NOTW LVI: The Demon Council [Game Thread]

So, back after a RL-induced 48-hour-long absences… Al Sipsclar's claim of an ability is true. U honestly don't know whom to vote, but, seriously, robbiecon, why do you threaten the town openly?

For the record I withdraw any support for Tak. The reason I was supporting him turned out to be a misinterpretion on my part. Which amusingly I only discovered when tak asked why I was defending him.
Meow?

Tally:

Spoiler :
4 Legato Endless (Internet Flea, robbiecon, Visorslash, BSmith1068)

3 robbiecon (Al Sipsclar, bladescape, Takhisis)

1 Internet Flea (Sprig)
1 Takhisis (Snerk)

---

Posting, Not Voting: Arakhor, Winston Hughes

Not Posting: Legato Endless

[TIMER=9/17/2015 3:00 PM CDT; Day Four Over]tunnel snakes rule[/TIMER]

Damn it. Robbie has serious questions to answer, but he may just still be town, whereas with Legato being missing in action all day, his lynch is merely a formality at this juncture.

Tally:

Spoiler :
5 Legato Endless (Internet Flea, robbiecon, Visorslash, BSmith1068, Arakhor)

3 robbiecon (Al Sipsclar, bladescape, Takhisis)

1 Internet Flea (Sprig)
1 Takhisis (Snerk)

---

Posting, Not Voting: Winston Hughes

Not Posting: Legato Endless

[TIMER=9/17/2015 3:00 PM CDT; Day Four Over]tunnel snakes rule[/TIMER]

End of Day Four

Legato Endless was killed by the lynch mob.

Spoiler :
Legato Endless, Lord Chef, was loyal to the Demon Council.

Night Four ends in:

[TIMER=9/18/2015 3:00 PM CDT; Night Four Over]tunnel snakes rule[/TIMER]

End of Night Four

Visorslash was found dead.

Spoiler :
Visorslash, Lord of District 9, was loyal to the Demon Council.

BSmith1068 was also found dead.

Spoiler :
BSmith1068, disguised as the Lord Medical, was a Blood Mage.

Day Five ends in:

[TIMER=9/20/2015 3:00 PM CDT; Day Five Over]tunnel snakes rule[/TIMER]

Eh?

Sprig and Winston are looking better for being on the BSmith wagon d3. Al Sip was on it too for a time switched to KM without giving any reason, resulting in KM's death.

Zack has edited it now, but in Visor's spoiler it original said "Legato Endless, Lord of District 9, was loyal to the Demon Council."

Snerk – was injured, have a testable claim for him that wouldn’t make sense to make if he were scum.

That you giving away information to the wolf teams again?

Two deaths? I wasn't expecting that. Also, BSmith was scum? I wasn't expecting that either.

BSmith did indeed heal me after I was injured, so I was too heavily leaning town on him.

So was BSmith a vig kill or what?

I'd say that it's surprising that a scum character was a healer, but I've already been in that position in Jarrema's game. :)

This tends to suggest multiple teams.

Unless they were injuring and then healing people? Which seems kinda weird.

I don't recall healing or injuring being mentioned publicly as "things" before, so, wow, suddenly that's a whole lot of new stuff all at once.

Unless they were injuring and then healing people? Which seems kinda weird.
Not really, as it made BSmith seem pro-town.

Takhisis told me n3 that he had already role claimed to a town network. This now seems very likely to be a lie.

If anybody received any such info from Tak prior to n3, please contact me.

That you giving away information to the wolf teams again?

I said when voting for Jarrema that I thought that there might be multiple teams in the game (based on his behaviour). Why do you think there's more than one wolf team, Sprig?

Oh I don't. (On a cellphone.)

Well at least I hasn't really considered the possibility/implication of such. I am expecting a four man team. My gut says bladescape / IF would be the last two but I'll have to recheck the thread to see if there is any evidence to fit that theory other than AA mixing up blade scape/spaceman because they were both wolf mates.

Top Bottom