced on the man, tackling him to the ground.

"Damn it, why the hell did I step outside?"

"Why did you even open your door in the first place?"

The Witch-King then pulled out his sword, but his hand slipped and the weapon fell on the ground. "My sword!"

"Suck it, Velma!" laughed the man as he ran back inside his house, while the Witch-King scrambled on the ground for his sword. Although he got away, the man tripped and fell on his face once inside the safety of his house, injuring himself. It was pretty funny, to tell the truth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A message was found:

Sauron is dead. The lord of the rings cult cannot expand and can be dealt with over time. But it is now star wars turn to have one of theirs lynched. If we keep letting star wars lynch us day after day then we are dooming ourselves to defeat not to a cult but to the star wars town. We should keep to the alternating turn idea that preserved peace in the past between our towns. Time to find Darth Vader.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

spaceman98 appeared that morning.

"What did I miss?"

Night summary:

• Mouth of Sauron and Saruman try to kill someone, but only injure him.

• Witch-King injures someone.

• long message

• spaceman98 is now alive.

It is now Day Ten.

[TIMER=11/23/2013 11:59 PM EST; Day Ten Over][/TIMER]

ALIVE:

16 / 33

Arakhor
azzaman333
Buddhafish
Darth Feather
dcmort93
Frozen In Ice
Gone 3 the Celt
Jarrema
JoanK
KingMorgan
SamSniped
sirtommygunn
SouthernKing
spaceman98
Stuck in Pi
topsecret

DEAD:

17 / 33

Kennigit - Admiral Ackbar

Dumanios - Han Solo

The Black Knigh - Samwise Gamgee

Autolycus - Lando Calrissian

Red_Spy - Éomer

robbiecon - Jabba the Hutt

Sprig - Arwen

Verarde - Théoden

Askthepizzaguy - Mace Windu / COUNT DOOKU

choxorn - Galadriel

BSmith1068 - Pippin

Visorslash - Aragorn / GANONDORF

Nintz - Anakin Skywalker

Backwards Logic - Yoda / DARTH MAUL

Camikaze - Obi-Wan Kenobi / EMPEROR PALPATINE

Double A - Legolas

Takhisis - Faramir / SAURON

(Just an FYI if you read the update as soon as I posted it - I edited it a few minutes after I posted it.)

I'm back. Sadly, my ability is gone.

It looks like neither cult has the capacity to kill but both have the capacity to injure and enough injuries make a kill. I am inclined to follow the messages, which have lead us correctly so far, and vote: Buddhafish for his vote a while ago when Camikaze was getting lynched. http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=12894544&highlight=Takhisis#post12894544 While she/he did get it right, he/she admits that he had no reason for the vote, so we can only conjecture that the vote was meant to save Camikaze aka Palpatine

Unfortunately, someone has stolen my roleblocking ability... I don't know who, but my notice from Zack seems to point towards it being stolen, not vanishing. Just a heads up that I now have no powers.

ALIVE:

16 / 33

Arakhor
azzaman333
Buddhafish
Darth Feather
dcmort93
Frozen In Ice
Gone 3 the Celt
Jarrema
johnhughthom
KingMorgan